《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你好
Excuse me.
你有什么意见
What's your problem?
我的意见是我不喜欢被跟踪
My problem is I don't like being followed.
而你的麻烦是我现在知道你的模样了
Your problem is that I know what you look like now.
别动 警♥察♥马上就到
Don't move, the police are on their way.
你是为夏洛克工作的
You work for Sherlock.
我不为任何人工作 我是他的新搭档
I don't work for anyone. I'm his new partner.
我是个导师 华生 我是个老师
I'm a mentor, Watson. I-I'm a teacher.
我意识到我害怕的不是失去你
I realized it wasn't you I was afraid of losing,
而是我们之间的关系
it was our relationship.
我发现可以再来一次
Then I realized I could do it again.
所以你找了那女孩
So you dug up that girl?
凯蒂
Kitty.
我跟格雷森警监说了
I told Captain Gregson I was okay
我对你回警局工作没有意见
with you coming back to the precinct.
凯蒂的事我也没意见
I'm even okay with, uh, Kitty.
我很高兴你这么说
I'm very glad to hear that.
但我们仍然不是搭档
We're still not partners.
当然我们会各自查案
We'll work on our own cases, of course.
但如果你需要建议
But if you ever need a consultation
或者不同的视角 随便什么
or fresh eyes on something, whatever...
可以找我
I-I'm available.
我也一样
As I am to you.
就是她了是吧
That's her, huh?
新搭档
The new partner?
温特小姐是我的徒弟 不是搭档
Miss Winter is my protege, not my partner.
警监坚持要对她进行全面审核
The captain insisted on a thorough vetting process,
包括这次面试
including this face-to-face,
才允许她协助我
before he grants his approval that she assists me.
你在盯着我看
You're staring.
我就是消化一下 你真回来了
I'm just letting it sink in. You're really back.
洞察力敏锐一如既往 警探
You are as keen an observer as ever, Detective.
很快你就能推测出现在是白天
Soon you will deduce it is daytime,
而我们身处警局中了
and we are standing in a police station.
你在哪找到她的 军情六处吗
So, where'd you find her? MI6?
实际上 她是个平民
She's, in fact, a civilian.
是苏格兰场的一位同事引荐给我的
She was referred to me by a colleague at Scotland Yard.
一名男孩失踪了
A boy had gone missing,
她对案件有些独到的见解
and she had some unique insights into the matter.
协助我锁定了绑♥架♥者
She helped identify his abductor,
之后坚持不留名
and then insisted on taking none of the credit.
我禁不住想起年轻时的自己
I could not help but be reminded of my younger self.
你当然禁不住
Of course, you couldn't.
说到这个
Speaking of.
那件让你头痛不已的谋杀案
The homicide that's been plaguing you,
你桌子上的那份卷宗
the file on your desk.
你是说我抽屉里的那份卷宗
The file that was in my drawer?
多个咖啡杯渍说明
The accumulated coffee rings suggested
你陷入了僵局
you were at an impasse.
住在隔壁3B公♥寓♥的住户是你要找的凶手
The neighbor in apartment 3-B is your killer.
那些你认为是
The marks on the victim
由指甲造成的抓痕
you were assuming were fingernail scratches,
我认为是由鸟类的尖爪造成
I submit they were made by bird talons.
更详细些 是一只蓝喉金刚鹦鹉
Specifically, those of a blue-throated macaw.
分局收到了许多
The precinct had received a number of complaints
有关隔壁3B公♥寓♥的鹦鹉制♥造♥噪声的投诉
about the noise of the parrot in apartment 3-B,
全部都在凶案发生之前
all prior to the day of the murder,
之后投诉就突然终止了
at which point the complaints abruptly ceased.
所以 被害人受够了噪声 把鸟杀了
So, my vic gets fed up with the noise, kills the bird,
因此被抓了几下
gets a few scratches for his troubles,
然后3B的住户发现了 就杀了他
then 3-B finds out and kills him.
你又盯着我了
You're staring again.
我就是再消化一下
I'm just letting it sink in again.
你真的回来了
You're really back.
喂
Hello?
西奥 我知道你说过别打电♥话♥
Theo, I know you said not to call.
