谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
他马上就要给我们卷宗了
He was just about to give us the file.
你高估自己的魅力了
Eh, you overestimate your charms.
布莱克·泰纳是个傲慢的蠢货
Blake Tanner is both arrogant and a fool.
他绝对不会和我们分享他的成果
He's never gonna share his work with us.
见到他的一瞬间
I decided within moments of meeting him
我就决定另辟蹊径获取卷宗了
to pursue the profile by alternative means.
他很明显是个恶霸 还是个小气的暴君
He is clearly a bully and a petty tyrant.
而且我觉得他窃取了他人的劳动成果
And I suspect he's also a credit-hog.
当他带我们去后面办公室时
I noted the way his colleagues were looking at him
我注意到了他同事看他的眼神
as he escorted us to his back office.
饱含轻蔑
There was no shortage of contempt,
所以 我给他们中的一些人留了便条
so I wrote short notes to a few of them.
我很确定他们中会有人珍惜这次机会
And I'm quite confident that one of them will relish the chance
私下和我们分享卷宗的
to share the profile behind his back.
看到没 已经有一份副本了
See? Got a copy already.
什么
What?!
实际上 有两份了
Two, actually.
现在有三份了
Make that three.
慢着 这就是那侧写吗
Wait, is that the profile?
你翻得太快了
You're scrolling too fast.
我在速读 在我为你进行
I'm speed-reading; you moved out
这一部分训练之前 你就搬了出去
before we got to that portion of your training.
联调局侧写报告
太好了
Wonderful.
这是个好的开始
This should give us a good start.
里面有有用的信息吗
Is there something helpful in there?
这份报告满是各式各样的
The report is full of sophistry
冗长繁复的猜想
and various instances of tautological thinking
并充满了侧写师天生就有的懒惰
and is generally plagued by the kind of laziness and intellectual vanity
和智慧上的虚荣
which is native to the profiler profession.
那你为什么说是个好的开始
So, why do you say it's a good start?
因为草草地扫了这份报告一眼
'Cause even a cursory glance at this document has convinced me
我就知道根本没有所谓"南瓜"这号♥人
that there's no such person as "Pumpkin."
他仅存于布莱克·坦纳的想象当中
He's a construct of Blake Tanner's mind.
是专职在暗处四处搜寻妖怪的人
A product of a profession which is trained
自己创造出来的产物
to look for bogeymen in every dark corner.
所以现在我很清楚
No, it's clear to me
所谓被"南瓜"绑♥架♥走的被害人
that each of the abductees attributed to Pumpkin
其实是被不同的人绑走的
was in fact taken by different people.
这些案件不是互相联♥系♥的
The crimes aren't connected.
那所谓的气味特征呢
What about the olfactory signature?
我没办法解释肉豆蔻味道
I can't explain the nutmeg.
现在还不能 但我确实知道
Not yet, but I do know
布莱克·坦纳抓住这一个细节不放
that Blake Tanner has seized on one detail
就为了创造联♥系♥ 构架出诡异的心理联♥系♥
to form a link and then woven a web of tortured psychology
然后将七件案件联♥系♥在一起
in an effort to connect seven crimes
但实际上这些案件是独♥立♥存在的
which are, in fact, quite separate.
我们要找出发生在杰西卡·侯德身上的真♥相♥
We're gonna discover what really happened to Jessica Holder.
然后 作为娱乐
And then, just for sport,
我们会解开肉豆蔻之谜
we're going to explain the nutmeg connection.
再然后我们会告知所有想知道真♥相♥的人
And then we're gonna prove to anyone who cares to listen
五年来布莱克·坦纳都在犯傻
that Blake Tanner has been a fool these past five years.
你有想过通信吗
Have you considered correspondence?
可以减轻你因安德鲁产生的挫败感
To alleviate your frustrations with Andrew.
我推荐适当的通信
I recommend proper correspondence.
手写信件
Handwritten letters,
经过深思熟虑之后的信件
informed by deliberate and careful thought.
确实是有意义沟通的
It really is the most direct route
最直接方式
to meaningful communication.
我不需要减轻什么挫败感
I don't have frustrations that need alleviating.
安德鲁和我就是今天早上
Andrew and I just had a hard time
没有连上线而已
connecting this morning, that's all.
