已经帮到了 二十七号♥包裹
It already has. Package number 27.
从芝加哥的宠物联结到贝赛德的赛斯·巴克斯
From Pet Junction in Chicago to Seth Buxton, Bayside--
十二镑九盎司[十一斤]
12 pounds, nine ounces.
包裹的总重量里包含了
The weight of the package is the sum of the weights
一个水盆 一包训犬饼干和一个追踪带
of a water bowl, a package of canine treats and a tail trail.
什么是追踪带
What's a tail trail?
是一种宠物项圈
It's a pet collar
上边有着全球定位芯片
which features a GPS tracking chip.
项圈是预先充好电的
The collar comes precharged,
也就是说追踪芯片在打开之前
which means the tracking chip is already active,
就已经激活了 如果我们能找到追踪芯片
even before it's opened, so if we can find the tracking chip,
我们也许就能找到被偷的货车
we might be able to find the stolen truck.
或是带我们找到某个买♥♥了被偷货物的家伙
Or it'll take us to some guy who bought stolen pet supplies.
不管怎样 这是我们一小时前没有的线索
Either way, it's a leap we did not have one hour ago.
这里面放了多少辣椒粉
How much chili powder's in here?
餐厅被要求
The restaurant has instructions
把我的餐点弄得尽可能辣
to make my orders as picante as they can.
你跟他们说是给两个人订的了吗
Did you tell them you were ordering for two?
没有
No.
我打给技术部门
I'll go tech assist.
他们应该很快能定位项圈的位置
They should have GPS on the collar soon.
然后我得给自己订午饭
Then I guess I'll order another lunch.
看来偷车的人
Looks like the guy who stole the truck
把盒子都扔在这里了
just dumped the boxes here.
那个...
So, uh...
乔恩还好吗
how's Joan doing anyway?
葬礼后就没再见过她了
I haven't seen her since the funeral.
不知道
I don't know.
我只知道她过得不好
All I know is, she's not doing well,
除了这点 她什么都没告诉我
but other than that, she's not confided in me.
所以你俩不办案的时候
So when you two aren't working a case,
都做什么
what happens?
就沉默地坐着干瞪眼吗
You just sit around in contemplative silence?
沉默有用时 我不反对沉默
I'm not opposed to a productive silence,
但在这件事上 我跟她说我愿意倾听
but in this case, I have offered to listen.
我的第一个搭档 在刚入职八周时
My first partner was involved in a shooting
经历了枪击案
eight weeks into the job.
此后六个月 他患上创伤性后遗症
I let him walk around with PTSD for the next six months.
我也跟他说我愿意帮忙
I offered to help, too,
但在我坚持要帮他以后 他才好转
but we didn't get anywhere until I insisted.
找到什么了吗
You find something?
不知道
I don't know.
是张收据
It's a receipt.
至少之前是
Or at least, it was.
当今收据上的墨水都经过高温处理
Modern receipts are printed often with thermal ink.
有助于文字更清晰可见
It helps the text appear sharp and clean.
问题是 褪色褪得特别快
Trouble is, it fades rather quickly.
除非给其加热
Unless you heat it.
没错
Precisely.
布鲁克林 沙利文北街855号♥
"855 North Sullivan Street, Brooklyn"
很显然是"标准马匹兽医服务所"的地址
It is, apparently, the address of "Criterion Equine Veterinary Services"
一家马匹医院
A horse hospital.
这东西出现在这里不是偶然
This may not be here by coincidence.
说不定这附近有人
Someone here might have something
跟这桩斑马盗窃案有关联
to do with our stolen zebras.
很抱歉没提前打招呼就来了
I'm sorry I should come over without announcing myself.
我在清理安德鲁的住处
I was cleaning out Andrew's apartment.
我想这些东西都是你的吧
Those items belong to you, I assume?
谢谢
Thank you.
你想...
Um, would you like to, uh...
我得走了
I really need to be going.
米塔尔先生
Uh, Mr. Mittal,
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我知道我在葬礼上跟您说过了
I know that I said that to you at the service already,
但我想再说一次
but I wanted to say it again.
安德鲁的死
I... I can't help but feel responsible
我要负很大责任
for what happened to Andrew.
