随时结束
wave you off
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
如果这超出了你想知道的范围
if it's more than you'd care to know.
事实上 你去读一份
The truth is, you could benefit
关于我们办案的叙述 确实能从中获益
from absorbing an account of our casework.
但华生并没有分享她的手稿
But Watson did not share the manuscript.
虽然她保护隐私的标准
And while she may have less exacting
可能比我低
privacy standards than I do,
她显然还是想把这本书处理掉
she obviously intended to dispose of it.
从良心上讲我没法扔掉它
I cannot in good conscience hand it off.
或许如果...
Perhaps if...
如果你没兴趣 那我也没兴趣
If it's of no interest to you, it's of no interest to me.
不管怎样 现在都结束了
Either way, it's over now.
我们可以专心查案了
We can focus on the case.
找到了卡兹密尔的五万块
"Found Kazmir's 50K.
他撒谎 这钱并没有被输掉
"He lied about gambling it away.
不幸的是 没有指纹
Unfortunately, no prints."
贝尔警探发的
Detective Bell.
他想让我知道卡兹密尔的故事被证实了
He wants me to know that Kazmir's story checks out.
再看看卡兹密尔的报酬
Have another look at Kazmir's payoff.
这个有夹层的信封和桃红色的橡皮筋
The padded envelope and the hot pink rubber bands.
和邮政无限里卖♥♥的一样
They're just like the ones they sell at Postal Unlimited.
在城里的另外几千家商店也有出♥售♥
As they do in several thousand other stores in this city.
如果幕后黑手是阿密特·哈根伽迪呢
What if Amit Hattengatti was behind the murder?
是你要做思维实验的
It's a thought experiment.
是阿密特在摩西的账本上
Amit was the one who left the remoulade stain
弄上了蛋黄酱的污渍
on Moshe's ledger.
他是钻石走私生意的新合伙人
He's an active junior partner in the diamond smuggling business,
但摩西战胜了癌症 良心发现
but then Moshe beats cancer, and he regains his virtue.
假设就像乌修仁说的那样
Suppose it's just as Oosthuizen claimed,
摩西正在终止这生意
and Moshe was dismantling the business.
这不就给了阿密特动机去阻止摩西吗
Wouldn't that have given Amit the motive to try and stop him?
我在数你做了多少个假设 不过请继续
I was counting the ifs, but go on.
我给瑞奇健身房♥打了电♥话♥
I just called Richie's Gym.
阿密特是那里的会员
Amit is a member there.
或许某天他无意听到了卡兹密尔在哭穷
Perhaps he overheard Kazmir cry poor between sets one day.
为了钱他什么不愿意做啊
Oh, what he wouldn't do for a buck.
一个有用的假设要符合所有事实
A useful hypothetical fits all the facts.
但你无法解释为什么
You're leaving out a sensible motive
阿密特会让他雇佣的杀手来杀他自己
for Amit to have aimed his hired killer at himself.
所以除非
So unless you're talking
你说的是迄今为止最煞费苦心的自杀案...
about the most elaborate suicide ever staged...
很可能我们对此案的调查方向
It is possible we've been looking at the shape of this
完全错了
completely wrong.
哈根伽迪先生
Mr. Hattengatti,
我保证这事无需太久
I promise this won't take long.
只需要你看看口供的细节
We just need to dot a few I's,
签上你的名字就行了
get your signature under a statement, all right?
好的
Okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你被误导了
You've been misled.
其实你是过来承认
You're actually here to confess
共谋 谋杀以及妨碍司法公正的
to conspiracy, murder and obstruction of justice.
他看到科尔女士在会议室了吗
Did he see Ms. Kerr in the conference?
似乎从你的同犯开始比较好
Seemed best that we start with your coconspirator,
毕竟她其实没杀任何人
seeing as she didn't actually have anyone killed.
我不明白你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你就是门修斯·布莱克巴格
You are Mencius Blackbag.
你用丰厚的佣金雇戴纳·卡兹密尔干掉你老板
You sent Dana Kazmir five fat stacks to ice your boss,
以为这样就能够独揽
presumably so you could take over
你帮他建立的珠宝走私生意
the jewelry smuggling business that you helped him build.
