你能告诉我们点有用的信息吗
Now, if you have something useful to tell us about that?
我不知道他的名字
I never got his name.
我没有他的手♥机♥号♥ 信♥用♥卡♥号♥之类的
I don't have a telephone number, credit card, anything like that.
我们是现金交易 就像你说的一样
Our deal was cash, like you said.
他比我老一点
He was a little older than me,
高个的白人
tall white guy.
他从街上走进来
Came in off the street,
要跟我做交易 就是这样
made me an offer, just like that.
那是他的车吗
Was it his van?
对
Yeah.
他想让我去送货
He wanted me to deliver the stuff,
但我担心他在陷害我
but I was worried it was a setup,
所以我让他自己来取那些罐子
so I told him he had to pick up the canisters himself.
但他已经把地址给我了
But he'd already given me the address.
我把它记下来放在办公室里了
I've got it written down in the office somewhere.
是在布朗克斯吗
Was it in the Bronx?
对 就是这样
Yeah, matter of fact.
这明显不是艾丽·纽梅尔
Well, this is plainly not the vehicle
撞上的那辆车
that Allie Newmeyer crashed into.
但还是有理由相信
Yet there are reasons to believe
它的主人就是凶手
that its owner is our killer.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
这就是我要说的
That's my point.
七年的旧车 却还焕然如新
Seven years old, but it's pristine.
没有刮痕没有破损 也没有污渍
There's no plates, no lint, no smudges.
根据挡风玻璃上的粘合剂
Just a hint of adhesive on the windshield
可以推测出最近贴过一张"出♥售♥"的标签
to suggest a recently-removed "For sale" Sticker.
这车就停在韦斯曼先生给我们的地址
It is parked at the address given to us by Mr. Weissman.
一切都表明
These are all indicators
这是用来仓促替换
that this is a hasty replacement
昨晚被纽梅尔小姐撞过的那辆车的
for the van which Miss Newmeyer crashed into last night.
可这是什么地方
But what is this place?
没有指示牌 也没人做生意
There's no signage, there's no business.
你觉得我们要找的人就在这儿吗
You think our guy squatted here?
难说
Difficult to say.
但答案 就在我们指尖
But answers... are at our fingertips.
等等 我打电♥话♥问问警监
Hold on. Let me call it in, see if the captain thinks
看能不能申请搜查令
we've got enough for a warrant.
现在是零下11度
It's 12 degrees.
里面有个婴儿在哭
How long would you wait here
你还打算在这儿听多久
listening to the unattended infant crying inside?
-才没有婴儿 -我现在听到有两个了
- There's no baby in there. - Now I hear two infants.
不用急 这里没人
There's no rush; nobody's here.
没理由不照章办事
There's no reason not to do this right.
你一点都不担心会患上急性低体温症啊
You would blithely dismiss the risk of acute hypothermia?
警监 能听到吗
Captain, can you hear me?
稍等 我去找个信♥号♥♥好点的地方
Hold on. I want to try to get a better signal.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
我不轻易感到惊奇
I'm not easily surprised,
但我必须承认这太出乎我意料了
but I do confess to not expecting this.
我们找到了福尔森 詹金斯 迪纳
So we've got Folsom, Jenkins, Diener,
崔 还有纳尔杜奇一家
Choi and the Narducci family.
就这些了吗 还有别人吗
Is that all of them, or are there others?
事实上 还有十几个正在处理
Actually, there are ten more here in Flushing.
最近生意很忙
It's been busy lately.
请问 米兹拉奇先生
Tell us, Mr. Misraki,
当你的延寿公♥司♥跟客户签约时
when your life extension firm signs a new client,
你们的人会说明他们的冷冻遗体
do your reps explain that their frozen remains
有一天会被拿出来摆在冷藏室里吗
will one day be laid out in a meat locker?
他们应该被存放在这里的 不是吗
Supposed to be keeping them in these things, aren't you?
纽约冻人的会员一旦死亡
As soon as a cryoNYC member dies,
他们的遗体便会被注入二羟基醇基液
their body in injected with a glycol-based solution
并降温至零下196摄氏度
and lowered to 77 degrees Kelvin.
这些都是在图上这种低温恒温器里操作的
We do that in one of the cryostats pictured here.
目的是让细胞无法再退化
The goal is to make cellular deterioration impossible.
我们承诺
That's our pledge...
