You were all down in the dumps about that chick.
爱琳
Eileen.
不对 好像是艾琳吧
No, uh, was it Irene?
管他呢 反正平安夜那天
Either way, Christmas Eve.
我去你那里
I come to your place
去看看你
to check up on you, and you...
发现你在地板上缩成一团
I find you all balled up on the floor.
抽泣着
Yeah, sobbing.
记得吗
Remember?
记不大清了
Not really.
我抱住你
I held you.
真的
Yeah, man.
我答应过要照顾你
I promised I'd take care of things.
帮你走出来 我确实做了
Get you straight. And I did.
我把你带到了一个和这里差不多的地方
I took you to a place just like this.
我以前对你很好 夏洛克
I was good to you, Sherlock.
我以前是你的朋友
I was your friend.
我们对彼此来说都有弊无利
You were a cancer to me, Oscar, and I to you.
你该见见他今早在修车厂的样子
You should have seen him at the garage this morning.
阿弗雷多
Alfredo.
他...他真的很好
He was... he was so nice.
即使是我用枪指着他的头
You know, even with a gun in his face,
他也一直跟我说 "冷静点
he kept telling me to s... you know, "Stay calm.
我不想惹麻烦"
I don't want any trouble."
我明白你为什么喜欢他
I get why you like him.
管他呢
But anyway...
提醒你一句 我们现在还有事要做
May I remind you we have business here.
是的 找到贝塔·雷
Yeah, find Beta Ray.
我跟你说了他的样子
I told you what he looks like.
光头 这个地方有个蜘蛛纹身
Shaved head, spider tattoo right here.
你可别自己跑了
Don't take off on me, okay?
如果我醒来后你不见了
I wake up and you're gone...
阿弗雷多就惨了
I'd hate to be Alfredo.
而且跟他现在所在的地方相比
And compared to where he is,
这里简直就是五星级酒店
this place is the Ritz.
好了 找到了
Okay, got him.
正在打开
Opening them up now.
福尔瑟姆先生同意我们搜查他家
Mr. Folsom gave us consent to search the property.
他说他已经有两年
Said he hadn't seen
没见过也没和奥斯卡·兰金说过话了
or talked to Oscar Rankin in two years.
我觉得你们在照片里肯定看不到
I don't think you're gonna see any hostages we missed
被绑♥架♥的人 不过这样一来
in the pictures, but this way,
你们就能自己判断了
you don't have to take our word for it.
不 我相信你们是对的
No, I'm sure you're right.
很感谢你们帮我们去查看
We appreciate you guys taking a look.
不客气
You got it.
我们会留意兰金和拉莫萨的
We'll keep an eye out for Rankin and Llamosa.
好的 谢了
All right, thanks.
岛上的警♥察♥吗
Police out on the island?
萨福克县
Suffolk County.
奥斯卡·兰金在威丹奇有个叔叔
Oscar Rankin has an uncle out in Wyandanch.
克拉克·福尔瑟姆
Clark Folsom.
在2011年的时候他保释过奥斯卡好几次
Posted bail for Oscar a couple times in 2011,
而且他家离德尔比家快餐只有一英里
and his house is about a mile from a Dilby's,
所以也许是条好线索
so it seemed like a good lead.
兰金在那还有别的亲人吗
Rankin have any other family out there?
他和他妹妹从小在那里长大的
He and his sister grew up in that area,
不过那里现在好像没有什么亲人了
but it doesn't look like anyone else is still around.
有几个同事一直在帮忙打电♥话♥
A few of the guys have been helping make calls.
把德尔比家快餐的老板们叫起来 问他们要监控录像
Wake up all the Dilby's owners and collect surveillance videos.
我们正准备去看看有什么进展
We were just gonna see how they're doing.
我一会就去找你们
Oh, I'll be with you guys in a minute.
喂
Hello?
华生
Watson.
你没事吧
Hey. Tell me you're okay.
很不幸 还和奥斯卡在一起
Still with Oscar, unfortunately.
他现在正在休息
He's resting at the moment.
你用谁的手♥机♥打的
What number are you calling from?