但有人找上我了 有人知道了
Somebody's found me, somebody knows.
你是谁
Who is this?
你又是谁
Who is this?
西奥呢
Where's Theo?
我是纽约警局的汤玛斯·格雷森
This is Thomas Gregson of the NYPD.
福德姆先生现在不方便接听
Mr. Fordham is unavailable.
你是哪位
Now, who am I speaking to?
发生了什么 怎么回事
What happened? Wh-what's going on?
天啊
Oh, my God.
有人来了
There's someone here.
先生
Sir?
-不 求你 -试着保持冷静
- No, please. - Try to stay calm.
告诉我们你的位置
Tell us where you are.
-不不不 -我们好派人去帮助您
- No, no, no, no. - So that we can send help.
不 我什么都可以给你
No! Look, I'll give you anything.
你想要什么都行
Anything you want!
先生
Sir?
先生 先生 喂 喂
Sir? Sir? Hello? Hello?!
喂
Hello?
华生
Watson.
警监已经让我负责这案子了
The captain already asked me to take this one.
对 当然了
Yes. Of course he did.
我能请你考虑一种情有可原的情况吗
Might I ask you to consider an extenuating circumstance?
两个人同时收到由匿名寄件人寄出的信封
Two men receive envelopes from an anonymous sender.
信封里除了五粒橙色的塑料珠子别无他物
Each envelope empty, except for five orange plastic beads.
之后 两人在几小时内 先后被杀
Then, within hours of one another, both men are murdered.
我不可能再找到一件案子
It's unlikely I'll find another case
能引起我对这件案子一半的兴趣了
even half as worthy of my attention.
我也一样
I could say the same thing.
这也是当然
And indeed you should.
我想这也是必然
Well, I guess it was bound to happen.
有时我们肯定会对同样的案件感兴趣
Sometimes we're gonna be interested in the same cases.
有时确实会
Sometimes.
两具尸体 两名侦探
Two bodies, two detectives?
你的新朋友呢 她在哪
What about your new friend? Where's she?
我派凯蒂去第一起凶案的现场了
I dispatched Kitty to the site of the first murder.
犯罪现场小组昨晚分身乏术
The Crime Scene Unit had a backlog last night,
他们刚刚才去处理现场
and they're only processing it just now.
所以她去拍拍照 观摩贝尔警探
So, she'll take photographs, observe Detective Bell.
都是些琐事 但她还有不少要学
It's a somewhat menial task, but she has much to learn.
第一名被害人是律师 名叫西奥·福德姆
The first victim was a lawyer named Theodore Fordham.
第二名被害人 也就是在被射杀前
Victim number two, the man who was on the phone
与格雷森通话的人
with Gregson before he was shot...
叫伊莱斯·奥彭肖
Elias Openshaw.
你怎么知道的
And you knew that how?
那些滚珠 也就是"那些珠子"
The Pipz, aka "The beads."
是玩具上的 这种玩具
They're from a toy which was implicated in the deaths
与去年数名儿童的死亡有关
of a number of children last year.
而玩具由奥彭肖先生的公♥司♥生产
Mr. Openshaw ran the company which manufactured them.
福德姆先生是他的辩护律师
Mr. Fordham was his criminal defense attorney.
有些滚珠是有毒的
Some of the Pipz, you see, were poison.
通常情况下 它们是由无毒塑料制成的
Ordinarily, they were made from non-toxic plastic.
而印度的工厂为了省钱
But the factory in India which produced them
用一种化学物质代替了另一种
exchanged one chemical for another in order to save money,
导致珠子在被吞入人体之后
and the resulting beads metabolized
会因代谢产生一种药物
into a drug when swallowed.
迷幻剂
The drug was GHB.
我在急诊室轮岗时见多了迷幻剂过量的病人
I saw enough GHB overdoses during my ER rotation.
泡吧的孩子 约会被迷♥奸♥的被害人
Club kids, date rape victims...
有多少孩子吞下了这珠子
So, how many children swallowed the beads?
入院就医的有九人
Nine that were hospitalized.
其中四人死亡
Four of them did not survive.
难怪有人想这人死
Explains why someone wanted this guy dead.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表