虽然那些被消失的很不幸
though unlucky for the disappeared,
但康拉德·伍德拜的职业生涯丰富多彩
Mr. Woodbine's career was prolific.
所以今天下午他被审讯的时候
So, while he was being interrogated this afternoon,
我挖掘出了我认为是源头的事件
I began at where I believe to be the beginning.
六年前
Six years ago,
康拉德·伍德拜从清理工作退休
Conrad Woodbine retired from cleaning.
至少是从官方那里
At least, officially.
与此同时 一伙亚美尼亚犯罪组织
At the same time, a group of Armenian criminals
抵达纽约
arrived in new york.
他们想在霍华德海滩发展地盘
They looked to establish themselves in howard beach.
惹恼了当时霸占那里的
Much to the chagrin of the Costa Rican gang
哥斯达黎加帮派
that already resided there.
战争开始
War ensued.
但是一个月后 哥斯达黎加帮派的
But months later, the brain trust
智囊团凭空消失了
of that Costa Rican faction just disappeared.
你认为是亚美尼亚人杀了他们
You think the Armenians killed them
然后伍德拜做的清理
and Woodbine cleaned them.
从没有人知道
There was never any word
究竟发生了什么 只有传闻
of what happened, only rumor.
他们在一家常去的
They'd been slaughtered in the backroom
餐馆密室中被屠♥杀♥
of a restaurant they frequented.
一位去过现场的警探
A detective who went there
报告说那里有一股异常的气味
reported an unusual smell.
像是面包店里的味道
Like something from a bakery.
阿特姆·迪德肯
Now, Artem Dedekian
是当时亚美尼亚团伙的首领
was the Armenian group's leader at the time.
我觉得可以跟他谈谈 你觉得呢
I think he's worth talking to, don't you?
我们的调查让你无聊了吗
Is our investigation bothering you?
没有
No.
明天我们去和迪德肯先生谈谈
Tomorrow, we will speak with Mr. Dedekian.
你继续去查看失踪者的案件
You will continue to pour over the cases of the disappeared.
如果他不打算帮忙 我们需要后备计划
In case he is not in a helpful mood, we will need backups.
你约好见面的时间和地点后告诉我
Let me know when you have a time and a place for the meet.
我有些事情要去处理
I have something I have to take care of.
那个就是迪德肯
So, that's Dedekian?
他看起来挺矍铄的
He looks hale.
退休生活很不错
Retirement suits him.
格雷森警监手头上还有些事
Captain Gregson is just finishing something up
然后我们就可以开始了
and then, uh, we'll begin.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm not a terrorist.
我昨晚拒绝了克里斯
I shut Chris down last night
明天我会给安德鲁做晚饭欢迎他回家
and I'm preparing a welcome home dinner for Andrew tomorrow.
我是说 也许我是听见了...
I mean, maybe I do hear the call of...
冒险的召唤 不管你是怎么说的
adventure, or whatever you said,
但我也可以同时拥有正常生活
But I can do that and have a life.
也许吧
Perhaps.
你知道我昨天不是在批判你吧
You do realize I wasn't criticizing you yesterday?
你把我比作一只生殖器肿胀的狒狒
You compared me to a baboon with inflated genitals
还说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and then you called me a terrorist.
我只是用形象的画面来表明观点
I was using vivid imagery to illustrate a point.
是想有助于你理解来着
It was an attempt to be helpful.
你对浪漫的渴求
Your romantic inclinations
不是需要被改正的缺点
are not a flaw to be corrected;
而是你的特点 需要被接纳
They're a trait to be accepted.
我了解你 华生
I know you, Watson.
我知道你受限于
I know you'll never be happy
传统意义上的感情关系是不可能开心的
within the confines of a "traditional relationship"
我说那些话是因为看到你
and I said what I said because it pains me
全因这种关系是如今社会默认的模式
to see you try to fit into one simply because
而努力尝试维持它 这让我痛苦
it is the default mode of polite society.
你没理由感到痛苦
Well, there is no reason to feel pain,
因为我和安德鲁在一起挺开心的
because I'm happy with Andrew.
那没有他你会不会更开心呢
Or would you be happier without him?