我妻子说
My wife says you believe
你认为是伊莱娜·马奇杀了我儿子
a woman named Elana March killed my son?
安德鲁知道是你把她送进监狱的吗
Did Andrew know you put her in jail?
我们谈过这件事
We talked about it.
你觉得他知道你可能会遭人暗算吗
Do you think he realized you might become a target?
说实话 我们有一段时间
To be honest, we hadn't really talked
没有提起伊莱娜·马奇了
about Elana March in a while.
安德鲁的死 我不会怪在你头上
I don't hold you responsible for Andrew's death.
不是你下毒害死他的
You didn't poison him.
但据我对这个女人的了解
But given everything I've learned about this woman,
她想办法报复你 是极有可能的
it's not unreasonable to think she'd take measures against you.
你现在有保镖
You have guards.
你现在已经采取防范措施了
You've taken every precaution now.
要是你以前这么小心就好了
I wish you'd done more before.
标准马匹兽医服务所
我们到兽医所了
So we made it to Criterion Equine.
现在怎么做
What do we do, go in there
进去听马蹄声吗
and listen for hoofbeats?
我相信只要我们进去
I'm confident something will present itself
就一定会有所发现
once we're inside.
比如我们一直在寻找的紫色卡车吗
Something like the purple truck we've been looking for?
为什么要费这么大劲去偷两匹斑马
Why go through the trouble of stealing two zebras
如果只是为了在十二小时后
if you're just gonna dump them
把它们丢进一个仓库呢
in a warehouse 12 hours later?
严格来说...
Technically...
这里应该有四匹斑马
there should be four zebras here.
这两匹母马都怀孕了 记得吗
Both of these mares are pregnant, remember?
这是催生素
Although, this is Oxytocin.
是哺乳动物神经垂体激素
It's mammalian neurohypophysial hormone,
用于马匹类助产
which is used to induce labor in quine species
这两匹马在被绑♥架♥之后都生产了
Both of these animals have given birth since their kidnapping.
这么说这贼想要马宝宝 而不是母马吗
So the thief wanted the babies, but not the mothers?
为什么
Why?
这个嘛...
Well...
标准马匹兽医服务所
大卫·张
我们说对了一件事
Well, we were right about one thing.
这家兽医服务所中
Someone from Criterion Equine Services
有人卷入了犯罪活动
is involved in this crime.
大卫·张是兽医所的兽医
David Chang was a vet at Criterion Equine.
中第一枪时 他没死
Looks like he didn't die from the first bullet.
我们在他的指甲里找到了DNA
We found some DNA under his fingernails
应该属于凶手
that must have come from the killer.
在中枪后 张曾试图反击
Chang tried to fight after he got shot.
那两匹斑马呢
What about our stripey friends?
它们已经在回动物园的路上了
Well, both zebras are on their way back to the zoo.
一个小时内就能到
They should arrive within the hour.
现场调查组还在搜查
CSU's still got some things to finish up,
这是我目前的推理
but here's what I got so far.
大卫·张和他的同伙上星期在皇后区
David Chang and a partner steal an APD truck
偷了一辆APD卡车
in Queens last week,
他们昨晚用这辆车偷运了两匹斑马
which they use to transport two stolen zebras last night.
今早 大卫·张负责监管两匹斑马
Dr. Chang oversees the birth of the zebra foals
在仓库产下小马驹
in this warehouse early this morning,
然后 他的同伙开枪杀了他
after which his partner shoots him
带着两只斑马宝宝逃离了现场
and flees the scene with both newborns.
错
Wrong.
好吧 我漏了什么线索
All right, what am I missing?
所有重要的线索
All the parts that matter.
有人偷了APD卡车 此人不是大卫·张
A man who is not David Chang steals an APD truck.
卡车是为了偷运斑马用的
Said truck is then used to abduct two zebras.
偷马贼知道马匹催生会很棘手
Knowing that induced equine births can be quite troublesome,
他把卡车开到了这间仓库
the zebra thief drives his truck to this warehouse,
离一家有名的马匹诊所不足一百米
a mere 100 meters from a renowned horse infirmary
诊所里还有个著名的兽医
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表