拜托别告诉我你又有关于
Please don't tell me you have another insight
我感情关系的见解了
about my relationship.
我在检查这一盒杰西卡·侯德的所有物
I'm looking through this box of Jessica Holder's belongings.
她绝对是一个非常井井有条的人
She really is a very organized person.
就连钥匙链都被精心打理过
Even the keychain is meticulously arranged.
每一把钥匙都有标签
Each one is labeled.
但是我们有三把一样型号♥的钥匙
And here we have three keys of the exact same make and model.
你觉得这说明了什么
What does that indicate to you?
我公♥寓♥的钥匙看起来就完全一样
My apartment keys look identical.
对了
Precisely.
所以 如果你和绝大多数人一样
So, if you're like most people,
有一把公♥寓♥大楼门的钥匙
you've got one key for your apartment building,
还有一把是开公♥寓♥房♥门的
one key for your apartment proper.
那就只有两把 但她有三把一样的钥匙
That's two; she has three identical keys.
这把写着"公♥寓♥" 也许是公♥寓♥楼钥匙
This one is labeled "A," probably apartment building.
"前门" 代表前门钥匙
"FD," front door.
这把没标签 会是开哪里的钥匙呢
This one has no label-- wonder what it opens.
我们得去趟杰西卡·侯德的公♥寓♥大楼
We need to go to Jessica Holder's apartment building
挨个门试 直到找出这把钥匙开哪个门
and try every lock until we find what this opens
然后推断出她与门后事物之间的联♥系♥
and then divine her connection to whatever's inside.
找出来以后通知我
Let me know when you've got it sorted.
怎么 你不来吗
What, you're not coming?
我是来提供帮助的
I'm here to offer help,
但拿把钥匙在整幢楼里挨个试锁
but trying one key in an ocean of doors,
这种粗活不适合我
that's scut work.
对我来说 志愿服务也是有界限的
No, my spirit of volunteerism is not without its limits.
五楼都试过了 都开不了
No luck on the fifth floor.
你哼的是什么曲子
What are you humming?
贝多芬第六交响曲
Beethoven's Sixth.
单簧管奏乐
Clarinet part.
想不到你喜欢古典音乐
I would not have pegged you as a classical music fan.
是我爸爸喜欢
My dad was the fan.
所以我以前每天都得练习四个小时
Which meant I practiced four hours every day.
现在还吹吗
You still play?
在我拒绝上皇家音乐学院以后
He sold my clarinet when I turned down a place
他就把我的单簧管给卖♥♥了
at the Royal Academy of Music.
有人吗
Hello?
中年夫妇 孩子在上大学
Middle-aged couple with a kid in college.
看来夫妇中有一位是律师
Looks like one of them's a lawyer.
也许是丈夫 他看起来很无趣
Probably him; he looks boring.
莉兹 我回来了
Liz, I'm home.
你妻子不在 克莱默先生
Your wife's not here, Mr. Kramer.
你们又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我们在调查杰西卡·侯德的失踪案
We're looking into the disappearance of Jessica Holder.
你们怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
用杰西卡钥匙串上的这把钥匙开的门
This key, from Jessica's key ring.
为什么杰西卡会有你公♥寓♥的钥匙
Now, why did Jessica have a key to your apartment?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
最好不要
I wouldn't do that.
你是名辩护律师
You're a defense lawyer.
我们四处看了看 所以知道
We know because we had a look around.
这些年来你接了不少见不得光的客户
You have had some shady clients over the years.
我们找到了一些你锁起来的文件
We found some papers locked in your closet.
关于一件过失犯罪的案子
Something about a criminal negligence case.
为什么你要将它们藏起来
Is there any reason you kept those hidden
而不是移交法♥院♥作为证据呢
instead of turning them over for discovery?
跟我们说说你和杰西卡的关系吧
So tell us about your relationship with Jessica.
我不想搞婚外情
I didn't want to have an affair.
不想继续了
Not again.
杰西卡就住在楼下
Jessica was right downstairs.
她甜美可人
She was a sweet kid.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
当然没有
Of course not.
杰西卡什么时候失踪的来着
Jessica disappeared in, what,
那年的十月吗
October that year?
十月十七号♥
October 17.
那年秋天我不在这里
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表