Alibis all around.
抱歉 我不知道能怎么帮你们
Well, I'm sorry. I don't see how I can help.
你监视过另一名受害者 奥彭肖的律师
You were surveilling the other victim, Openshaw's lawyer?
是联调局执行的 在我的指示下 对
The FBI was, at my instruction, yes.
我们并没侵犯他的权力
We didn't violate privilege,
只要他出现在公共场合 我们就有权跟踪他
but as long as he was in public, we were allowed to tail him.
我们希望他能带我们找到奥彭肖
We were hoping he'd lead us to Openshaw.
从福德姆先生的死亡来看
It seems likely from Mr. Fordham's death
很可能还有人打着同样的主意
that somebody else had a very similar idea.
也许检查一下你们的监控录像
Perhaps reviewing the surveillance footage
能帮我们找到那个人
that you have would help us identify that individual,
我们会很开心能...
so, we would be quite happy to...
不 抱歉 这不可能
No. No, I'm sorry. That won't be possible.
我们监视福德姆期间
When we were watching Fordham,
他会定期与他的其他委托人见面
he was regularly interacting with his other clients.
我有责任保护这些人的隐私
I have a duty to protect their confidentiality.
但我们可以在内部自行检查那些录像
But we can look at the footage internally.
如果有发现...
If anything jumps out...
你们的人可干不了我们能干的活
Your people can't do the job that we can.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我和福尔摩斯先生
Me and Mr. Holmes.
我们能发现别人发现不了的事
We can find things that they won't.
也许你跟科尔曼先生一样
Maybe you're like Mr. Coleman.
也许你不希望我们找到凶手
Maybe you don't want us to find the killer.
也许媒体会有兴趣听到这个消息
Maybe that's something the media would be curious to hear.
我想我的同事只是想说...
I think what my colleague is trying to say...
很高兴见到你们
It was a pleasure meeting you.
回头再联♥系♥
I will be in touch.
我搞砸了 行了吧
I screwed up, okay?
我知道我搞砸了 你不用再说了
I know I screwed up. You don't have to say it.
不 我要说
Oh, no, I want to.
你刚指控一位国家助理检察官妨碍公务
You just accused an Assistant U.S. Attorney of obstruction.
你破坏了我们原本可能有的
You've dashed any chance we might have had
检查奥彭肖律师监控录像的任何机会
of reviewing their surveillance of Openshaw's lawyer.
我只想做点什么
I was trying something.
对 做蠢事
Yes. Something stupid.
我还得跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
你不用跟华生竞争
You are not in competition with Watson.
自从你回来重新跟她合作
Ever since you started back up with her,
我就好像被降了一级
it's like I've been demoted.
你在伦敦明明重用我 会给我实在的工作
You used me in London, you gave me real work to do.
可我现在就只能给该死的犯罪现场拍拍照了
Now I'm photographing bloody crime scenes,
看着她主导谈话
watching her conduct interviews.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
我邀请她加入也许是为你好呢
I might have invited her to join us for your benefit?
在她和我工作的时候让你在场
That putting you in a room as she and I work
也许是你学习的好机会呢
might be a chance for you to observe?
为什么我们还管这个呢
Why are we even bothering with this one?
这个什么
This one what?
这个案子
This case.
两个人♥渣♥都死了
Two pieces of excrement are dead.
而那个父亲打算认罪
The father wants to take credit.
这也是他想要的 为什么我们不成全他呢
It's helping him, so why can't we just give him his peace?
你不会真的认为
You can't honestly believe that
监狱的生活算是一种的成全吧
life in prison is going to feel like peace for very long.
撇开你对奥彭肖和福德姆先生的个人意见
And your opinion of Messrs. Openshaw and Fordham aside,
我们还不知道真正的作案动机
we know very little about the actual motives
凶手也还逍遥法外
of an actual killer who is still at large.
我之前都认为你绝不是
I would've thought that you, more than most,
那种因为这个世界善恶无报
would be unwilling to allow a murderer to roam free
就允许一个杀人凶手逍遥法外的人
simply because the world accepts an inaccurate account of things.
