《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
赫克特属于一个自称为
Hector, the security guard, is affiliated
"人人"的组织
with the collective that calls itself "Everyone."
当然不是通常意义上的"所有人"
Not everyone in the general sense.
"人人"是一个
"Everyone," The proper noun.
黑客小团体
The cyber activists.
我的电脑怎么了
What is happening with my computer?
他们可能是在微波炉毁掉
They most likely traced the phone here
人人
那手♥机♥之前追踪到这里的
before the microwave destroyed it.
我以为我们和"人人"黑客关系还不错
I thought we left on good terms with Everyone.
打我胳膊就能帮我抓凶手
说到和幼稚的黑客匿名组织
Well, as far as you can be on good terms
保持良好的联♥系♥
with an anonymous collective of immature hackers, we did.
贝拉 爱德华 雅各布
Bella, Edward, Jacob.
你们是在研究《暮光之城》系列小说吗
Are you guys researching the Twilight books?
"人人"的朋友给了我们回复
We heard back from our friends at Everyone.
显然 市里有个什么讨论会
Apparently, there's some kind of convention in town,
而他们想让我在大厅里读这篇论文
and they want me to read my essay out loud in the lobby.
"人人"就是喜欢让你出丑 是吧
Everyone never gets tired of embarrassing you, do they?
羞辱别人是黑客们最喜欢的货币
Humiliation is the favorite currency of the hacker.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
Sherlock Holmes?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
算认识吧 我们交流过
Kind of. We've talked.
不 我们没有
No, we haven't.
不是面对面说的
No, not like in person.
我能进去跟你说吗
Uh, can I tell you about it inside?
我不想暴露在外面
I feel kind of exposed out here.
你不能在我家嚼口香糖
You cannot chew gum in my home.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我看起来像开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm joking?
你病了吗
You sick or something?
我在练习假死
Training myself to mimic death.
顺便说一句 做这种事的时候最好没人打扰
That's an activity best done uninterrupted, by the way.
好吧 我不是随便到处跟人说这些的
Okay, I don't just go around telling people this.
我是"胸之伤"
I'm Sucking Chest Wound.
是"人人"的
From Everyone.
我就是那个让你去参加《暮光之城》研讨会的人
I'm the guy who made you go to that Twilight convention.
你真的不记得我了吗
You seriously don't remember me?
我还挺重要的
I'm sort of important.
"胸伤"先生
Mr. Chest Wound,
你想干什么
what is it you want?
好吧 我不知道你知不知道
Okay, so, I don't know if you know this or not,
我们现在正在打内战
but right now we're having, like, a civil war.
"人人"里吗
Everyone?
两派人在为组织的灵魂而战
Two sides fighting for the soul of the collective.
你刚刚是翻了个白眼吗
Did you just roll your eyes?
没有 继续说
No. Carry on.
一派人是由我领导的
On one side, you've got a group pretty much led by me.
我们喜欢"人人"现在的样子
We like Everyone the way it is.
我们爱开玩笑 没有意识形态
We're pranksters. We don't have an ideology.
我们帮助我们想帮的人
We help the people we want to help,
伤害我们想伤害的人
hurt the people we want to hurt, on, like,
就事论事
a case-by-case basis.
另一派由一个叫"种族"的人领导
The other side follows this guy "Species."
他们想让我们变成一场激进的政♥治♥运动
They want us to become a straight-up political movement.
这就意味着要建立界限
That means establishing parameters,
跟左派为盟 与右♥派♥为敌
aligning with the left, going against the right.
你说的这些跟我有什么关系
And you see my role in this as what exactly?
我正在调查"物种"的资料
I'm trying to get dox on Species, you know?
深挖他的背景 查出他到底是谁
Dig into him, find out who he really is.
如果能查清楚 我就能想办法让他出糗
If I can learn that, I can find stuff to embarrass him.
我们这派就赢了
My side wins.
目前我还没什么进展
I haven't had any luck yet.
而你是个侦探
You're, you know, a detective.
我一会儿就回来
Hey, I'll be back in a bit.
可以的话 请稍等一下
Uh, j-just-just one moment, if you please.
