但是他们脸上的表情 真的
but the look on their faces, it...
只是在提醒着我曾经发生的事情
it just reminded me that it had happened.
这也是我想重新开始的原因之一
It's one of the reasons that I wanted to start over.
我知道我刚来不久
I know I haven't been here very long,
但我知道认知很重要
but I do know that perception matters.
如果她不想表现得软弱
If she doesn't want to look weak,
她就不需要去表现
then she shouldn't have to.
他每天都会在她身边
He'll be around her every day.
她每天都会见到他
She's gonna have to see him every day.
你为我所做的一切
Everything that you've done for me...
都非常有帮助
it's really helped.
我很遗憾你要经历这事
I'm sorry for what you're going through.
你不应该承受这些
You don't deserve it.
我们面前的这些值多少钱 乌修仁先生
What are we looking at here, Mr. Oosthuizen?
给个大概数额吧
Price tag. Ballpark.
我不知道
I don't know.
你干嘛不拿去鉴定下
Why don't you take them to appraisal?
我们会去的
We'll do that.
这么跟你说吧
I'm gonna tell you what.
根据我的猜想
I'm going to proceed under the assumption
这些从你公♥寓♥中搜出来的钻石
that these diamonds we took out of your apartment
总价超过一千美元
are worth more than $1,000.
这就构成了重罪
So we got a felony.
我们手上还有你过期的签证
And we got your expired visa.
你知道接下来是什么吗
You see where this is heading?
遣返回约翰尼斯堡
A flight to Johannesburg?
这里不是国土安全办公室
This isn't a Homeland Security office.
你显然认为我有什么能帮你的
You obviously think I can help you somehow.
所以你想提出什么条件
So what's the deal you want to offer me?
我提供的条件是
I'm willing to offer you
你可以继续居住在美国
continued residence in the United States
作为南安普顿监狱的永久住户
as our permanent guest at Southport Correctional.
这也算条件
That's a deal?
没错
It is.
因为第二选项不仅仅是
Because door number two isn't just
引渡回南非
extradition back to South Africa.
在那里你还将因
It's a life sentence there
非法贩卖♥♥血钻而面临无期徒刑
for trafficking in blood diamonds.
我不知道你看没看过曼德拉的书
I don't know if you read Mandela's book,
但换作我 我会选择留在这里
but me, I'd choose the States.
你可以供认主导谋杀了
You can confess to arranging the murder
摩西·夏皮诺以及预谋杀害
of Moshe Shapiro and conspiring to murder
其他三位美国公民
three other American citizens.
你照做了
You do that,
我保证你不会被送到任何地方
I don't see you getting shipped anywhere.
不 我和谋杀没有任何关系
No. I had nothing to do with any murder.
-莱纳德 -不 这太荒谬了
- Leonard... - No. This is ridiculous.
摩西·夏皮诺和我没有过节
Moshe Shapiro and I had no quarrel.
我们有三位证人说事实正好相反
We got three witnesses who say just the opposite.
他们上个月都看到你胁迫他
They all saw you at his throat, just last month.
他们都撒谎了吗
They all lying?
是的 我去了他的店里
I-- yes, I went to his store.
我是 我是个易怒的人
And I... I'm a passionate man. I...
我只是告诉他 他不该
I made my case that he shouldn't,
你知道 搅浑水
you know, foul the water.
我们知道 他在拉低价格
We know. He was lowballing you.
他以低于我的报价卖♥♥给我的买♥♥家
He was selling to my buyers under my prices.
干我们这一行 不能就这么算了
In our trade, it's not done.
但那已经是过去的事了
But listen, all that was past.
摩西上周给我打了电♥话♥
Moshe called me last week.
他告诉我他不干了
He told me he was quitting the business.
所以你看 我没理由伤害他 我
So, you see, I had no reason to hurt the man. I...
警探 我能说几句吗
Detective, if I may.
这些宝石 忽略估值
Those gems. Forget the appraisal.
