And then I started remembering other things you said,
不知怎么的 我就不想要毒品了
and... I don't know, I... I didn't need the drugs anymore.
我之所以能这么想都要归功于你
I could see clearly, and it was all thanks to you.
谢谢你能这么说
Well, I appreciate that.
但是不管怎么样...
But nevertheless...
不只是我 每天都有人浏览思维阁楼
It's not just me. People go to BrainAttic every day.
他们会留言 这对他们很有帮助
They-they leave comments. It's helping them.
我还是希望你能关掉网站
I'd still like you to take it down, Daren.
为什么
Why?
一开始参加这种互助会对我来说很困难
These meetings were very difficult for me in the beginning.
我不是一个喜欢向他人倾诉秘密的人
I'm not a man prone to sharing my secrets.
我非常怀疑我在这里说过的话是否会外泄
I was very, very skeptical that what was shared here would stay here.
但过了段时间 我看到了互助会对我的帮助
But over time, I saw how useful it could be.
我感觉到自在
I grew comfortable.
而我也恢复得更好了
And I got better.
我需要它 达伦
I need it, Daren.
需要保持匿名
The anonymity.
我需要确保那里是个保险箱
I need to know that these rooms are a vault.
如果保证不了
Without it,
恐怕我就无法继续参加互助会了
well, I fear I would no longer be able to attend the meetings.
而没有互助会...
Without the meetings...
思维阁楼能够帮助他人
BrainAttic can help people.
我不会关掉网站的
I... I'm keeping it.
你妻子 她知道你有外遇吗
Your wife, does she know about the affair?
什么
What?
我知道了你的婚外情 她知道吗
The affair. I know about it. Does she?
你从我分享过的经历里应该知道我很有观察力
You might recall from my shares that I'm quite observant.
事实上 当我走进这个神圣的地方
In actual fact, when I'm in these hallowed environs,
我故意压抑自己的能力
I deliberately tamp down my abilities
好避免探知他人的隐私
so as not to violate my fellows' privacy.
这对我并不公平
It just doesn't seem fair to me, you see.
知道更多他们不愿讲出来的事
Knowing more about them than they've chosen to volunteer.
我没有什么外遇
I'm not having an affair.
你脸上的红晕和呼出的刺鼻味道
Judging by the flush on your face and the tang
证明你在两个小时之前服用过
on your breath, you took the anti-impotence drug Sildenafil
抗阳痿药物西地那非
sometime in the last two hours.
你无名指上新的磨痕
The fresh chafing on your ring finger indicates
显示你在同一时间段里
that you removed and then replaced your wedding ring
摘下过你的婚戒又重新戴上了
in the same time frame.
我还能闻到你皮肤上有两种香水味
I can also detect the scent of two perfumes on your skin.
所以告诉我 达伦
So, tell me, Daren,
如果我出现在你家或者你工作的地方
if I was to make an appearance at your home or at your workplace,
还有多少你的秘密
how many more skeletons do you suppose
会被我抖出来
would come tumbling out of your closet?
我不关心你的外遇
I don't care about your affair.
我关心的是你是否戒毒
I care about your sobriety.
我需要这个组里的每个人 包括你
And I depend on every member in this group, including you,
来关心我的戒毒
to care about mine.
对你侄子的事我们深表遗憾
We are so sorry to hear about your nephew.
这件事让我很伤心
It makes me sick.
凯西是个好孩子
Casey was a very good boy.
我们都为他自豪
He made us all very proud.
他和那个被枪打死的人♥渣♥不一样
Unlike that piece of garbage who got shot.
弗林
Flynn.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
他在主楼办公几个月了
He was desked at the main building for a few months.
不常见到他 但是
I didn't see him very much, but...
很显然他常待在这里
he obviously spent some time here.
我是那天整理库存的人
I was the one doing the inventory the other day.
我发现了所有他留下的假货
I found all the fakes he'd left.
实际上 我们来这里就是为了这些枪
Actually, the guns are the reason we're here.
媒体不知道 但我们正在调查
The press doesn't know, but we're investigating
弗林被向他买♥♥枪♥支♥的人杀害的可能性
the possibility Flynn was killed by the man he sold them to.
我不明白 为什么买♥♥枪人要...
I don't understand. Why would that guy come after...?
你觉得凯西也脱不了干系吗
You think Casey was in on this, too?