我刚想要打电♥话♥给你
I was just about to call you.
你之前让我查的交通事故报告
I got a hit on those traffic reports
我找到一条线索
you asked me to look into.
一辆大巴车的司机
The driver of a paratransit van
几周前出了一次事故
was involved in an incident a few weeks ago.
他现在正赶过来接受调查
He's on his way in for an interview.
你一定想参加
I thought you'd want to join.
要我也通知福尔摩斯吗
Should I let Holmes know, too?
行啊 人越多越热闹呗
Sure, the more the merrier, right?
我不知道你们想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
阿齐姆先生 我向你保证
Mr. Azeem, I promise you.
你没惹麻烦
You're not in any trouble,
也没人想找你的麻烦
and no one wants to cause you any.
我们只想了解一下事情的经过
We just want to hear what happened.
你的大巴车撞到的是这个人了吗
Is this the man you hit with your van or not?
我转弯到列克星敦路
I'm turning onto Lexington.
绿灯亮了
The light turns green.
我刚启动 他就跑到了我的车前面
I go, and he runs in front of my van.
我刹了车 但我撞到了他
I stop... but I hit him.
我下了车想帮忙 但他跑掉了
I get out, I try to help, but he runs away.
就是这样吗
That's it?
没别的了
Nothing else?
告诉我你们想让我说什么 我说就是了
Please. Tell me what you want me to say and I will say it.
阿齐姆先生
Mr. Azeem.
如果能让你安心的话
If it's any help,
我们俩都不是这个国家的公民
neither one of us are citizens of this country.
我们向你保证 无论你说了什么
You have our assurance, there will be no retribution
都不会招致任何惩罚
against you for anything that you say.
我们只关心事实的真♥相♥
Our only interest is the truth.
这人爬起来的时候 他们相互对视了一眼
When the man stand up, they stare at each other.
就好像他看到了魔鬼一样
Like he sees the devil.
然后他们就都匆忙离开了
And then they both hurry off.
他们 奥彭肖当时在盯着谁看吗
They both? So, Openshaw was staring at someone?
你看到是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
怎么了
What?
你们明知故问
You're playing games with me.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
阿齐姆先生
Mr. Azeem,
怎么回事 为何从你进屋开始
what has happened, since coming into this room,
你就认定我们想给你下套呢
that gives you the impression we're trying to entrap you?
她是个知名人士
She is important lady.
这里就有她的照片
Her picture is right there.
等等
Wait a second.
你是说三周前
You're saying you saw these two people,
你看到这两个人在一起吗
together, three weeks ago?
我们先失陪一下
Why don't you excuse us for a second, all right?
三周前
Three weeks ago?
那时奥彭肖正好在逃
That's when Openshaw was on the lam.
怀特小姐怎么称呼他来着
What was it Miss White called him?
她个人的本拉♥登♥
Her personal Bin Laden?
听上去他们像是意外撞见的
It sounds like they crossed paths by accident.
没错 但谁会在街上撞见要追捕的人后
Sure. But who bumps into their Bin Laden on the street
不告诉任何人呢
and doesn't tell anyone?
根本没这回事
It never happened.
三周前你并没有
You did not cross paths
在路上撞见奥彭肖先生吗
with Mr. Openshaw three weeks ago?
当然没有
Of course not.
就像我说的
Well, like I said,
我们的目击证人有不一样的说法
we got a witness who says otherwise.
你昨天自己也说过
You said it yourself yesterday,
我经常上新闻
I'm on the news a lot.
这个大巴车司机肯定在电视上见过我
This van driver of yours must've recognized me
然后认错了人
and gotten confused.
证人证词中经常发生这种事
It happens with witness testimony all the time.
没错 你确实经常上新闻
It's true. You are on the news a lot.
我回去看过一些报道
I went back and reviewed some of the footage I'd seen.
他们说你是一位当红的政♥治♥明星
They say you're a rising political star,
纽约国家检察官办公室
that the New York U.S. Attorney's office
通常都会作为一块垫脚石
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表