He did a good job, too.
但问题是
But the thing is,
如果你真的仔细研究犯罪现场
if you really study every inch of a crime scene,
有时就会有意外的发现
sometimes you notice things you weren't even looking for.
比如水泥浆颜色略白因为它是新的
Like where the grout is a little whiter because it's new.
凯文·埃尔斯佩思很小心地避免在磁铁上留下指纹
Kevin Elspeth was careful not to get his prints on the magnet.
我们知道这个是因为他在那
We know, because he buried disposable
留下了像这样的一次性手套
gloves-- like these-- right in there with it.
他没想到我们有可能
Now, he didn't consider the possibility
从手套里面提取他的指纹
we could be pull his prints from inside the gloves themselves.
我想他已经全盘托出了
And I suppose he told you exactly what you wanted to hear.
你被捕了
Well, you're under arrest.
不知道这位
I wonder if this...
埃尔斯佩思先生能不能活着等到我出庭
Mr. Elspeth will still be alive by the time I go to trial.
能 也不能
Well, yes and no.
凯文·埃尔斯佩思已经不存在了
Kevin Elspeth doesn't exist anymore.
今早他进入了联邦证人保护计划
He entered federal witness protection this morning.
你永远找不到他了 伊莱娜
You're never gonna find this one, Elana.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent
及拒绝回答问题
and refuse to answer questions.
但你所说的一切可能被作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law.
凯蒂
Kitty!
你把我拷在椅子上了 你忘了吗
Did you forget you handcuffed me to a chair down here?
你早就该把手铐解开了
You should've freed yourself minutes ago.
华生
Watson.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
收拾得不错
Place looks good.
是吗
Does it?
我想告诉你...
I wanted to let you know that, uh...
伊莱娜·马奇再次被捕了 我知道
Elana march has been brought to justice. Again. Yeah.
看到新闻了
Saw it on the news.
你做得很好 华生
You are to be commended, Watson.
要不是你的坚持...
If not for your doggedness...
我跟格雷森警监说了
I told Captain Gregson I was okay
我对你回警局工作没有意见
with you coming back to the precinct.
凯蒂的事我也没意见
I'm even okay with, uh, Kitty.
我...
Well, I'm...
我很高兴你这么说
I'm very glad to hear that.
但我们仍然不是搭档
We're still not partners.
当然我们会各自查案
We'll work on our own cases, of course,
但如果你需要建议
but if you ever need a consultation
或者不同的视角 随便什么
or fresh eyes on something-- whatever--
可以找我
I'm-I'm available.
我也一样
As I am to you.
我想问你一件事
I wanted to ask you one thing.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我住在这
I live here.
不 我不是说褐石屋
No, not the Brownstone.
是纽约
New York.
伦敦干不下去 但我了解你
London didn't work out, but I know you.
你去哪里都可以
You could've gone anywhere.
为什么回来
So why here?
原因不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我属于这里
I belong here.
你也是
As do you.
华生
Watson.
夏洛克跟我说了
Sherlock told me the news.
我很感谢
I'm grateful.
我觉得我可以学到很多
I think I'm gonna learn a lot.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你为了跟夏洛克共事放弃了很多
You threw away a lot to take up with Sherlock.
你的整个事业
A whole other career.
这让我好奇
It's made me wonder...
发生了什么事
What happened to you?
为什么你会接受他的提议
Why would you take him up on his offer?
我想我没把它当作放弃什么
I guess I didn't see it as throwing anything away.
只是有了新的目标
I saw it as moving towards something.
那你呢 你发生了什么事
What about you? What happened to you?
可能就像你说的
Oh, it's like you said, I suppose.
我有了新的目标
I'm moving towards something.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表