"胸伤"先生 我恐怕帮不了你
Mr. Chest Wound, I'm afraid I can't help you.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
不 这不是问题
No. That's not the issue.
一群心智不全自以为是的
The internecine struggles of a group
激进主义分子间的内战
of emotionally-stunted self-styled activists
让我提不起丝毫兴趣
interests me not one iota.
在我匆忙逃离"胸之伤"时
So, in my haste to get away from Sucking Chest Wound,
我忘了问你要我帮你干嘛
I neglected to ask you what I'm helping you with.
你认识康妮吧 她是我们的邻居
Well, you know Connie, right? She's our neighbor.
她住在
She lives two doors down.
她女儿爱玛纽埃尔在网上被人威胁了
Her daughter Emmanuelle is getting bullied online.
她问我能不能查一下
She asked if I could look into it.
你已经确定那些信息是从这些电脑
You've determined that the offending messages
发出去的 而你来这里
are coming from those computers, and you're here
是跟发送者对质的吗
to confront the sender?
差不多吧
Close.
我不确定这是否有对质的必要
I'm not sure how much confronting there's going to be.
这些是威胁者发来的信息
These are the messages from the bully,
这些是爱玛纽埃尔发在网上的内容
and these are Emmanuelle's public posts.
这些语言模式和拼写错误
Oh, the patterns of speech, the misspelling.
这是同一个人写的
These are written by the same person.
她在给自己发信息
She's sending the messages to herself.
如果我是对的 我不想告发她
If I'm right, I don't want to tattle on her.
她想让父母重视她
She wants attention from her parents,
但她不能用让他们这么担心的方式
but she has to get it without driving them crazy with worry.
你好吗
How are you?
我好吗
How am I?
我就是觉得也许
Well, I-I thought perhaps that, uh,
沉默着有点尴尬 所以我在试着打破它
silence was awkward, so I was attempting to fill it.
你知道我们是在图书馆里吧
You get that we're in a library, right?
我看其他人也在说话啊
No, I see other people talking.
通常都是你
Typically, you're the one
在这种时候说话调节气氛 所以...
who lubricates these moments with conversation, so...
你觉得没事就行
Well, I'm good if you are.
你知道你已经在这里待了五个小时了吗
You know you've been down here for five hours?
是吗
Have I?
这里有很多关于冶金术的书
They have a good collection of books on metallurgy.
你可以借几本回去看
Well, you might want to check some of them out.
我们差不多完事了
We're almost through here.
那就是邻居的女儿
That's the neighbor's daughter.
你的理论是对的
Your theory was correct.
我要去跟她谈谈 完事了回来找你
I'm gonna go talk to her. I'll come find you when I'm done.
警探
Detective.
我在一起谋杀案的现场 看起来
Hey. I'm at the scene of a murder, and it looks like
你好像跟受害者有某种联♥系♥
you might have some kind of connection to the victim.
什么
Sorry?
这家伙的电脑
Well, this guy's computer--
桌面图片是你穿着裙子的样子
his wallpaper's a picture of you wearing a dress?
受害者名叫埃罗·怀特
Victim's name is Erroll White.
没有强行闯入的痕迹 也许是他放凶手进来的
No sign of forced entry, so maybe he let his killer in.
至于凶器
As far as the murder weapon goes,
我觉得是一把小武士刀
I'm thinking it was a little samurai sword.
那些刺伤的伤口很深
Well, those stab wounds are deep.
那种刀架上通常该放两把刀对吧
And those displays always have two swords on them, right?
一大一小
Big one and a little one.
脇差不见了
The wakizashi is missing.
观察得不错
Well observed.
很明显 这人花了大量时间在电脑前
Obviously, this guy spent a lot of time in front of computers,
我们的技术人员已经在排查了
so our tech guy has been digging around.
我猜他常用"物种"这个网名
I guess he posts to a lot of Web sites
在很多网站上发帖吧
using the name "Species"?
你听说过
You've heard of him.
他是黑客组织"人人"中的一员
He's a member of the hacker collective Everyone.
他们有时会逼我自取其辱
They occasionally force me to humiliate myself
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表