要我说 应该是出租车个体户
If you ask me, you're looking for a private owner.
那种拿房♥子作抵押 买♥♥黄色出租车牌照
A guy who took out a mortgage to buy a medallion,
靠开出租车维持生计的人
and that cab is how he puts food on the table.
那些牌照如今值多少 一百万吗
Those medallions cost, what, a million dollars now?
以前是 但由于打车服务公♥司♥
They did, but the price is going down
这些牌照如今已贬值不少
thanks to the ride-share companies.
在其他城市 情况早就很糟了
In other cities, it's already bad,
这里的人也察觉到了不祥之兆
and people here see the writing on the wall.
就像你被人抢走了饭碗
It's like the market for your house dropping out.
他们中有很多人
A lot of these guys,
都欠了一屁♥股♥债 而现在...
they're up to their eyeballs in debt, and now...
他们还债更艰难了
they're underwater.
换作我也会杀人的
I'd kill over that.
我以为你还在停尸房♥呢
Hey. Thought you'd still be at the morgue.
巴罗先生的尸检结果很让人失望
Mr. Barrow's body was a disappointment.
没找到任何能够指向凶手的线索
It was devoid of any clues as to his killer's identity,
所以我过来了
so I came here.
你们去了车队 肯定也一无所获
Your trip to the fleet was, of course, equally fruitless.
你怎么知道的
And how did you know that?
这是镀铬保险杠
This is a chrome bumper strip.
不是盖伦·巴罗车上的
It is not from Galen Barrow's car,
是出租车上的 一辆福特皇冠维多利亚
but rather from the cab-- a Ford Crown Victoria.
它夹在车周围的残片中
It became wedged into the wreckage
当出租车倒车时被扯掉了
and then pulled off as the cab backed away.
这是条关键线索 因为最后一批使用
It's significant because the last model year
镀铬保险杠的皇冠维多利亚产于2003年
when Ford Crown Victorias had chrome bumper strips was 2003.
你们猜一下
Would you care to guess
现役出租车能有多少辆是产于2003年或更早的
how many active yellow cabs are Ford Crown Victorias
福特皇冠维多利亚
manufactured in 2003 or earlier?
感觉你已经查过了
Something tells me you already checked.
五辆 而且全都核查过了
Five. And all of them have been accounted for.
我不明白 你是说肇事车不是出租车吗
I don't understand. Are you saying it wasn't a cab?
不是现役车 但若是已报废车辆呢
Not an active cab, no. But a retired one?
那个出租车调度员认为
The dispatcher we talked to thought the perp
罪犯可能是出租车个体户 还在载客
might be a private owner, someone who was still driving.
我开始怀疑凶手根本不是出租车司机了
I'm beginning to think the killer is not a cab driver at all.
盖伦·巴罗是在准备接♥班♥的时候
The attack happened when Galen Barrow
被袭击的
was beginning his shift.
接♥班♥的时间地点都很明确 很容易找到他
That's a predictable time and place to find him.
凶手开着一辆十几年前的旧出租车
The killer was driving a more than decade-old
这种车的出现
retired cab-- a vehicle whose presence
绝非是偶然
is far less likely if left to chance.
你认为有人因其他动机而杀死巴罗
So you think someone killed Barrow for another reason,
但伪装成是愤怒的出租车司机所为
but then wanted it to look like it was an angry cab driver.
我们至少要查证这种可能性
It's a possibility I think we should at least explore.
如果查证属实 就有理由推断
If it's true, it stands to reason that the killer
凶手是刻意使用这辆车来行凶
acquired that vehicle expressly for the task,
所以你该将搜寻重心转移到
so you should refocus your search to identify
近期转卖♥♥的二手出租车上
recently-sold cabs that match
找出符合之前说过的型号♥与生产年限的车辆
the aforementioned make and years of production.
我会调出销♥售♥记录 查到就通知你
I'll pull the sales records and let you know what I find.
我会设法收集巴罗先生的一切信息
I'll attempt to gather information about Mr. Barrow.
我们稍后在褐石屋见面 再仔细研究下
We can meet later at the Brownstone to review it.
那阿加莎呢 舒缓压力那件事呢
Uh, what about Agatha? All that de-stressing?
