I couldn't help noticing that this place
收到了邻里提出的
is subject to a litany of complaints
一系列投诉
from the neighbors.
噪音投诉
Noise complaints,
公共场合小便 等等之类
public urination, that kind of thing.
但有一个投诉引起了我注意
One stood out.
几天前 两名店家投诉说
A couple of days ago, two businesses complained of a f...
这个垃圾箱内
...a foul smell
传来恶臭
coming from this dumpster.
闻上去确实味道不好
It does smell awful,
但垃圾箱不就应该是这种味道吗
but isn't it supposed to smell awful?
对
Yeah.
这是腐臭...
It's rancid... ugh!
抱歉 华生
I'm sorry, Watson.
这是你在她尸体上找到的
So you found this on her body?
这是一份剂量表
It's a list of dosages.
马瑞莎是个护士
Marissa was a nurse.
这看起来不像是医院里正规使用的
It doesn't look like an official hospital communication.
我让凯蒂带着一份副件
I've sent Kitty to St. Andrew's
去圣安德鲁医院了
with a photograph of that.
我想知道这跟她在那里的工作
I'm curious as to whether it has
是否有关
anything to do with her work there.
你没事吧 华生
You all right, Watson?
我知道你认识莱德贝特女士
I know you were acquainted with Ms. Ledbetter.
我跟她已经很久没见了
Well, I hadn't seen her in a long time,
但她确实是个很好的人
but she was a really sweet person.
我们弄完了
We're all done.
你的朋友失踪不久之后就死了
Your friend died shortly after she went missing.
她的头被人打了十多下
She was, uh, struck in the head about a dozen times,
然后有人又用双手掐住了
before someone wrapped their hands around her neck
她的脖子
and squeezed.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
尸体上有什么证据吗
Was there any evidence on the body?
她指甲缝里有别人的DNA
She had someone else's DNA under her fingernails.
她一定抓伤了袭击者
She must have scratched her attacker,
试图反抗来着
trying to fight him off.
我让实验室的人
I had someone at the lab run
初步化验了DNA
a preliminary check on the DNA.
跟一个曾经在应聘地检办公室时
It matches a sample someone left
留下DNA样本的人相符
when they applied for a job at the DA's Office.
那人叫克里斯托夫·杰科比
Guy's name is Christopher Jacoby.
那现在我们有了嫌疑人的姓名
So, we have the probable killer's name
和他的DNA
and his DNA.
档案上还有他现在的住址
He has a current address on file, too.
华生 如果你需要的话 我可以
Watson, if you like, I could...
告诉你朋友这个坏消息
give your friend the bad news.
我去吧 谢了
Oh, I'll do it. Thanks.
贝尔警探 凶手抓到之后告诉我们
Detective Bell, let us know when you have the killer in custody.
好 等等 我在
Yeah, hold on. I'm, uh...
查警局的内部网
checking something on the department intranet.
杰科比 杰科比
Jacoby... Jacoby...
这个名字我的确见过
I knew I recognized that name.
我们一直在简报会上提到他
It keeps coming up in our briefings.
他也失踪了
He's missing, too.
他妻子上周三
His wife filed a report
递交了失踪报告
last Wednesday.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是说克里斯是凶案嫌疑人吗
You're saying Chris is a suspect in a murder?
受害者的指甲缝里
Well, his DNA was found
找到了他的DNA
under the fingernails of the victim.
凶案发生的时间跟你丈夫失踪的时间
It looks like it happened around the same time
基本相同
your husband went missing.
这肯定是个误会
There has to be a mistake.
克里斯很善良
Chris is a kind man.
他认识一个叫马瑞莎·莱德贝特的女人吗
Did he know a woman named Marissa Ledbetter?
他没提过
Not that he mentioned.
根据你递交的报告
Well, according to the report
你最后一次见到克里斯
you filed, the last time you saw Chris,
他跟你说他要去州北部跟几个大学朋友
he told you he was going to spend a couple nights upstate
玩几天 但他的朋友们说
with some college buddies, but his friends say
他们根本没约你丈夫
they didn't have any plans with your husband.
我不知道克里斯为什么要说谎
Well, I don't know why Chris lied about that,
但他不会有外遇的 如果你想问这个的话
but he wouldn't cheat on me, if that's what you're wondering.
克里斯是个好人
Chris is a good man.
他下岗之后我们过得很困难
We've been struggling since he got laid off,
但我们正在处理
but we're dealing with it.
他一定是出事了
Something happened to him.
他不会逃离我们的生活
He wouldn't run away from our life,
更加不会杀人的
and he definitely wouldn't kill someone.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
你今天是带了个孩子来工作吗
Did you bring a child to work with you today?
不 那是梅森
Oh, no, that's Mason.
他只是看起来比较小
He's older than he looks.
小一点
A bit.
他给了我一张纸条
He passed a note to me.
让我给你
Said to give it to you.
说是很紧急的事
Said it was urgent.
喂 我找到他了
首先 我不想这么无礼
Okay, first of all, I don't mean to be rude,
但你们的电脑真的很烂
but your computers suck.
你说你找到了克里斯·杰科比
You said you found Chris Jacoby.
我觉得是
I think so.
我把他的图片跟全城的监控摄像头的
I compared his picture to the cached images
缓存图像进行了对比
from surveillance cameras all around the city.
在昨天的图像中找到了匹配结果
There was a match from yesterday,
就在晨边公园附近
right by Morningside Park.
但是很奇怪
It's weird, though.
你给我的图片上是个
You gave me a picture
没有胡子的人
of a clean-cut guy.
但我找到的匹配却是
The match I found was...
另外一个样子
something else.
这是克里斯·杰科比
That's Chris Jacoby?
软件显示
Software says
两者完全匹配
it's a perfect match.
你多久来这里一次
So how often are you here?
我每天都在这里演奏
I play here every day.
我有政♥府♥给的
I have a permit from the city
在公园入口演奏的许可证
that covers the entrance to the park.
我能说你对这里的
Would it be fair to say
流浪汉们很熟悉吗
you're familiar with the local homeless population?
我跟他们都混了个脸熟
You get to know the faces.
你能认出这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
他啊 我认识
Him, I know for sure.
他这个星期
He's come up to talk to me
跟我说过几次话
a few times this week.
他看起来疯疯癫癫的
He seems quite damaged.
所以你见过他不止一次
So you've seen him more than once?
我见过他
I've seen him coming out
早上从公园里出来
from the park in the morning.
我觉得
I get the impression
他就睡在附近
that he's sleeping nearby.
你最近怎么样
So how are you doing?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你还好吗
How are you?
就我这岁数 我的心率很正常
Well, my heart rate is normal for a man my age
我的血压也非常好
and my blood pressure is good to excellent,
我上次量的时候是这样
last time I checked.
你知道不应该问我这么不具体的问题
You know better than to ask me such a non-specific question.
你想问什么
What are you getting at?
凯蒂说你今早故意不参加互助会
Well, Kitty said you ducked out of a meeting this morning.
而且我知道你很生气
And I know that you were upset
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表