我们还不确定
We're not sure.
他有没有说他去哪了
Did he mention where he was going?
你们来之前我跟杰萨谈过
Jessa and I talked before you got here.
很显然 路易斯遇到了经济困难
Apparently, Louis been having money problems.
是的 是从他妈妈得了癌症后
Yeah, ever since his mom got cancer.
他一直在花钱给她治疗
He was helping pay for her treatments
一直到她去世
right up until she died.
你知道她的公♥寓♥最后怎么处理了吗
Any idea what happened to her apartment after she died?
我觉得路易斯正准备把它卖♥♥出去
I think Louis was getting it ready to go on the market.
一间空公♥寓♥ 一个需要找地方躲起来的
An empty apartment and a desperate young man
绝望青年
in need of a hiding place.
路易斯·卡莱尔 我们是纽约警局的人
Louis Carlisle, we're with the NYPD.
有人吗
Hello?
你要是想在实战中
If you'd like to test your skills
检测一下你的技术 请便吧
in a practical environment, the floor is yours.
这把工具太笨拙了 你不觉得吗
That's a bit unwieldy for the job at hand, don't you think?
对于这把锁这个又太细了
That's too delicate for the deadbolt.
你们能不发表意见吗
Would you two mind?
有人吗
Hello?
路易斯·卡莱尔
Louis Carlisle?
卡莱尔先生 我们是来帮你的
Mr. Carlisle, we're here to help you!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
我们是纽约警局派来的 我们不会伤害你
We're from the NYPD, we're not gonna hurt you.
卡莱尔先生 我们知道易泽姆
Mr. Carlisle, we know about E-Zed-M.
我们知道有人在追杀你
We know that there are people after you.
如果你告诉我们试验的事
If you tell us about the trial,
我们会保证没人能再威胁你了
we'll make sure that they never threaten you again.
你能保证我安全
You'll keep me safe?
如果你能帮我
If you can help me,
我就告诉你 告诉你所有想知道的事
I'll t-tell you... I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
我全都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
真奇怪 其他服用了
It's odd, the other people
这种药物的人都基本不能说话了
who took this drug could barely talk.
其中一个还疯了
One of them we know went insane.
可是他虽然
But he seems...
不太好 但是基本正常
not fine, exactly, but he's functioning.
试验人员给每个试验参与者的
The experimenters gave different amounts of the drug
药物剂量不同
to everyone who participated in the experiment.
显然他脑部也受到了损伤
Clearly got some sort of brain damage.
看他的手
Look at his hand.
肯定服用的是最少的剂量
Must have gotten the smallest dosage.
事先说清楚 卡莱尔先生
Just so we're clear, Mr. Carlisle,
你没有被逮捕
you're not under arrest.
我们只是想问你一些问题 好吗
We just want to ask you some questions, all right?
是谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you?
我也希望能告诉你是谁
I wish I could give you names.
等一下 你参加一项实验性药物试验
Wait a minute, you participated in an experimental drug trial
却连组织者是谁都不知道
without even knowing who was conducting it?
他们给了很多钱
It was a lot of money.
首♥付♥就是十五万
It was 150 grand, up front.
还会在余生中每年给我十五万
Another 150 grand a year for the rest of my life,
只要我不把这事告诉任何人
if I didn't, you know, tell anyone about the study.
他们会每年给你十五万
They were gonna give you $150,000 a year
直到你死吗
for the rest of your life?
说是为了让我们保密
They said it was incentive to keep quiet.
我觉得这事可疑吗
I mean, did it seem shady?
当然了 不过...
Of course, but...
那么多钱 可疑点也无妨
that kind of money, I can live with shady.
你怎么知道这个研究的
How'd you find out about the study?
在网上看到了广♥告♥
It was just an ad online.
上边有个邮件地址
Had an e-mail address.
我给他们写信 他们回复了
I wrote them, they wrote back.
都是匿名的
It was all anonymous.
但是钱转到帐了
But the wire transfer cleared,
而且 他们看起来是专业人士
and, you know, it-it seemed professional.
那试验呢 是在哪里进行的
And the trial itself, where did it take place?
某个他们租来的办公室里
Just some office they rented out.
他们给我药 我在那待一夜
They gave me the drugs, and I spent the night there.
他们说 我可能感觉时间过了很久
They said, um, I might feel like a lot of time is passing,
确实很奇怪
and it definitely felt weird,
但我当时觉得没什么
but I was okay.
直到几天后
Till a couple days later...
就开始这样了
when this started.
我给他们发了邮件
I sent them an e-mail.
以为他们能帮我
Thought they'd help.
但却有人开始跟踪我
Instead, people start following me.
什么人 他们长什么样
People, who? What did they look like?
我不知道 我从来没能看仔细
I don't know, I never got a great look at anybody.
那对你进行试验的那些人呢
How about the people who came to you to conduct the study?
你能描述一下他们吗
Can you describe them?
当然可以
Yeah, sure...
有一位护士
there was a nurse.
你们已经知道她是谁了
You guys know about her already.
我还见过另外一个人
I saw another person.
只有一面
Once.
黑人
Black guy.
大概四十岁
He was about 40.
我觉得他...
I think he...
我觉得他是管事的
I think he was the one in charge.
互助会就要开始了 你来吗
是什么让您突然大驾光临
To what do I owe the pleasure of this unannounced visit?
阿弗雷多给我打电♥话♥了
Alfredo called me.
他说你没去互助会 他有点担心
He said you missed a meeting, he was worried.
我在工作 华生
I'm working, Watson.
我们有了一副非法药物试验
We have a sketch of the man who is in charge
负责人的素描画像
of the illegal drug trial. Now...
能够涉及开♥发♥时间膨胀药物的人
someone with a talent for dabbling in time-dilating drugs
可不是什么普通人
is not your average citizen.
他很有可能会与一些
He is, in all likelihood, connected to one
大型制药企业有联♥系♥
of the major pharmaceutical conglomerates.
所以你在查看他们的年度报告
So, you're going through their annual reports,
看有没有相似的照片
looking for a picture that matches.
我刚才是在查看他们的年度报告
I was looking through their annual reports,
后来找到了一张医学博士德威尔·科克的照片
till I found a photograph of Dr. Dwyer Kirke, PHD.
就是他
That's him.
科克医生是乌比恩制药公♥司♥
Dr. Kirke heads up a research laboratory
研究工作室的主管
at Ubient Pharmaceuticals.
他是神经化学界的先驱
He's a leading light in the field of neurochemistry.
我觉得我们找到了嫌疑人
I do believe we have found our man.
你告诉马库斯了吗
Did you tell Marcus?
纽约警局正在拘捕科克医生
The NYPD are on the prowl for Dr. Kirke.
那太好了
Okay, that's great.
所以说你不需要再工作了 对吧
So, you're not exactly working anymore, right?
警♥察♥已经知道是谁干的了
I mean, the police know who did it.
你为什么不去互助会
So why not go to a meeting
让他们去找科克
while they go and find this guy Kirke?
我派凯蒂去查看
I sent Kitty to look through the office space
进行试验的办公室了 我需要等在这
where the trial was conducted, and I need to be available
以便她能够随时联络到我
should she wish to get in touch.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你一直翘互助会
You're skipping meetings.
怎么回事
What is going on?
夏洛克
Sherlock?
好吧
Okay.
我不能强迫你和我坦白
Well, I can't force you to talk to me.
但我希望你能够和我说说
But I wish you would.
如果你真想知道 华生
If you must know, Watson...
我最近情绪比较低落
I've been feeling a little bit down of late.
是我保持戒瘾的过程
It's the process of maintaining my sobriety.
循环往复
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表