真拿去卖♥♥他们能有多少油水
How many stacks would they pull on the street?
我不明... 什么意思
I don't... What?
如果我要干掉你
If I was to ice you,
这是好事还是坏事
would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
福尔摩斯
Holmes...
别这么二
Don't be a putz.
他是个二货 对吧
He's being a putz, is he not?
能到外面说几句吗
Can I speak to you outside?
你搞什么
The hell was that?
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
我们有三个证人
We got three witnesses
看到他威胁夏皮诺
who saw him threaten Shapiro.
我们知道他也在干这一行
We know he's in the same business,
争夺客源
fighting for customers.
更何况还有戴纳·卡兹密尔
Not to mention Dana Kazmir,
他证实电♥话♥中是乌修仁的声音
who confirmed it's Oosthuizen's voice on his phone calls.
我们还有一些邮件证据 但都不是他写的
We also have the e-mails, which he didn't write.
他说英语 而且他有手
He speaks English. He's got fingers.
可能还知道怎么打开电脑呢
Probably knows how to turn on a computer.
你听到他口音有多重了吗
You see how strong his accent is?
他的母语南非荷兰语 仍是他的日常语言
His native language, Afrikaans, is still his daily tongue.
这和我们的案子有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
二货 干掉 油水[俚语]
Putz. Ice. Stacks.
雇卡兹密尔的人发送的邮件
The e-mails that Kazmir's employer sent
全都是俚语或者俗语
are just rife with slang and colloquialisms.
我要进去了 你别跟来
I'm going back in there-- alone--
我会写好那个男人的供认书
and I'm going to write that man's confession.
他不会签名的
He won't sign it.
他不是凶手
You have the wrong man.
我提议做一次思维实验
I propose a thought experiment.
这是你承认自己可能有错的先兆吗
Is this a preamble to admitting you might be wrong?
莱纳德·乌修仁下午并没有认罪
Leonard Oosthuizen did not confess this afternoon,
他有十足的理由不承认
and he did not confess for a very good reason.
他是无辜的 我的推理是正确的
He is innocent, and I am right.
我挑战你想出
I challenge you to imagine
一个完全不同的疑犯
an altogether different suspect
他的作案手法和动机符合本案
whose means and motives fit the crime.
你是说另一个带着荷兰口音的人
You mean someone else with a Dutch accent
雇凶杀了乌修仁的竞争对手
who paid to kill Oosthuizen's rival,
之后又想
and then targeted
杀掉在场的三个目击证人
the only three witnesses to the confrontation?
你为什么不肯考虑这种可能性
Why do you refuse to consider the possibility that Oosthuizen
乌修仁有个同伙写了那些邮件呢
was in league with a partner who wrote the e-mails?
我们在这条路上已经浪费够多时间了
We've wasted enough time down that road.
不管你怎么评价乌修仁
Whatever you may say about Oosthuizen,
他始终是那个领域的大亨
he is the lord of his domain.
他是他公♥司♥的独资经营人
He is the sole proprietor of his criminal enterprise.
我很确定 一个独♥立♥的第三方
I'm quite certain that an independent third party
才是凶手
is responsible.
我现在只缺一个可能的嫌犯
All I lack is a viable suspect.
我知道你为什么还没读
I know why you haven't read it yet, you know.
华生的书
Watson's book.
我没时间
I haven't had the time.
你很害怕
You're afraid.
怕什么
Of?
怕她的
Her...
她的评估和判断
assessment, her judgment.
华生在这里的时候 我们之间没有秘密
Watson and I had no secrets during her time here.
有很长一段时间 这里到处响彻着
There were days when the walls positively vibrated
她的评判
with her judgment.
你不知道她在写书
You didn't know about her writing.
你不知道她为什么要对此保密
You don't know why she kept it a secret.
或许书中就有答案
Maybe the answers lie within.
还有很多其他让你意想不到的事
But then, so may other surprises.
如果你愿意 我可以读给你听
I could read it for you, if you like.
我可以...
I could, um,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表