太危险了
They're too dangerous.
要是养蜂人先生都能接触伽马射线了
You give John Q. Beekeeper access to gamma rays,
他会把自己的脸融掉的
he'll melt his face off.
我在最近的信件中也提到了这一点
A fact I addressed in my most recent letter.
好吧
Fine.
我会在站上发表的
Yeah, I'll put it on the site.
我还要求你变更自己的网络用户名
I also require that you change your online user name.
蜂蜂王17这个名字
The cheap punnery of "BeeBeeKing17"
对音乐家和养蜂人均是种冒犯
is offensive to musicians and apiarists alike.
你会改吗
You'll make the change?
我想是吧
I guess.
很好
Good.
那你遇到了什么麻烦
So what seems to be the problem?
你想不想跟我去走一趟
How do you feel about a field trip?
欢迎来到布朗克斯动物园
我是这里的动物管♥理♥员♥
I'm the assistant curator of mammals here.
草原斑马
你的麻烦是关于斑马的
Your problem concerns zebras.
确切的说 是没有斑马的问题
More specifically, the complete lack thereof.
你弄丢了你的斑马吗
You've managed to lose track of your zebras?
昨晚有人闯进来带走了它们
Someone broke in here and took them last night.
两只雌性 是暂借给我们的
Two females. They're on loan to us
因为我们是马类繁殖专家
because we're experts in equine breeding.
繁殖
Breeding?
被偷的两匹斑马都怀孕了
Both the stolen animals are pregnant.
而且一周内就要生产了
And they're due in less than a week.
《福尔摩斯:演绎法》
第三季第十四集
贝尔警探 你来啦 太好了
Detective Bell, you're here. Excellent.
今天不用叫我贝尔警探
No, it's not Detective Bell today.
局里说我攒了太多的假期
The department told me I had too many vacation days built up,
不放就没有了
so I had to use them or lose them.
我知道你放假了
I'm aware you're off duty.
事实上 正因如此我才叫你来
In fact, that's exactly why I asked you here.
我接了一件有趣的案子
I've picked up some potentially interesting work
有斑马被偷了
involving stolen zebras.
我觉得可能是一个好机会
I thought it might be an opportunity
让你见识一下我的手法
for you to gain more exposure to my methods.
你想让我和你一起办案
You want me to work a case with you?
非正式环境有助于更好地学习
An informal setting is a more fertile learning environment,
不是吗
don't you think?
就当是帮你个忙
Think of it is a favor.
我为你工作 却是你在帮我
So I'll work for you, and somehow you're doing me a favor?
我确实欠你的
Well, I do owe you a debt.
你是否记得你与子弹的那件倒霉事
You'll recall the unfortunate business with you and the bullet.
我记得你让我挨了枪子
I remember when you got me shot.
我明白的 你想找个人说话
Look, I get it-- you want somebody to talk at,
但是目前不想去打扰乔恩
but you don't want to bother Joan right now?
我会付钱给你
I will pay you.
今天局里会给我发工资
I'm already getting paid today.
那就选个慈善组织捐掉好了
A donation to the charity of your choice, then.
你怎么知道我今天没有计划的
How'd you know I didn't have plans for the day?
那些被老板强迫放假的人
People who are forced by their employers to take time off
一般来说没有多少社交生活
don't generally have thriving social lives.
我的钱捐给哈莱姆青年俱乐部
My rate to the Harlem Youth Club.
你记好时间吧
You keep track of the hours.
你认为某人牵着两匹斑马
So you think someone just led a couple zebras
来到后门然后开车跑了吗
out the back door and drove away?
他们肯定要找个把动物带走的方法
They had to get the animals out of here somehow.
这个装货区是唯一一个
This loading dock is the only
相对来说比较隐蔽的出口
relatively private means of egress.
你来之前我检查过现场
I examined the scene before you arrived,
在其中一个门附近的土地上有一些
and there were several fresh hoofprints in the soil
比较新的蹄印
near one of the doors.
我看到动物园里有监控摄像头
Saw a few security cameras in the zoo.
-你看过录像了吗 -什么都没有
- Have you seen the footage? - There isn't any.
并非巧合 那些摄像头的电源
Not coincidentally, the power to the cameras
在抢劫之前都被短暂地切断了
was knocked out shortly before the robbery.
这没触发警报吗
And that didn't trip an alarm?
这是个动物园 我觉得
This is a zoo-- I don't think burglary
没必要警惕窃贼
is generally of paramount concern.