你不该偷用办公室物资 阿密特
You shouldn't steal office supplies, Amit.
让我们相信你是凶手的目标
Convincing us you were a target,
向我们承认你怀疑摩西的竞争者
steering our investigation through your caring admission
以此误导我们的调查
that you suspected Moshe's competitor all along.
这招确实很聪明
Yeah, that was quite inspired.
他们俩疯了
These two are nuts.
我已经说过乌修仁才是你们要找的人
I already told them Oosthuizen's the guy.
注意了
Careful.
因为这次你把他的名字念对了
'Cause you pronounced his name correctly that time.
我的这位同事
My colleague here
对你表示怀疑
grew suspicious of you.
我意识到你找到办法贿赂了
I realized that you had found a way, somehow, to bribe
卡兹密尔的律师
Kazmir's attorney.
让她付钱给卡兹密尔
Offer her money to offer him money
给我们讲个编好的故事 而你
to tell a certain tale, so you were, perhaps,
可能不像看上去那样有性命危险
not as marked for death as you appeared.
她向卡兹密尔转达了你的信息
She carried your message to Kazmir
并提供给他和他的家人一笔酬劳
and offered him and his family a payday,
要求他在证词里包含某些细节
provided his confession included the right pieces,
说他跟雇他的人通过电♥话♥
that he once spoke to his employer,
那个人听起来像荷兰人
that said employer sounded Dutch,
而且他想要三个目击者的命
and that he wanted three witnesses dead.
反正卡兹密尔无论如何都要坐牢
Kazmir was going to prison no matter what,
他就答应了
so he agreed.
用这办法撇清自己的嫌疑很聪明
It's a pretty smart way to cast suspicion off yourself.
还彻底毁掉了一个生意对手
And you took down a rival, to boot.
你们不停在说酬劳 贿赂什么的
You keep talking about paydays and bribes.
我在一家邮递商店工作
I work in a mailbox store.
你们要看看我的学生贷款吗
You want to see my student loans?
我在念博士呢
I'm a PhD candidate.
还兼做国际钻石买♥♥卖♥♥
With an international diamond connection.
没人会相信你学校的助学金
No one here thinks that your university stipend
能让你买♥♥这条巴宝莉的皮带
paid for that Burberry belt.
太挥霍了吧
That's quite a splurge.
我们相信资金往来记录众多
We're sure the money trail will be wide
也很容易查到
and easy to follow.
振作点 阿密特
Hey, chin up, Amit.
你可以继续在监狱里完成学位
You can finish your doctorate in prison.
如果你在科尔女士之前招供
And if you confess before Ms. Kerr does,
我们会恳请地方检察官为你的积极配合减点刑
we'll ask the D.A. to shave some time for being so cooperative.
不过要赶快
Best hurry, though.
时间不等人啊
The race is on.
如果我供出我的供货商
If I give you my supplier,
会更有帮助吗
will that help, too?
大家注意安全
Have a safe tour.
解散吧
Take your posts.
克里斯
Chris.
警监
Captain.
我想告诉你
You should know,
我准备辞职了
I'm quitting the department.
周五是最后一天
Last day's Friday.
我一个表亲在霍波肯开了一家私人安保公♥司♥
Cousin's got a personal security firm in Hoboken.
反正工资也更高
It's a better salary anyway.
告诉她我跟你说过 好吗
Tell her I told you, okay?
汉娜知道会很高兴的
Hannah will be glad to hear it.
我说的不是她
I'm not talking about her.
是你那个朋友 那个英国人
I'm talking about your friend-- the English one.
你会告诉她的吧
You'll tell her?
这么晚过来
You're here late.
我想来拿几件旧案子的资料
I wanted to pick through a few cold cases.
这就走了
I'm just leaving.
我想告诉你
I thought you'd want to know
今天非常顺利
it went well today.
汉娜开心了
Hannah's happy.
莫雷蒂不烦我了
Moretti's off my back.
我也得到了点小惊喜
I got a nice little surprise, too.
斯托茨要离开警队了
Stotz is leaving the force.
很高兴一切都解决了
Glad to hear it all worked out.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
这个重要吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表