我不知道手♥机♥主人的名字
Well, I didn't get the owner's name.
她也神志不清了
She, too, is unconscious.
你在哪
Where are you?
福特汉姆高地 毒窝
Fordham Heights. Shooting gallery.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我们在等奥利维亚的一个朋友
We're awaiting a friend of Olivia's.
你搜查得怎么样了
How goes your search?
我们找到了那辆车
We found the car.
我们认为奥斯卡开车去过长岛
We think Oscar drove it to Long Island,
可能是为了藏阿弗雷多 但除此之外...
possibly to stash Alfredo, but beyond that...
我也许能帮你缩小点范围
I may be able to better focus your efforts.
奥斯卡的外套上有些污渍
There are some stains on Oscar's coat.
大部分都是传动液
Most of those stains are transmission fluid.
但还有一些是粉末 就是那种
But there's also some powder-- the kind of dust
切割石头的时候产生的粉末
which is created when you cut stone.
很有可能是大理石或者花岗岩
Marble or granite, most likely.
如果传动液是在阿弗雷多的修车厂里沾上的
If the fluid is from Alfredo's garage,
那就说明奥斯卡今天没有换衣服
that means Oscar hasn't changed his clothes today.
粉末可能是他藏阿弗雷多时沾上的
The dust might be from wherever he left Alfredo.
可能是建筑工地
Could be a construction site
采石场 或者瓷砖仓库
or a quarry or a tile warehouse.
我去告诉马库斯和警监
I'll let Marcus and the captain know.
我们会派人去搜查类似地方
We'll get people out to any places that match.
有任何进展都用短♥信♥告诉我
Keep me apprised of any developments via text.
我觉得你应该跟我们一起
I think maybe you should come in.
不行
No.
如果奥斯卡认为带你去毒窝
If Oscar thinks that taking you to a shooting gallery is
就能找到他妹妹
gonna help you find his sister,
那么他不仅疯了 而且还是个傻子
he's not just deranged, he's an idiot.
他是唯一一个
He's also the only person
知道阿弗雷多在哪里的人
who knows for certain where Alfredo is.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
是的 这里有很多注射器
Yes, triggers abound here.
还有很多吸毒的工具
So do all the other trappings of the heroin lifestyle.
但我不会复吸的
I'm no closer to using than I was yesterday.
保持联络
Be in touch.
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了 贝塔·雷回来了吗
What is this? Is Beta Ray here?
没有
No.
那是什么事
Then what is it?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我告诉过你 我说走才能走
I told you-- we go when I say we go.
这是乔纳森·布鲁姆的
This belongs to Jonathan Bloom.
觉不觉得它跟那里的其它东西比起来很干净
See how clean it is compared to the others hanging over there?
那是因为他两晚前在这里
That's because he was here two nights ago.
那晚你妹妹也在 你的朋友米奇
Same night your sister was here. Your friend Mickey
刚刚承认偷了他的钱包
just confessed to relieving him of his wallet.
然后呢
So?
我对布鲁姆先生很熟悉
So I'm familiar with Mr. Bloom,
至少对关于他的一些传闻很熟悉
or at least the rumors surrounding him.
有可能奥利维亚和他一起离开了
It's possible Olivia left with him.
如果是这样 那我们一秒钟都不能耽搁
If she did, we haven't got a second to lose.
你们看起来不像警♥察♥
You guys don't look like cops.
我已经和你的门卫解释过了
As I explained to your doorman,
我是纽约警局的顾问侦探
I'm a consultant for the NYPD.
这个人...是找我帮忙的
This man... consults me.
进来吧 告诉我这次指控的罪名是什么
Well, come in, tell me what I'm alleged to have done this time.
你见到我们并不惊讶
You don't really seem too surprised to see us.
我对于警♥察♥习惯性的骚扰
I've grown accustomed to a certain baseline of harassment
已经习以为常了
when it comes to the police.
但是我的忍♥耐也是有限度的
But my patience is not without its limits,
所以有什么问题快问然后我就可以去睡了
so ask what you're here to ask and let me get back to bed.
我个人了解你的事
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表