在装货区有两组车胎印
Now, there are two sets of tire tracks within the loading dock.
胎面相同 但是一组胎印
Tread is identical, but one set of tracks
比另一组深一公分
is approximately one centimeter deeper than the other.
如果你想让我用
If you need me to translate
比较日常的用语来进行表达的话
that into the idiom of American exceptionalism,
一公分等于一厘米
a centimeter is about a third of an inch.
我知道的 谢谢解答
I got it, thanks.
所以第一组胎印是他们来时留下的
So the first set of tracks is when they drove up;
第二组比较深是因为
the second one's deeper because
他们开走的时候车上载着斑马
they had zebras in the back when they drove away.
推理得很棒 贝尔警探
Well deduced, Detective Bell.
我就知道你是个好搭档
I knew you'd make good company.
请允许我问个问题 你觉得如果
Let me ask you something-- what do you think would happen
你直接叫我的名字会怎样
if you call me by my first name?
你怕我会抢走
You worried I'll take away
你的血布丁还是怎么
your blood pudding or something?
什么 当然不
What? No.
那就好 我也不知道血布丁是什么玩意
Good. 'Cause I don't even know what blood pudding is.
叫我马库斯就可以了
"Marcus" Works just fine.
看起来他们出来的时候刮到门了
Looks like they scraped against the gate on the way out.
看来我们要找的是一辆紫色货车
So we're looking for a purple truck
后面装着两匹怀孕的斑马
with two pregnant zebras in the back.
这些人还真是懂怎么保持低调
These guys really know how to keep a low profile.
这伪装没准比看起来的要好
That might be better camouflage than it seems.
这种紫色是一种专利颜色
That shade of purple is a proprietary color
是公理快递公♥司♥ 简称APD公♥司♥专有的
owned by Axiom Parcel Delivery, or APD.
如果没有公♥司♥的同意
It's almost impossible to reproduce
是几乎不可能仿造的
without the company's consent.
所以如果有了这种颜色
So, if you can't reproduce the color,
就说明劫匪偷了一辆APD货车
that means the thieves stole an APD truck.
或者本就是他们开的车
Or they drive one.
不管怎样 我们应该看看有没有货车被偷
Anyway, we should find out if a truck's been stolen.
然后呢 那些家伙不可能蠢到
Then what? I mean, these guys aren't gonna be dumb enough
开着一辆已被报失的车到处走吧
to drive around with plates that have been reported stolen.
车牌号♥不是寻找那辆货车的
License plates aren't the only way
唯一途径 贝尔警探
to find that truck, Detective Bell.
请叫我马库斯
It's "Marcus."
-你好 -在这里
- Hello? - In here.
为什么印地安餐厅那里有你的照片
Why is your picture on the wall at the Indian place?
我帮助那里店主的家人解决了一场
Oh. I helped the owner's family resolve a misunderstanding
关于种姓问题的误会 他们很感激
having to do with caste system, and they were very grateful.
而你现在正在给烤面包机称重
And now you're weighing a toaster?
终于搞定了
Finally got through
公理快递公♥司♥的法务办公室
to Axiom Parcel Delivery's corporate office.
看来他们确实有辆卡车被偷了
It seems one of their trucks was stolen
是八天前在皇后区
eight days ago in Queens.
显然 某位司机没把车熄火
Apparently, the driver left one of the vehicles running
就去屋里送件了
when he went inside on a home delivery,
当他出来时 货车和货物都不见了
and when he emerged, the truck and its cargo were gone.
那辆车很可能被用来抢劫动物园了
Very likely, that's the truck used in the zoo robbery.
你那样子好像是在解释为什么要称烤面包机
You say that like it explains why you're weighing a toaster.
APD很慷慨地
APD were kind enough
送来了那天货车上的载货单
to send over the truck's manifest for that day.
我都列在这里了
I have listed it here.
每个包裹 我们都知道送货人的地址
For each package, we know the sender's address,
收♥货♥人的地址 还有每个包裹的重量
the recipient's address and the weight of each parcel.
根据这些信息 我正在尝试辨认
Using that information, I'm attempting to identify
每个包裹里的物件
the contents of each box.
我在给手边的可能物体称重
I'm weighing the probable objects that I have handy,
手边没有的我就去网上查
and relying on weights listed online for ones that I do not.
这怎么可能帮到我们
How is this supposed to help us?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表