所有会员都会被静态保存
that all members will be preserved in stasis
直到纳米技术发展成熟
until nanotechnology is developed
让他们重获新生
to restore them to life.
你的冷冻室的确温度很低
Well, it was cold in your freezer,
但绝没低至零下196摄氏度
but it was not minus 196 degrees Centigrade.
我必须承认 有些政策
I will admit to instituting some policies
可能有点违背职业道德
that might offend decorum.
事实是 我们现有的设备已经脱销了
The truth is, we've oversold our current facilities,
但我们在融♥资♥ 以求继续壮大
but we're raising capital to grow
-并尽快补齐货源 -好吧
- and catch up to demand. - Right.
所以换句话说 如果有新的客户死亡
So, in other words, when a new client dies,
你们就会把旧客户扔到那间冷藏室去
you throw an old one... in the meat locker.
我们会将他们轮流储藏
We rotate them.
但所有客户的体核温度
But all clients' core temperatures
都会保持在
are kept below the threshold
行业先锋推算出的安全临界温度以下
that industry leaders have theorized to be sufficient.
"行业先锋"就是你 对吧
"Industry leaders" meaning you, right?
你就这么把他们搁置起来 祈求万事大吉
So you're just keeping them on ice and hoping for the best?
我们必须降低成本
CryoNYC has to keep costs down.
能投资的钱全投进去了
We invest every dollar we can,
得有前瞻性策略 确保在很长时间内
a forward-looking strategy to insure financial solvency
具备债务清偿能力
for as long as it takes.
如有必要 甚至可以维持千年
Millennia if necessary.
这就是你所谓的投资
Oh, is that what you call
购买♥♥从溜冰场偷走的冷却剂
buying stolen coolant from ice rinks? Investing?
别白费心机去否认了
I wouldn't bother denying it.
佩勒姆冰场的加里·韦斯曼已经指认你了
Gary Weissman at Skate Pelham already identified you.
我给他报了价要买♥♥制冷剂
I offered him a price for some refrigerant.
我不知道
I had no way of knowing
他没把这事告诉他老板
that he wouldn't clear the deal with his employer.
我是个投机商人 不是罪犯
I'm a bargain hunter, not a criminal.
好吧
Ah, well,
我们找你来不是为了R22制冷剂
we're not here about R22,
也并非因为你对死者的不当储藏
or the improper storage of dead nutters.
艾丽·纽梅尔
Allie Newmeyer
两晚前被杀了
was murdered two nights ago
就在她撞了你们的一辆车后
after she struck one of your vans. Now,
也许她看到了你们的可怕骗局
perhaps she got a look at the ghastly shell game
于是你们决定杀人灭口
that you're playing, and you decided to kill the witness.
等等 你认为我们有人...
Wait. You think someone here...?
不 我们绝不会...
No, we would never...
你说两晚前 对吧
You said two nights ago, right?
两晚前 我们被盗了
Two nights ago, we were robbed.
你们要找的人偷走了那辆车
The person you're looking for took that van.
那么 相信你们已经向警方备案了
Then I'm sure we'll find that you filed a report with the police?
没有 这事很复杂
No. It was... complicated.
但拜托 去问问我的人
But please, talk to my people.
你们会知道我说的是实话
You'll see, I'm telling the truth.
昨天我来时
When I got in yesterday,
发现车不在这里
I saw the van wasn't here.
这有点不正常
It's a little out of the ordinary,
但我们偶尔也会将它停去...
but every once in a while, we'll park it at...
我们的一个厂外设施里
at an off-site facility that we maintain.
没关系 斯考特 他们知道狩猎点的事了
It's okay, Scott. They know about Hunts Point.
是的 瑞斯尼克先生 有话直说吧
Yeah, by all means, Mr. Resnick, speak freely.
以免受到妨碍司法公正的起诉
You might just avoid a hindering prosecution charge.
拜托 我就说发现事情不对时
Hey, I said we should call you guys
应该给你们打电♥话♥来着
as soon as we realized everything that happened.
怎样的"事情"
What constitutes "Everything"?
我们被非法入侵了
There was a break-in.
我一早就来了 想拿几本读物
Uh, I came in early to take some readings.
我是总工程师 所以通常
I'm the chief engineer, so normally,
我都是第一个来的
I'm one of the first people here.
我发现有人闯入了主办公室的门
I noticed that somebody had kicked in the door to the main office.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表