When we met him today...
他戴的是一副无框眼镜
He was wearing rimless frames.
有可能是他有很多副眼镜
Could be he has more than one pair of glasses.
有可能
Could be.
也可能是我们终于找到物证了
Or maybe there's some physical evidence after all.
布朗先生 谢谢前来
Mr. Brown. Thanks for coming down.
不论如何 速战速决吧
Whatever. Let's make this fast.
我们只有几个问题 这边请
We just have a few questions. Right this way.
有没有搞错 又是他们俩
Oh, seriously? These two?
他们昨天从我办公室偷走了
They stole a portrait worth thousands of dollars
一副价值数千美元的画像
from my office yesterday.
我们...稍后会解决这个问题
Well, we'll, sort that out in a bit.
首先 请坐吧
First, uh, have a seat.
我们想和你聊聊
We wanted to talk to you about...
史蒂文·霍洛维茨
Steven Horowitz.
那个原来在我公♥司♥工作的人
Guy who used to work at my firm?
我们知道你让史蒂文
We know that you alerted Steven
收集关于债务的信息
to a package of debt which contained
其中包括欧文·唐尼的医疗账单
Owen Downey's medical bills.
我们还知道如果斯特恩投资能迫使唐尼先生
We also know that you stood to earn millions of dollars
卖♥♥掉他的房♥子 你能赚取数百万美元
if Stern Investments could compel Mr. Downey to sell his home.
但很不幸你的收债人恻隐之心大动
Unfortunately, your debt collector had a sentimental streak.
所以当史蒂文告诉你他打算
And when Steven told you he planned to forgive Owen's debt
免除欧文和其他所有人的债务时
along with everyone else's, you couldn't abide that,
你完全无法接受 是不是
could you? You went to his office
你去他办公室质问他
and you confronted him.
然后杀了他
And then you killed him.
这真可笑 我从没踏入过他的办公室
That's ridiculous. I've never even set foot in his office.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
是 我很确定 我要请我的律师来了
Yes, I'm sure. I'm getting an attorney.
这是个好主意 你会需要律师的
That's a good idea. 'Cause you're gonna need one.
你最近新买♥♥了副眼镜 是不是
You recently bought a new pair of glasses, didn't you?
那又怎样
So?
你之所以需要买♥♥新眼镜
So you needed to buy a new pair of glasses because you shattered
是因为旧的在你袭击霍洛维茨时碎了
your old ones when you attacked Mr. Horowitz.
昨晚我们又重新看了一下证物
We picked through the evidence again last night.
我们发现的大部分玻璃是来自
Most of what we found was shattered glass
灭火器箱
from the fire extinguisher box.
但有些是树脂的
But some of it was polycarbonate.
就像是眼镜上用的那种
Like you'd find from a pair of glasses.
当我们把所有碎片拼起来
When we put those pieces together,
一枚指纹清晰地出现在
a fingerprint very courteously assembled itself
我们重组好的部分镜片上
on the partially reconstituted lens.
你想猜猜是谁的指纹吗
Would you like to guess whose it was?
你之前说什么来着
What were you saying before
从未踏进过他办公室是吗
about never having set foot in his office?
在我律师来之前 我什么都不会说的
I'm not saying anything else without my attorney present.
你只有一个可以讨价还价的筹码了
You have exactly one bargaining chip left.
史蒂文·霍洛维茨尸体的位置
The location of Steven Horowitz's body.
等我们给你
We'll go ahead and call your attorney
宣读完你所有的权利后
right after we get done
就会给你的律师打电♥话♥了
reading you your rights.
这是什么
What is that?
这是你的财产
That, madam, is your property.
你是史蒂文·霍洛维茨最近的亲属
You're Steven Horowitz's next of kin, so...
所以你有权继承他为了
you rightfully inherit ownership of the debt he was collecting
维持家庭生计所收集的债务单
in order to maintain the family lifestyle.
史蒂文可以告诉我他失业了
Steven could have told me he was fired.
我们是怎么了
What happened to us?
我不知道
I couldn't say.
但我能告诉你 这些东西
I can tell you that that package, worked properly,
如果使用恰当 能使你很富有
will make you very, very wealthy.
但史蒂文对此有不同的想法
Steven decided he had other ideas for it.
你要不要遵循他的遗志
Whether or not you decide to honor those ideas is...
决定权在你手上
entirely up to you.
乔恩的脱脂牛奶拿铁和
Skim milk latte
安德鲁的全脂牛奶拿铁
for Joan and whole milk latte for Andrew.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Oh. Excuse me.
给你
Here we go.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
脱脂牛奶 你给错了
Skim milk. I think you gave me the wrong one.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
你怎么想见我了
Why'd you want to meet?
安德鲁 你是个好人
Andrew, you're such a great guy,
很幸运能认识你 只是...
and I'm lucky to know you. I just...
我不是你现在想要的那个人
I'm not what you're looking for right now?
我也不知道我想要什么
Yeah, I-I don't know what I'm looking for.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem.
我是说 如果...
I mean, if...
安德鲁 你还好吗
Andrew, are you okay?
老天 怎么了
Oh, my God, what's wrong?
天呐 快叫救护车
Oh, my God. Somebody call an ambulance!
好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay.
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew. Andrew.
天呐
Oh, God.
不 安德鲁
No. Andrew?
好吧
Okay.
一二三四五六七八♥九♥十...
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten....
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表