在京都叫约翰·迪林杰
John Dillinger in Kyoto.
都是臭名昭著的约翰
All notorious Johns.
这是我的小幽默 怎么了
It's my sense of humor. What's this about?
其中有些地方招♥妓♥甚至不犯法
Prostitution isn't even illegal in some of these places.
但谋杀犯法
Murder is.
凡是在你到过的这些城市
There was an elaborate assassination
几天内就会有人死于谋杀
in every one of those cities within days of you arriving.
法官 政♥治♥家 还有几个公♥司♥主管
A judge here, a politician there, a couple of executives.
只要价码合适 是吗
Anyone for a price, right?
你们把我和其它人搞错了
You have me confused with someone.
别指望我们相信这只是巧合
Don't expect us to believe that this is a coincidence.
在你入住这个酒店两天后
Two days after you checked in to this hotel,
你又谋杀了一个关键证人和一个警♥察♥
you added a state's witness and a cop to your resume.
你是在说凯伦·洛伊德
You're referring to Karen Lloyd.
我看到新闻了
I heard about it on the news.
我们准备把你列为谋杀的嫌疑人
We're gonna tie you to one of these hits.
但在那之前 你还有个合作的机会
Now, until then, you've got a window of opportunity.
我们要抓伊莱娜·马奇
We want Elana March.
如果你坦白她雇你杀掉伊凯伦·洛伊德的经过
You come clean about how she hired you to kill Karen Lloyd,
我们就能联♥系♥检察官
and we'll put you with a D.A.
对你放宽量刑
who will appreciate your cooperation.
现在是你答应合作的最佳时机
You've got more leverage to cut a deal now
往后就不一定了
than you ever will again.
就这些吗
Is that all?
没错
That's all.
那么谢谢你们
Then I thank you,
并祝你们调查顺利
and I wish you Godspeed in your investigation.
我相信调查结果会为我正名的
I'm sure it'll clear my name.
不管蒙克利夫·埃库班是谁 我都想请他喝一杯
Well, whoever Montcliffe Ekuban is, I'd like to buy him a beer.
凯文·埃尔斯佩思嫌疑很大 还很自大
Kevin Elspeth is suspicious as hell. He's cocky, too.
他之前就逃脱过谋杀罪
He's gotten away with murder before.
没错 我要回办公室了
Yeah, well, I'm about to head back to the office.
日本那边该起床了
Japan's gonna wake up.
我想看看他在京都有没有留下痕迹
I want to see if he left a trace in Kyoto.
要我载你一程吗
You want a ride?
不用 我要去城郊
No, I'm headed uptown.
马奇的办公室对面有家咖啡馆
There's a cafe across from March's office.
我要去盯着 看看他会不会亲自联络她
I'm gonna camp out, see if he reaches out in person.
好吧 我建议你对他们敬而远之
All right. My advice? Cut 'em a wide berth.
别动 警♥察♥马上就到
Don't move. The police are on their way.
那是单棍的招数 你怎么会知道
Those were singlestick moves. How the hell do you know...
单棍
Singlestick.
你不是为马奇工作的
You don't work for March.
你是为夏洛克工作
You work for Sherlock.
我不为任何人工作
I don't work for anyone.
我是他的新搭档
I'm his new partner.
你到底跟她说了什么
Tell me exactly what you said.
我跟她说我是你的新搭档
I told her I was your new partner.
所以你骗了她
So you lied to her.
有吗
Did I?
还有呢
What else?
没了
Nothing.
她不好奇你为什么跟踪她
She wasn't the least bit curious as to why you were following her?
当然好奇了
Yeah, of course she was.
但我跟她说她管不着
I told her it was none of her damn business.
我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
但她打了我 我就...
But she hit me, and I just...
我昨天晚上说得已经够清楚了
I could not have been clearer last night.
我说了任何关于华生的监视
I told you that any and all surveillance of Watson
都要立即停止
was to cease immediately.
我太无聊了
I was bored.
你去找人恢复供电了
You went to get the power turned back on.
