没有
No.
我只知道这些
All I know is simple:
两个晚上前 我被派到酋长的门口
two nights ago, I was assigned to the Emir's door.
他和一个
He was inside, with a...
妓♥女♥在里面
a prostitute.
符合他的品味
His taste.
金色头发 很高
Blonde. Tall.
嘴唇上有个美人痣
A beauty mark above the lip.
我根本没有离开岗位
I never left my post,
但是到了早上 他们都不见了
but in the morning, they were both gone.
凭空消失了
Vanished into thin air.
因为我知道这很不合常理所以我才逃跑的
I only ran because I know it makes no sense.
保护酋长是我的职责
The Sheik was my responsibility.
如果你们把我遣送回国
If you turn me over,
身首能被埋在一起都算是走运的了
I'll be lucky to be buried with my head.
我们不能保证任何事
We can't promise you anything.
但是纽约警局可以向地检官求情
But the NYPD can petition the DA for lenience
以证人身份为你申请到难民资格
and refugee status for helpful witnesses.
等等 你相信他的话吗
Hold up. You're buying this?
我之前就说了这个案子是个难题
I said earlier this case was a Gordian knot.
这个人刚刚为我们提供了解谜题的工具
This man has just given us a sword with which to cut it.
他说酋长和他的妓♥女♥凭空消失了
When he says the Sheik and his courtesan vanished into thin air,
我相信他
I believe him.
我想我也知道了他们是在哪里出现的
I also think I know where they materialized.
这是蜂流网上的
This is from BeeCircuit.Com.
关于切叶蜂的进化的讨论
It's a thread about the evolution of leafcutter bees.
为什么要给我看这个
Why are you showing this to me?
第四页
Page four,
第103条帖子
post 103.
也就是你决定把纳赛尔·阿法伊德酋长
You'll see the moment that you decided to lure
诱骗到美国来的那个时候
Sheik Nasser Al-Fayed to the United States.
你提议要面对面谈
You proposed a meeting in person.
就这个 我这是出于礼貌
This? This was just me being nice.
以至于他都邀请你去参观他在阿喀斯尔的蜂巢了
So nice he invited you to tour his hives in Al Qasr.
"我请你坐飞机来 但只限一人
"I'll fly you in. Ticket for one.
不能带你的丈夫来"
You can't bring your husband."
我下一条就回绝了他
I turned him down in the next post.
可能是因为你知道让他远离家乡
Probably because you knew it would be easier
在这里把他绑♥架♥并索要赎金会容易一些
to abduct and ransom him here, away from his family compound.
-什么 -三天前 他失踪了
- What? - Three nights ago, he disappeared,
当时他的保镖让一个和你很像的妓♥女♥
shortly after his guards let a prostitute,
进了他的房♥间 不久后他就失踪了
matching your description, into his hotel suite.
你们不会因为我在留言板上受到了
Please tell me you didn't ask me to come here
不好的关注就把我叫来这里了吧
just because I got some unwanted attention on a message board.
你也做出了回应 当然是私下的
You gave as good as you got. Privately, of course.
我跟蜂流网的版主关系不错
I'm friendly with the moderator of BeeCircuit.Com.
你删除了你的私人消息
You deleted your private messages,
不过他从服务器上
but he was able to dredge these
又找回来了这些
off the server.
有好几百条消息
There are hundreds of messages.
你邀请他来美国多达数十次
A dozen invitations to New York.
你知道了他的喜好后
You even dyed your hair blonde
甚至把你的头发染成了金色
after you found out that's what he likes.
你迫不及待地想让他看看你的新样子
You were quite eager to show off your new look.
不
No.
我
I...
真的没见过这些
actually hadn't seen these.
不过我知道
But I was aware of them.
塔拉跟我说过 调情的事
Tara told me about the... flirtation.
不过那都是过去的事了
But that's-that's all in the past now.
我们现在的感情很好
Our relationship is great.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我们刚刚预订了去越南第二次度蜜月
Yeah. We just booked a second honeymoon in Vietnam.
一个没有引渡条例的国家 真让人感动
A non-extradition country. How heartwarming.
而增进你们感情的代价
And all it took to bring you closer together
就是绑♥架♥和蓄意谋杀
was a kidnapping and an attempted murder.
这么说格里芬是我的同伙了
So Griffin is in on it with me?
-有人得控制曲柄 -什么曲柄
- Someone had to work the winch. - What winch?
