《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
我明白贩毒集团是如何运作的了
I understand how the cartel is running now.
你把你丈夫手下的重要副手都踢出局
You forced all of your husband's key lieutenants out
换成了女人
and replaced them with women.
我知道你很痴迷于此
I know how crazy this is making you.
想向所有人证明我是罪犯头子
Trying to convince everyone I'm some sort of mastermind?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent
并拒绝回答问题
and refuse to answer questions.
我爸今天下午来电♥话♥了
Hey, my dad called this afternoon.
他想请我们吃晚餐
He wants to take us out to dinner.
过了这么久我们才有见面的机会 真是遗憾
I'm sorry it's taken so long for us to get together.
你非常了不起
You're remarkable.
你和安德鲁的感情
You know, you might have to accept the fact that,
并不是你真正想要的东西
whatever your relationship with Andrew means,
你应该尝试接受这点
you just don't want it.
那我想要的是什么
Then what do I want?
乔恩的脱脂牛奶拿铁和
Skim-milk latte for Joan
安德鲁的全脂牛奶拿铁
and whole-milk latte for Andrew.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Oh. Excuse me.
脱脂牛奶
Skim milk.
你给错了
I think you gave me the wrong one. Oh.
上帝 怎么了
Oh, my God. What's wrong?
上帝 快叫救护车
Oh, my God. Somebody call an ambulance!
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew. Andrew.
六天以前
Six days ago,
我男友安德鲁·米塔尔
my boyfriend Andrew Mittal drank coffee
喝了写着我名字杯子里的咖啡
from a cup with my name on it.
里面加有毒芹
It was laced with hemlock.
救护车来之前他就不治而亡
He died before the ambulance got there.
当时在咖啡店里
There was a woman in the coffee shop
有个穿着蓝色皮衣的女士
wearing a blue leather jacket.
我去拿咖啡的时候她撞了我一下
She bumped into me when I was picking up our drinks.
她叫玛丽恩·德嘉斯汀
Her name is Marion Desjardins.
是一名现居美国的法国移♥民♥
She's a French immigrant living in the United States
持有你以前公♥司♥签发的签证
with a visa from your old company.
我们请了很多海外雇员
We bring in lots of people from overseas.
大多数都是顾问
Consultants, mostly.
德嘉斯汀小姐是一名杀手
Ms. Desjardins is an assassin.
在我们确认了她的身份之后
After we I.D.'d her
我们拿到了搜查证
we got a warrant,
得以搜查她的公♥寓♥ 并找到了毒芹
to search her apartment and found the hemlock plants.
她对向我咖啡内下毒一事供认不讳
She confessed to dosing my coffee,
但声称这只是一起随机案件
but claims it was a random crime
与你并没有任何关系
that had nothing to do with you.
所以 你是付了她多少钱
So, how much are you paying her for that?
就算她向你承认我付了她钱
Even if you could get her to admit that I paid her--
当然我没有
which, by the way, I didn't--
我已经被判终身监禁了
I'm already in this prison until I die.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
所以
So...
乔恩 你来这里做什么
what are you doing here, Joan?
安德鲁聪明又可亲
Andrew was brilliant and kind.
我们俩的积怨不应牵扯旁人
This rivalry is between you and me.
你怎么会这么天真
How can you be so naive?
如果他和你有牵扯
If he was involved with you,
那他就和我有牵扯
he was involved with me.
带她走
Take her away.
你说这个叫安德鲁的人是你男朋友
You say this guy Andrew was your boyfriend?
可我听说 你那天是要和他分手的
The way I heard it, you were breaking up with him that day.
你肯定感觉糟透了
That must feel terrible.
尽管伊莱娜·马奇知道
We can't really do anything with the fact
你当时和安德鲁谈话的内容
that Elana March said she knows
我们也没办法做任何事
what you and Andrew were talking about,
因为咖啡店里当时有很多人
because there was a lot of people in that coffee shop,
而她从谁那里听说的都有可能
and she could have heard that from anyone.
