走私的人似乎是散户
People who did it look to be free agents.
考虑到毒品的数量
Given the amount, there's a pretty short list
能消化这么多毒品的人很少
of buyers who make sense.
我从来不购买♥♥毒品的
I don't buy drugs.
也许不是亲自买♥♥
Maybe not personally,
但是你的组织在阿富汗赫尔曼德省
but your syndicate sources all of its product
是有产品源产地的
from the Helmand Province of Afghanistan.
去年就在植物生长♥期♥的时候
There was a tough drought there
那里发生了大面♥积♥的干旱
during the growing season last year.
估计你的损失不小
It hit you hard.
缉毒局的人说你们现在货源紧缺
DEA says you guys are running light on supply.
而其他的贩毒集团则能够嗅出风向的变化
Other cartels could smell blood in the water.
很容易就能看出你想要充实下货源
It's pretty easy to see why you might be interested in a re-up.
或许吧
I suppose...
如果那些都是真的
if all that was true.
而且 如果我是在贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
And if I sold heroin,
而不是在经营建筑公♥司♥
as opposed to running construction business.
得了吧
Come on.
我们不是来侮辱你的智商的
We didn't insult your intelligence.
所以也请你别侮辱我们的
Don't insult ours.
我们之所以过来是因为
We're here because the smugglers killed
走私犯杀了一个叫玛吉·哈尔彭的女人
a young woman named Maggie Halpern.
如果他们走私的任何毒品进了你的手里
Now, if any of their heroin winds up in your hands,
纽约警局不得不倾尽全力
the NYPD is gonna devote all of their resources
把她的谋杀案和你联♥系♥在一起 扬科
to tying her murder to you, Janko.
说完了吗
We done here?
没有
No.
我们还没有寻求你的帮助呢
I haven't asked for your help, yet.
我们会给你很多好处的
We could make it worth your while.
因为如果有那么多的海♥洛♥因♥出现在纽约
There's no way this much heroin lands
你绝对不可能没有听说过
in New York without you hearing about it.
帮我们找到它 它就不会
Help us find it, and you can keep it
落在你的敌人手里
out of the hands of your rivals.
你处于弱势 你现在最想看到的
You're weak-- the last thing you need is
就是你的竞争对手拿到那么多的货
a competitor scoring a load of high-end product.
你帮助我们 也就是在帮你自己
You help us, you help yourself.
你这是在干什么
What's going on in here?
我有点时间
I had some time,
所以我想我可以来回顾下
so I thought I would revisit a mystery
这个总是在困扰我的谜题
that has always vexed me--
伏尼契手稿的真谛
the true meaning of the Voynich Manuscript.
这是什么语言
What language is this?
未知语言
Unknown.
15世纪初
As are the species of plants
一位作者在书中精心绘画了诸多植物
that the author drew so meticulously at the dawn of the 15th century.
有些人认为这是外星人的杰作
Some people believe that the book is extra-terrestrial in its origin.
我不认同
I am not one of them.
克莱德帮上忙了吗
And Clyde is helping?
没有
Not really.
我以为你会去奥松公园和警监与贝尔一道
I thought you'd be in Ozone Park with Bell and the captain,
尽情享受你们的劳动果实呢
enjoying the fruits of your labors.
你都听说了啊
You heard, huh?
扬科·斯坦诺维奇承认走私犯
Janko Stepovic admitted that our smuggler made contact
在前几天联♥系♥了他
with him several days ago
然后通过邮件
and then used an e-mail address
安排了一次今晚的见面
to set up a meeting tonight.
我得赞扬你和警探的说服力
I must commend you and the detective on your powers of persuasion.
看着吧
We'll see.
我说不好 也许我对塞尔维亚毒枭有偏见
I don't know, maybe I'm being unfair to Serbian drug lords,
这次毒贩安排的会面让我很紧张
but I'm a little nervous about the sting Narcotics set up.
我不停在地看表
I keep checking my watch.
也许这是唯一的机会
You know, this may be our only shot
能抓住杀死玛吉·哈尔彭的凶手
at picking up Maggie Halpern's killer.
你的晚餐早已打包好了
Well, your food's already in a bag,
你为何不去加入监视呢
so why not join the stakeout?
我有的是方法解闷 也有"人"陪
I have plenty of diversions and company.
你今天下午的私事处理得怎么样了
So how did your errand go this afternoon?