你能怪我正常的好奇心吗
Can you blame me for being just a little bit curious?
我能
Yes, I can.
她是我的原型
She's the original model.
你一直不停地念叨她
The one you never shut up about.
你不觉得我会想知道
You didn't think I'd want to see
她有什么独特之处吗
what she's got that I don't?
她有的
What she has
是两年的训练
is two years of training.
两年的对我唯命是从
Two years of doing exactly what I said.
我们离开伦敦前我告诉过你
I told you before we left London,
我在这里为我们俩计划好了
I have plans here for both of us.
你还记得我们的计划吗
Do you remember our plans?
我很抱歉 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
别抱歉
Don't be sorry.
做好点
Be better.
之前我让你把这些写作样本
Earlier I had you organize these writing samples
按作者潜在的性变♥态♥程度降序排列
in decreasing order of the authors' potential sexual deviancy.
重做一遍
Do it again.
上楼吗
Going up?
这就是你所谓的不插手我的案子吗
Is this what you call "staying out of my case"?
华生 理解一下吧
Watson, try to understand.
一个侦探
A detective comes across
在职业生涯中会遇到很多解决不了的案子
only so many locked room mysteries during the course of their career.
我自己就遇到过七个
I myself have only ever encountered seven.
只有七个
Ah, only seven.
你显然是来查看案发现场的
You've obviously come to examine the scene of the crime.
以我对你的了解 这就像是某种仪式
Knowing you, it's some sort of ritual.
抱歉 不行
Sorry, no.
楼梯就在那边
Stairs are just over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我们一起可以发现
Perhaps together we can find something
你之前没有发现的线索
which escaped you on a previous occasion.
你想坐电梯随你的便
You want to ride the elevator, ride the elevator.
我是来看凯文·埃尔斯佩思住过的房♥间的
I'm here to look at the room Kevin Elspeth stayed in.
她不是我的搭档
She's not my partner.
她是我的门徒
She's my protégée,
跟你以前一样
as you once were.
你是在说昨天那个用警棍
Are you talking about the psychopath
袭击我的神经病吗
who attacked me with a baton yesterday,
一直跟踪我的那个
the one who has been stalking me?
对 关于跟踪的事...
Yeah, about the stalking...
等等 现在你要告诉我
Wait, is this the part where you tell me
是你让她跟踪我的吗
that it was on your orders?
我还真是想不到呢
Wow, I never would have figured that out.
我得知道在我离开后你进步得如何
I had to determine how you'd fared in my absence.
我想知道我到底应该有多抱歉
I wanted to know exactly how much to apologize for.
但根据上周的跟踪判断
Over the course of the last week, however,
显然你一直做得很好
it's become clear that you've done remarkably well.
上周 那女人已经跟踪我一周了吗
"Last week"? That woman has been following me for a week?
我真的很纠结
I'm torn, really.
我对她的监视能力感到自豪
I'm proud of her surveillance.
却失望于你一直没有发现
I'm disappointed in your failure to detect it.
你已经不是我的老师了
Well, you're not my teacher anymore,
所以我不在乎你对我的行为有什么想法
so I don't care how you feel about anything I'm doing.
拜托 最后说一遍 别插手
So please, for the last time, butt out.
我当时很害怕 华生 所以我才离开
I was afraid, Watson. That's why I left.
我私藏了一点点海♥洛♥因♥ 然后...
I'd laid my hands on a small amount of heroin, and...
那是个测试
It was a test, you see.
一种检验我的戒毒成果的方法
A means to demonstrate how far I'd come.
我能否将它留在身边而不...
Could I keep it close to me without, uh...
然后你宣布你要搬出去
And then you announced you were leaving,
我很生气
and, uh, I got angry.
因为我知道你一走我就控制不住了
'Cause I knew immediately I would fail.
我怨恨你 华生
I resented you, Watson,
但我怨恨的应该是我自己
when I should've resented myself.
所以我就逃走了
So I ran away.
离开你 离开褐石屋
From you, from the Brownstone
离开我在那里藏的毒品
and from the drugs I kept there.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表