尽管如此 我认识那里的典狱长
Now, that being said, I know the warden over there,
他今晚临时抽查了她的牢房♥
and he did a spot check on her cell tonight.
他找到的违♥禁♥品♥
He found enough contraband in there
足以让她在监禁室待上一两个星期了
to put her in isolation for a week or two.
与此同时 这段时间
So she's not gonna be talking
她不可能和任何朋友交谈了
to any of her friends for a while.
她不会再对付我了
She's not gonna come after me again.
暂时是不会了
Not right away.
她会等一切平息
She'll wait till things die down.
但为了保险起见
But just to be safe,
你应该改变自己平日的出行路线
you should switch up your travel patterns,
我也会派一队警员在你公♥寓♥楼外看守
and I'm gonna put a unit outside of your building.
我们会确保你安全
We'll keep you safe.
谢谢
Thanks.
华生
Watson,
如果你不愿意的话
I'll continue to bring food over to your apartment
我会继续带食物去你的公♥寓♥
if it's not too much of an imposition.
你现在需要考虑的事情很多
You have a number of things on your mind at the moment,
就不必操心生计问题了
and sustenance needn't be one of them.
至于我们的合作 等你准备好
As for our collaboration, you just let me know
重新查案之后 告诉我就好
when you're ready to resume casework,
在此之前我不会打扰你
and I won't intrude until then.
谢谢 再过几天就好
Thanks. It'll just be a couple more days.
你有心理医生吗
Do you have counsel?
安德鲁去世已经一周了
It's been almost a week since Andrew died.
你几乎从未谈起过这件事
You've said almost nothing about it.
这当然是你的权力
Which is your prerogative, of course.
我就只是 我想确认
I just... I want to be certain
你有可以倾诉此事的人
that you have someone to, discuss the matter with.
如果你没有的话 可以找我
I'd offer my services if you don't.
安德鲁因为认识我而死
Andrew died because he knew me.
我不知道还有其他什么可说的
I don't really know what else there is to say.
福尔摩斯先生 谢谢你愿意见我
Mr. Holmes, thank you for agreeing to see me.
我们其实认识 算是吧
We've actually met before-- sort of.
我是蜂圈网讨论版的版主
I moderate the discussion boards at BeeCircuit.Com.
你是蜂蜂王17
You're BeeBeeKing17.
正是
I am.
你是一名侦探
You're a detective.
我从你的帖子里看出来的
I know from your posts.
我算是有个问题...
I have a bit of a problem...
我要打断你了 约瑟夫先生
I'm gonna stop you right there, Mr. Joseph.
我没办法帮助你
I can't help you.
你都不知道我要说什么
You don't know what I'm asking.
我不用知道
I don't need to.
在过去的四年中 我是你网站的常客
In the four years I've frequented your Web site,
我给你发了不下13封站内信
I've sent you no fewer than 13 letters
建议解决这个叫做
detailing my proposed solutions to the phenomenon
蜂群衰竭失调现象的方法
known as colony collapse disorder.
你给我的回复为零
You have sent me exactly zero replies.
你知道我每天收到多少站内信吗
You know how much correspondence I get?
我不知道
I've got no idea.
但是我知道
I do know, however,
我的信件是经过深思熟虑而写的
that mine is backed by quality thinking.
如果你都懒得去看的话
If you'd bothered to find that out,
在你需要帮助之时
you wouldn't find yourself without a detective
就不会没有侦探来帮你了
in your hour of need.
有没有什么方式能让我补偿你呢
Is there some way that I can make this up to you?
我想 如果你之前将我有关伽马射线的理论
I suppose, if you were to publish my theories
当做可能解决蜂群衰竭失调的方法之一
on gamma rays as a potential solution to CCD,
那我也许可以听你说一说
then I might be able to hear you out.
伽马射线
Gamma rays?
他们在一些案例中确实有效
They... they've worked in a couple instances,
但不能作为普遍的解决方式
but they... they don't scale as an answer.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表