换种方式 把他作为
Alternatively, with him as
偶尔的性♥伴♥侣♥而不公开
an occasional sex partner and confidant?
或者当他在国内时跟他在一起
Or with him when he's in the States
其他时候自♥由♥追求别的人
and free to pursue other interests when he's not?
其他可能的方式有很多
There are any number of possible arrangements.
你需要做的只是
All you need to do
找到一个符合你本性的人
is find one which is true to your nature.
我真的觉得挺奇怪的
It really is quite remarkable to me.
我们相处的这些日子
All this time we've spent together,
你其实比你自己认为的
and you remain a far more interesting person
要有趣得多
than you give yourself credit for.
谢谢你过来 迪德肯先生
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Dedekian.
我知道你想问些有关
I understand you have questions
一个叫康拉德·伍德拜的人的问题
about someone named Conrad Woodbine?
我没听过这名字
I don't know the name.
名字你可能不熟悉
The name might escape you,
但他做的事你肯定有印象
but the work must have left an impression.
六年前
It was six years ago.
他帮你清理了几个哥斯达黎加黑帮成员的尸体
He helped turn a few Costa Rican gangsters into soup for you.
抱歉
Sorry.
不懂你们在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
你在众多罪犯之中别具一格 不是吗
You're quite a unique case in the criminal underworld, aren't you?
昔日的犯罪首脑得以金盆洗手
A one-time kingpin who's managed to extract himself entirely from his past
从此隐姓埋名
and lead a quieter existence.
你只是伍德拜曾经的雇主之一
You were just one of Woodbine's clients.
此外还有很多个 我们已经开始
There were others, many others, and we've set to work
查找他们的身份以便跟他们谈条件
identifying them so we might offer a deal.
告诉我们你怎么找到伍德拜以及他帮你做了什么
Tell us how you found Woodbine, and what he did for you,
我会帮你跟
and I'm gonna help you work out
地方检察官办公室达成免罪协议
an immunity agreement with the DA's office.
有一个伍德拜的顾客
One of Woodbine's customers
真的会非常幸运
is gonna be a very lucky person indeed.
为何呢
Why?
因为他或她将逃脱谋杀罪
Because he or she will get away with murder.
可能还不止一起
Perhaps even murders.
为何呢 因为我们最想抓伍德拜
Why? Because we desire Woodbine above all others.
又为何呢 因为他可以反过来
Why? Because he can, in turn,
给我们提供几十个凶手的名字
give us the names of dozens of killers.
也包括你的
Including yours.
总会有人向我们招供的 迪德肯先生
Someone's gonna talk to us, Mr. Dedekian.
你说出来更好
It may as well be you.
康拉德·伍德拜
Conrad Woodbine!
警♥察♥
Police!
没人
Clear!
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear!
都没人
It's all clear.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
是肉豆蔻
Nutmeg.
他把他的混合剂都藏起来封好了
He keeps his concoction hidden and sealed.
不可能
There's really no reason
房♥间里会有这么大味道
that the aroma should overpower the room.
除非...
Unless...
你注意到昨天康拉德·伍德拜走路一瘸一拐的吗
Did you notice how Conrad Woodbine walked with a limp yesterday?
对
Yes.
我想他可能刚做了膝盖手术
I think he might have had knee surgery recently.
为什么这么说
And why do you say that?
因为我刚在水池槽里
'cause I've just found his
发现了他的人工膝盖骨肌腱
artificial patella tendon in the grease trap.
我想伍德拜先生不会联♥系♥我们了
I don't think we're going to be hearing from Mr. Woodbine any time soon.
我们的清理工被人清理了
Our cleaner's been cleaned.
法医刚确认了你找到的那块塑料
Well, the M.E. just confirmed that the piece of plastic
是人工肌腱
you found is an artificial tendon.
内有芳香聚酰胺纤维 所以没有溶解
It's got Kevlar in it. That's why it didn't melt.
但她不确认上面有没有可用的DNA
She didn't know if there's any usable DNA on it.
现场的其他地方
As for the rest of the scene,
被处理掉伍德拜的人清理得一尘不染
whoever took care of Woodbine left the place spotless.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表