Makes sense, right?
绑匪已经绑走酋长24小时了
The kidnapper has already had the Sheik for 24 hours.
如果他们计划要赎金 为什么要等呢
If the plan was to ransom him, why wait?
我想知道的是 这些事都跟埃弗雷特·凯克
What I'd like to know is what the hell any of this has to do
杀死一群蜜蜂有什么关系
with Everett Keck killing a bunch of bees.
你认为酋长是他的搭档 对吧
So you thought that the Sheik was his partner, right?
可能性很高
It's a distinct possibility.
他的绑♥架♥跟蜂群崩坏的事有何种联♥系♥
How his abduction relates to the colony collapse hoax--
是否有所联♥系♥ 这是目前
whether it relates at all-- is, at the moment,
看似不相关线索中的一个难题
a Gordian knot of seemingly unrelated threads.
先别管什么蜜蜂了
Well, let's put the bee thing aside for now
把拉希德找出来再说吧
and find this Rashid guy.
如果他抓了酋长
If he's got the Sheik,
那他也很可能知道这是怎么回事
chances are he's got some answers, too.
我们去看下警探进展如何
We'll see how the Detective is coming along.
我稍后就到
I need a minute.
能聊聊吗
Can you talk?
看来你调查完安·瓦西了
I take it you're done looking into Ann Vescey?
是的
I am.
结果表明
And as it turns out,
她是最佳人选
you couldn't ask for a better replacement.
是很好的上司 受下属尊敬与爱戴
Great boss, loved and respected by all of her people.
至于那桩保管间的丑闻
And as far as that property room scandal,
登记簿里唯一有问题的地方
the only discrepancy in the log that wasn't accounted for
出自于一位女卧底
was the work of a female undercover,
已被强制退休了 所以...
who has already taken forced retirement, so...
恭喜你 如果你去寻求更好的发展
Congratulations, if you want to move on.
接任你的人能够管理好第十一分局
you'll be leaving the 11th in good hands.
好吧
Okay.
你开始后悔了吗
You're having second thoughts?
在重大职业转换方面
You know, I know a thing or two
我还是比较在行的
about big career changes.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
我热爱我们共同做的事情
I love what we do.
你 我 马库斯 福尔摩斯
You, me, Marcus, Holmes,
每个人 为这个城市贡献力量
everyone-- what we do for the city,
帮助有需要的人们
people that need our help.
这不仅仅是每天出现在我办公桌上的报告
It's not just some report that shows up on my desk.
我亲眼所见
I see it.
我参与其中
I'm a part of this.
不管你做什么决定
Whatever decision you make,
我确信都是正确的选择
I have no doubt it'll be the right one.
是的 我们在联♥系♥全城的外币兑换处
That's right. We've been calling currency exchanges
寻找穆沙拉克先生
all over the city, looking for Mr. Musharakh.
我们不知道他绑♥架♥的人
Well, we don't know the guy he kidnapped
是不是带了阿联酋迪拉姆 但他是酋长
is traveling with UAE Dirhams, but he's a Sheik.
迪拉姆 阿联酋的法定货币
"显而易见" 我的同事会这么说
"Stands to reason" is how one of my colleagues put it.
好吧 多谢啦
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
没有在史丹顿岛找到吗
No luck on Staten Island?
显然酋长一般不会去那里度假
Not a high destination for vacationing Emirs, apparently.
不是在度假
Not on vacation.
我觉得我都快变成一个电♥话♥推销员了
Yeah, well, I'm starting to feel like a telemarketer here.
我也许发现了什么
I may have something.
在帕克切斯特的阿特拉斯货币兑换所
Atlas Exchange in Parkchester.
昨晚收银员看到了一个符合拉希德描述的
A clerk there saw a man matching Rashid's description
男人带了两万迪拉姆进去
come in with $20,000 Dirhams last night.
好吧 警探和我马上就去调查
Well, the Detective and I will investigate posthaste.
为什么是你去
Why do you get to go?
因为是我先站起来的
Because I stood up first.
而且虽然照着名单拨电♥话♥很累人
And as tiresome as calling these establishments may be,
但是我们总得有人把它做完
one of us has to finish the list.
我们不能把所有鸡蛋都放在一个篮子里是吧
We can't put all our eggs in one basket, can we?