就是酋长房♥间上面
The one that was attached to the balcony railing
阳台栏杆上的那个
above the Sheik's room.
有人得用它把你们两个拉起来
Someone had to work it to haul you both up,
从而躲过纳赛尔的保镖
away from Nasser's guards.
不是另一个同伙埃弗雷特·凯克所为
It wasn't the third member of your cabal, Everett Keck.
之前一天 他就被谋杀了
He'd been murdered the day before.
就是那个杀死蜜蜂的人吗
The guy who killed all those bees?
这么说那件事也是我们干的了
Oh, so we're part of that thing now, too?
你在网上的引诱还不够
Your online seduction was not sufficient.
酋长不想舍弃他的国家
The Sheik was unwilling to leave his kingdom.
所以 当你得知他的第一爱好是蜜蜂后
So, knowing that his first passion was bees,
你就开始谋划一场蜜蜂大屠♥杀♥
you set in motion an apiary apocalypse.
埃弗雷特·凯克突然引起了蜂群崩坏症候群
Everett Keck caused a spike in CCD so drastic
以至于酋长别无选择 只能来参加峰会
that the Sheik had no choice but to come to your summit.
通过杀死蜜蜂来引诱这个古怪的酋长
Killing bees to lure an oddball Sheik.
不是吧
Really?
我承认 这个计划太离谱了
I admit, it's a plan almost too deranged
你都不好意思说出来 不过
to describe out loud, and yet...
真的有用
it worked.
最终成功了
Eventually.
只是最大的麻烦是加尔文·巴尼斯
Only real speed bump was Calvin Barnes.
个人档案
他一直跟着凯克
He was catching on to Keck,
所以当凯克去了康涅狄格州时
so while Keck alibied himself in Connecticut,
你就突然出现在巴尼斯家
you ambushed Barnes in his home,
给他注射了氯化钾
and shot him up with potassium chloride
从而引起心脏病
to give him a heart attack.
我以前从没见过这个人
I've never seen that man before.
而且你们说的事我一件都没做过
And I didn't do any of the things you say I did.
你要知道我们有录像 上面显示你和你丈夫
You should know we've got you and your husband on video,
在酋长失踪当晚 去了他的酒店
checking into the Sheik's hotel the night he disappeared.
我们知道你们就在他楼上的房♥间
We know you were in the room right above him.
而且我们也找到了栏杆上
And we found damage to the railing
曲柄损坏的痕迹
where the winch was attached.
你把头发又染回了原来的颜色
You've gone back to your natural color.
是在绑♥架♥之后
Did you do that after the kidnapping
怕被认出来吗
to avoid being identified?
你们给他打过电♥话♥吗
Has anyone tried calling him?
给谁打电♥话♥
Has anyone tried calling who?
酋长
The Sheik.
是的
I mean, sure,
格里芬和我当时跟他在同一家酒店
Griffin and I were at the same hotel.
但这不犯法
That's not a crime.
很显然你们已经调查了很多
You've obviously done a lot of work here.
可是你们跟纳赛尔谈过吗
But has anyone actually talked to Nasser?
很难联♥系♥上被绑♥架♥过的人
Kidnapped men are difficult to get hold of.
我觉得你们应该多试试
Well, I think you should keep trying.
事实上 我觉得你们现在就应该试一下
In fact, I think you should try right now.
或许这能让你们少丢些脸面
Maybe you could spare yourself any more embarrassment.
阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国
The United Arab Emirates
以及他们的发言人 阿沙姆希先生
and their spokesman, Mr. Al Shamsi,
告诉我们纳赛尔酋长正在他
would like us to know that Sheik Nasser is resting
回家的飞机上休息 不能接受问话
on his plane home and is unavailable for questioning.
他们付了赎金
They paid the ransom.
不过他们声称他没被绑♥架♥过
But they're claiming he was never taken.
为什么
Why?
因为如果他们跟绑匪谈判的事被传了出去
Because if word gets out they negotiate with kidnappers,
他们的人就都会成为绑匪的目标
it'll be open season on their people.
从长远来看
Cheaper in the long run
假装这事没发生过对他们来说比较省钱
to pretend none of this ever happened.
更不用说还能少丢些人
Not to mention less embarrassing.
他们也说了这是最后一次接我电♥话♥
They also said this was the last time they'd take any of my calls.
或许是时候去找国土安♥全♥部♥了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表