昨晚还有人想杀了她
and someone tried to kill her last night.
你认为这些细节能解释她的愤怒吗
You think those details explain her outburst?
你认为差点死掉是细节吗
What, you think almost dying is a detail?
警方在继续寻找和审问受益人
Captain Gregson's been keeping me apprised
格雷森警监一直将有关消息告知于我
as the police continue to locate and question the beneficiaries.
有一个女人 失去了儿子
One of them, a woman who lost her son,
在过去十个月里一直参加
has been attending a grief counseling group
悲伤辅♥导♥小组
for the last ten months.
弗雷迪·邓肯 "艾斯维"杀手杀死的第二个人
Freddy Duncan, the Aceway Killer's second victim,
也加入了那个小组
was also a member.
黛娜·鲍威尔也是
As was Dana Powell.
慢着 你什么意思
Wait, what are you saying?
你认为她是凶手吗
You think she's the killer?
我认为她可能是凶手
I think she may be the killer.
或者至少参与其中了
Or at least one of them.
我们还没查明瘸腿之人的身份
We've still yet to identify the man with the limp.
鲍威尔夫人和邓肯先生在心理辅♥导♥前后
Mrs. Powell and Mr. Duncan were known to chat
都会聊天
before and after meetings,
所以她可能是在收集信息 赢取信任
so perhaps she was gathering information, gaining his trust.
也许又在亨利·威赛克身上她故技重施
She might have done the same with Henry Wilseck,
虽然我们无法证实这一点
although we'll never be able to confirm that.
这没道理啊
Well, that doesn't make sense.
她丈夫是客户经理
I mean, her husband was a commodities broker.
正处在人生的黄金阶段
He was in the prime of life.
她本能得到比现在多两三倍的赔偿金
She stood to make two, maybe three, times what she will now.
为何如此大费周章
Why would she go to all this trouble
只为得到更少的赔偿呢
just to have the airline pay her less?
这就是我一直在问自己的问题
That's precisely the question I've been asking myself.
昨天 你问我为何租下你的公♥寓♥
Yesterday, you asked me why I held on to your apartment.
你担心我可能会后悔
You worry that I'm having second thoughts
你搬回这里
about your return here.
我只是觉得你决定地太仓促
I merely question your haste.
处理地太着急了
The timing of it all.
所以我帮你留了后路
So I took steps to keep your options open.
是为了你好
For your benefit.
你到底想不想让我住在这里
Do you want me living here or not?
想 这点从未动摇过
I do-- I have never wavered on that.
你待在这里仅仅这几天
Even having you here the last few days
就对我们的进展有很大裨益
has had a measurable benefit to our process.
那问题是什么
Then what is it?
长久以来 我一直主张
For a long time, I have argued
你应该全然接受作为侦探的生活
that you should fully embrace the life of a detective.
你总是有正当的反驳理由
You've always had a valid rebuttal.
也许我不像你更向往平衡的生活方式
I might not share your need for a more balanced existence,
但我接受了
but I accept it.
现在忽然间 你觉得我说的是对的
Now, abruptly, my words hold more truth for you.
你急于摒弃以前的自己
In your rush to shed the skin of your former self,
就像逃离被污染的现场一般
you're abandoning your belongings
抛弃了自己拥有的东西
as if leaving the site of a contamination.
你觉得我这么做是因为安德鲁
You think this is all about Andrew?
难道不是吗
How could it not be?
我知道你和安德鲁
I know that you and Andrew
在一起的时间不长
were only together for a short while.
但我担心 历经创伤后
But I worry that, in the aftermath of a trauma,
你可能会...
you might be...
矫枉过正
overadjusting.
搬回来也许不像
That moving back might not be
你希望那样能有所进展
the progression that you believe it to be,
而是一种倒♥退♥
but might be a regression,
退回了已知的安全空间
a retreat into the safety of the known.
我只是想确定
I suppose I just want to ensure
我没有在拔苗助长
that I haven't been too quick to encourage.
没有在不知不觉间成了
That I haven't unwittingly cast myself
你生活的决策者
in the role of enabler.
也许我不知道在经历这种不幸之后
Maybe I don't know how much of this
我现在的反应是否正常
is a reaction to what happened.
也许我确实需要一个安全的地方待着
Maybe I do need a safe place right now.
这很糟吗
Is that so bad?
我认为你这里是家有错吗
Is there something wrong with me feeling like this is home?
这是在维吉尼亚州
It's the sketch of the man
买♥♥枪那人的素描图
who bought the gun in Virginia,
那个瘸腿男人
the man with the limp.
要是我跟你说
What if I told you
他一年前就死了
that he died over a year ago?
死于空难
In a plane crash?
和其他八十人一起呢
With 80 other people?
尼克·鲍威尔
Nick Powell.
黛娜的丈夫吗
Dana's husband?
也不算太像
It's not an exact match.
素描图总是有些出入
Sketches rarely are.
但是看看额前的美人尖
But look at the widow's peak.
鼻梁
Bridge of the nose.
如果你说对了
If you're right, if her husband was
她丈夫买♥♥了那把凶器
the one who bought the murder weapon...
我敢说我也是对的
Then I dare say I'm right,
凶案一定跟她有关
she's involved in the killings.
又回到原来的问题
The question remains:
为何大费周章
why go to such lengths
让航♥空♥公♥司♥少赔偿呢
to make the airline pay out less money?
实际上 我不觉得她拿到的更少了
Actually, I don't think she would get less.
我认为她拿得更多了
I think she'd get more.
她丈夫的命也许还真不太值钱
Her husband's life may not have been worth much after all.
尼克·鲍威尔图片
根据艾斯维航♥空♥的一份官方新闻稿
According to an official press release from Aceway Airlines,
航♥空♥公♥司♥决定加快赔偿进度
the decision to expedite the claims process
这一决定会使
was made in the hopes it will
深受1059次航♥班♥空难影响的家属
allow the families affected by Flight 1059
尽快得到一丝慰藉
to find whatever closure they can as quickly as possible.
但艾斯维航♥空♥又立即补充
Aceway was quick to add, however,
他们没有承认这是一次过失
that this is not an admission of wrongdoing.
佩妮
Penny?
你昨天没打给我
You didn't call me yesterday.
有人要杀你 可你却没...
Someone tried to kill you and you didn't...
你哭什么
Why are you crying?
几个朋友昨天
A few friends called me
看到你上新闻后打电♥话♥告诉我
after they saw you on the news yesterday.
他们听到你的话
They were... surprised
很惊讶
by what you said.
你不觉得我应该得到更多吗
You don't think I deserve more?
还记得我大学毕业那会儿吗
You remember when I graduated college?
你无法理解为何爸妈
You couldn't understand why Mom and Dad
愿意供我念研究生
would pay for grad school for me,
却不给你买♥♥车
but not buy you a car.
那之后 你就离开了家
Right after that, you left home.
然后我一直过得很好
And I've done fine for myself.
当然了
Of course you have.
你一向如此
You always do.
艾斯维航♥空♥准备赔偿了
Aceway's settling.
我听说了
I heard.
你一定很开心
You must be happy.
不 我如释重负
No, I'm... relieved.
现在我不用卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Now I don't have to sell the house.
今年是不用了
Not this year.
你知道我是爱你的 对吧
You know that I love you, right?
什么事你都可以告诉我
That you can tell me anything.
我有什么要告诉你的
What would I have to tell you?
你一直对
You've always had a...
金钱有一种执念
fixation when it comes to money.
执着于你应得的东西
When it comes to what you... deserve.
那个杀害了两人的凶手
The person who killed those two men
似乎也是如此
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表