听着 弗林在这里工作
Look, Flynn worked here.
你是本案第二受害人的叔叔
You're the second victim's uncle.
混账
Sons of bitches.
我的侄子都死了
My nephew is dead.
我妹妹的世界都崩溃了
My sister's world has just ended.
结果你们却走进来胡乱指控我侄子
And you come in here and you throw accusations?
说不定我也参与犯罪了
Maybe I'm dirty, too.
我帮助弗林偷了东西
I helped Flynn rip this place off,
而后 还把凯西也牵涉进来了
and then, for no good reason, pulled Casey in.
没有人指控你犯罪 但你是我们能想到的
No one is accusing you of anything, but you're
两位受害人之间唯一的关联
the only connection we could find between the two victims.
我们只想了解他们是否互相认识
We just wanted to know if they knew each other.
他们不认识
They didn't.
没什么联♥系♥
There's no connection.
我们只是想找出杀害两名警♥察♥的凶手
We're just trying to find the man who killed two cops.
你是在找出杀害一位警♥察♥的凶手
You're trying to find the man who killed one cop.
那就是凯西
Casey.
如果没什么别的事就离开吧
Now, if you'll excuse me, please.
我还有事忙
I have a lot of work to do.
明天我要去参加葬礼
I have a funeral to go to tomorrow.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在辨别海特姆和弗林警官间是否有联♥系♥这方面
I've had no more success at discerning a meaningful
我和你一样毫无所获
connection between Officers Hatem and Flynn than you.
我查看了他们的家族关系 社交网络
I've looked at familial relationships, social networks.
甚至派出了我最得意的"非常规军"
I've even set some of my best Irregulars
去查找线索 却毫无收获
to the problem, all to no avail.
所以我正在练习我自己版本的射箭
So now I'm practicing my own variation of Kyudo.
武术通常被认为是禅宗剑术
The martial art commonly known as Zen archery.
而其目的是为了获得无心之态
The objective is to achieve mushin--
一种盲目的警觉感
a state of mindless mindfulness,
让弓箭手与箭靶合为一体
in which the target and the archer become one.
现在我没有弓也没有箭
Now, I have neither arrow nor bow,
所以我在用吹管试图突破
so I'm using my blowpipe to establish a mental breach
我和难解之谜之间的鸿沟
between myself and the puzzle.
就我所知
As far as I can tell,
海特姆的叔叔说的是真话
everything Hatem's uncle said was true.
他来自警♥察♥世家 没有什么敌人
Comes from a family of cops, no enemies,
没有犯罪记录
no criminal background.
但杀手布洛斯不可能是随机选中他的
But his killer Buros could not have picked him at random.
很难想象
It's pretty hard to imagine.
至少警局这次能够
Well, at least the department can go ahead
继续准备荣誉葬礼了
with the inspector's funeral this time.
一周内两次取消葬礼实在太闹心
Would've been pretty scandalous if they had to cancel two in a week.
2并不是困扰的数字
Two is not the number that consumes me.
我始终认为神秘的6
I still believe the mysterious Six
才是连接弗林和布洛斯的桥梁
is the bridge between Flynn and Buros.
很不幸 纽约区没有一个毒贩
Unfortunately, not a single drug dealer in the New York area
用6号♥作自己的名字
seems to use the name Six.
真令人伤心
Frustrating.
你的那种警觉感培养的如何了
How is your mindfulness right now?
我能过去拿我的眼镜而不被你射到吗
Can I go in there and get my glasses without being shot?
你今早去参加互助会了吗
Did you go to a meeting this morning?
是的
I did.
我们的朋友在那吗
Was our friend there?
匿名 凯蒂 你真该查查这词的意思了
Anonymity, Kitty-- you really must look it up.
华生 如果方便的话
Watson, if you please.
阿莱克一直在打橄榄球
Alec played football all his life.
从高中到大学
High school, college.
你的重点是
Your point?
有时候橄榄球队员以球衣号♥代替名字
Players sometimes call their teammates by their numbers.
如果6号♥根本不是毒贩的代号♥呢
What if "Six" isn't a street name at all?
李戈斯先生
Mr. Riggs.
抱歉让你等了这么久
Apologies for keeping you waiting.
我们听到你被找到的消息时
We were out readying for a funeral
正准备外出参加葬礼
when we heard that you'd been located.
好吧 报告里说
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表