我询问过的盲人都比他提供的信息有用
I've interviewed blind men who were better witnesses than that.
有三个人 不 是四个
Three of them. No, four.
我们不能因为监控系统坏了就怪罪店家
Can't fault the owner for having a broken surveillance system.
当然可以
Of course I could.
如果它真的是被破坏了的话
If it had been broken.
录像都是黑屏
Footage was black.
那个人在敲诈他的顾客
That man's fleecing his customers.
当他听说我们要来的时候就抹去了录像
He wiped the tape himself when he heard we were en route.
不想让我们抓住他犯罪的把柄
Didn't want to hand us a record of his crimes.
天堂典当铺 贷款 现金收♥购♥黄金和钻石首饰
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
稍微等我一会 好吗
Indulge me a moment, would you?
纳赛尔·阿法伊德
没错 这
Yeah, that,
这个人好像来过这里
that might have been the guy who was in here.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
因为这张照片上的手表
Because the watch in this photograph,
和你摆在橱窗里的一模一样
the same one that you have on display here,
其价值足以让纳赛尔·阿法伊德国家里的一百个人
could lift 100 of Nasser Al-Fayed's countrymen
摆脱贫饥
out of poverty,
而他可能有一抽屉这样的手表
and he's probably got a drawer full of them,
但是我想他不会在布朗克斯典当这支手表
so I doubt that he pawned this one here in the Bronx.
你确定你不是从这个人手里买♥♥下的手表吗
You sure you didn't buy it off this guy?
昨晚他在这街区附近
He was selling off the Sheik's assets
出♥售♥酋长的财物
up and down this block last night.
-我不确定 -听着 老兄
- I can't be sure. - Look, man,
我们不关心你没有问所有权证明的事情
we don't care if you didn't ask for proof of ownership.
没错 就是他
Yeah, this was the guy, right here.
就是他把手表拿过来的
Yeah, he brought in the watch.
-他要了多少钱 -六千
- How much he take for it? - Six.
还拿走了一台电脑
And a laptop in trade.
我希望你不会也告诉我们
Now, I hope you're not gonna tell us
你的监控系统坏掉了
your surveillance system's broken.
不 你在开玩笑吗
No. What, are you kidding?
前几年我被抢了差不多十次
I've been robbed ten times in the last couple years.
如果这些监控不工作了 我也要歇业了
These cameras stop working, so do I.
你介意给我们看下昨晚的录像带吗
You mind getting the tape from last night for us?
我想除了录像 我们还有其他的方法
I think we can do better than a tape.
在所有的电子商品上都有
There's anti-theft tracking software
这个防盗追踪系统
on all the electronic goods here.
没错 我说过了 这里被抢过好多次
Well, like I said, we've had robberies.
在出♥售♥的时候你会关闭这个软件吗
Do you deactivate the software once a sale is made?
张伯伦把球踢向前方
...and Chamberlain will send it forward,
进入右场
down the right side.
阿尔瓦雷兹接到球
Alvarez there to collect.
但是 不 曼西切断了他
But no, Muncie powers him off it,
那没有犯规 阿尔瓦雷兹
and there's no foul; Alvarez--
举起手来 趴在地上 快点
Hands up! Get on the ground, now!
把手给我
Give me your hands!
安全
Clear!
没有酋长的踪影吗
There wasn't any sign of the Sheik?
没有
Nope.
阿联酋使团那边还是没有回复
Still no answer at the UAE's Mission.
没人知道任何消息
Nobody knows anything,
而拉希德说的话更离谱
and Rashid's got a bridge he wants to sell us.
什么意思
What do you mean?
拉希德
Rashid...
跟这些人重复下你刚才和我说的话
tell these people what you told me.
什么 我是无辜的吗
What? That's I'm innocent?
我告诉这个人
I told this man
我没有绑♥架♥酋长
I did not take the Sheik.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
好吧 我们要考虑下你不知道的事情
Well, we might as well get a full account of what you don't know,
我们就从头说起吧
so let's start at the beginning, shall we?
你知道现在纽约正在扩散的
Are you aware of a plot to spread
蜂群崩坏症候群吗
Colony Collapse Disorder in New York?
蜂群什么
Colony what?
你听说过埃弗雷特·凯克
Do the names Everett Keck
和加尔文·巴尼斯吗
and Calvin Barnes mean anything to you?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表