不好
Poorly.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我跟我一个友人说
I have some concerns over personal decisions
他做的某些决定让我很担忧
that an associate of mine has made, and I told him so.
好吧
Okay.
他却告诉我 我们不是朋友
He reminded me that we're not friends,
让我不要多管闲事
and he asked that I restrict my concerns to those
并划清了我们之间的关系
that fall within the stated parameters of our relationship.
你觉得很不合理吗
Did that seem unreasonable to you?
实际上 我知道很合理
In fact, I know that it is not.
那还有什么问题呢
Then what's the problem?
这正是我想弄清的
That's what I'm trying to determine.
告诉我走私贩上钩了
Tell me the smuggler took the bait.
他没出现
He never showed.
扬科也没来
Neither did Janko.
我之前就担心他不可信
I was afraid we couldn't trust him.
似乎不只有你一个人这么想
Yeah, well, I don't think you're the only one who felt that way.
扬科今晚在迪玛斯公园被人枪杀了
Janko was shot outside a house in Ditmas Park tonight.
他死了
He's dead.
你觉得他们来这干什么
What do you think they were doing out here?
贩毒集团不像是会在这么和谐的社区杀人啊
I mean, this neighborhood is pretty vanilla for a Cartel shooting.
来这里偷♥情♥还差不多
It's just right for run-of-the-mill adultery.
斯坦诺维奇先生浑身都是廉价香水的味道
Mr. Stepovic fairly reeks of inexpensive eau de parfum.
我想这不是他自己喷的香水
I imagine it was not originally applied to him,
而是他情人的
but to his mistress.
你还是小点声吧
You might want to keep your voice down.
人家就站在那里呢
That's her standing right over there.
她叫特丽莎·多兰
Her name is Trisha Dolan.
她说那人是扬科的保镖 尼诺·米里克
She says that's Janko's bodyguard, Neno Milic.
他们过来看她 下车时被袭击了
They came for a visit, got hit on the way out to the car.
她听到枪声 就报了警 没看见杀手们
She heard shots, called 911, never saw the shooters.
不止一个杀手吗
There was more than one?
扬科胸口那一枪来自一把口径9毫米的手♥枪♥
Janko was hit in the chest by a nine millimeter,
腿上那枪则是点45口径的
in the legs by a .45.
米里克同样被点45口径的手♥枪♥击中
Mr. Milic was also hit by a .45-caliber weapon,
但射击角度更小
but at a more acute angle.
对 我们也这么推论
Yeah, that was our take, too.
是伏击
Ambush.
这么说 扬科要向我们供出
So Janko gives us the person or people
杀死玛吉·哈尔彭的凶手
who killed Maggie Halpern.
却没有出现在约定的会面中
He doesn't show up to the sting,
而如今他和他的保镖都死了
and now he and his bodyguard are dead.
他们发现苗头不对 追踪到他了吗
Did they realize something was up, track him down?
但时间上非常可疑
Well, the timing is highly suspicious.
我想斯坦诺维奇先生应该很难被追踪到
I imagine Mr. Stepovic is a difficult man to track down,
尤其是去他女朋友家的时候
especially to the home of his girlfriend.
更别说被一群非专业杀手的走私贩干掉了
More especially by the amateurs that we suspect our smugglers to be.
我觉得他更像是被业内敌手干掉了
I think it's more likely that he was killed by a rival syndicate
或是他手下的叛徒杀的
or a traitor within his own.
多兰小姐可能是内贼
I would propose Miss Dolan as the quisling,
但她的震惊与悲痛都很真实
but her shock and grief appear to be genuine.
你们继续从哈尔彭那面调查
Well, you guys stay on the Halpern thing.
我们会撒网搜寻 看能不能查出是谁
We'll beat the bushes, see if there's any word on the street
杀了这两人
about who hit these two.
希望能有结果
Any luck, we'll meet in the middle.
来自夏洛克
有点纠结 需要去互助会
地址 西街110 第138号♥
贝尔警探
Detective Bell.
莎拉·彭丽
Sarah Penley.
我是布劳恩-麦克马洪-古尔德律所的律师
I'm an attorney with Braun, McMahon and Gould.
有什么可以为你效劳
What can I do for you?
我们该找个地方谈谈
We should talk someplace private.
我想你认识我的委托人 沃德医生
I believe you know my client, Dr. Ward.
我知道是谁杀了扬科·斯坦诺维奇
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表