先解决谋杀案要紧 不是吗
I think a homicide takes precedence, don't you?
你一定就是阿加莎了
Oh, you must be Agatha.
那你一定是乔恩了
And you must be Joan.
不用起身 没事
Oh, no, no, please, sit.
我还希望我们能碰上一面
I was hoping we'd cross paths at some point.
但夏洛克告诉我 他为了我
When Sherlock told me he'd exiled you
将你赶出去 我很过意不去
on my account, I was mortified.
被赶到卢泰斯酒店 我毫无怨言
If the Lutece is exile, I will take it.
单单那里的焦糖布丁就足以作为补偿了
Anyway, he's making up for it with the crème br?lée bill alone.
但我保证 我绝不会妨碍你们
But I promise you I will be out of your hair before you know it.
我觉得他有点夸张了
Oh... he's made too much of that, I'm afraid.
我们可不是黏糊糊的青少年
We're not teenagers.
总之 你不用太着急
At any rate, no need to rush.
夏洛克今晚没时间"交流" 要处理案子
Sherlock's too busy to socialize tonight-- busy with the case.
他在家吗
Is he here?
他说我有需要 就去办公室找他
He said he'd be in the office if I need him.
办公室
The office.
楼下地下室那间
The one downstairs in the basement?
你在躲人吗
Are you hiding?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是躲在我的办公室
Are you hiding here in my office?
躲阿加莎
From Agatha.
相信你也清楚
As you are well aware,
转换坏境有助于我分♥析♥案情
I find changes in environment conducive to my process.
再说我为什么要躲我自己邀请的客人呢
And what reason could I possibly have for hiding from my own guest?
不知道
I don't know.
我坚持认为盖伦·巴罗的谋杀案
Adhering to my theory that Galen Barrow's murder
跟2015年私车和出租车撕逼大战无关
is not related to the Livery War of 2015,
我开始调查他生活的其他方面
I began to look at other aspects of his life.
结果发现
As it turns out,
他的职业曾是网络记者
Internet journalist was his vocation of choice.
只在几个月前才开始在宙司开车
Only started driving for Zooss a couple of months ago,
写博客估计赚不了多少钱
probably to supplement the paltry sums
开出租车来贴补生活 怎么了
he was paid for his blogs. What?
你就是在躲她
You are totally hiding from her.
今早发生了点事
Something happened this morning.
阿加莎对我提出了一个重大要求
Agatha made a rather... imposing request of me.
她希望正式交往 我就知道
She wants to make it official. I knew it.
我就知道那些女人中
I knew it was only a matter of time
有人会迟早爱上你
before one of these women fell in love with you.
跟多个女人长♥期♥保持肉体关系
You cannot maintain multiple long-term physical relationships
她们中总会有人认真的
without one of them turning serious.
我不管你认为自己多擅长划清界限...
I don't care how good you think you are at compartmentalizing...
阿加莎没有爱上我
Agatha is not in love with me.
那问题是什么
Oh. Then what's the problem?
她想让我捐赠
She's asked for a donation.
捐钱给环保组织吗
What, to an environmental group?
给她的子♥宫♥
To her uterus.
她想要我的...那东西
She has asked for my... issue.
她想给你生孩子吗
She wants to have a baby with you?
她想让我捐赠精♥子♥
She's asked only for my genetic material.
除此之外 她不期望我更多介入
Her expectation as to my involvement in the child's life
孩子的生活
would end there.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
你看我像是个当爸爸的人吗
Do I exude the traits of fatherhood to you?
警探
Detective.
你给的那个建议挺有用
Well, that suggestion of yours paid off.
我们调查了最近卖♥♥出的报废黄色出租车
We looked into recent sales of retired yellow cabs
发现一辆03款皇冠维克在上周交易过
and found an '03 Crown Vic that traded hands last week.
两名警探去了买♥♥家地址调查
A couple of detectives went to the buyer's house
那人告诉他们车被偷了
to check it out; guy told them it had been stolen.
那他不报♥警♥的原因呢
And his reason for not reporting the theft?
他们问了他同样的问题
They asked him the same question,
他却试图从后门逃跑
and he tried to bolt out the back door.
他们抓住了他 正把他带回警局
They're bringing him down to the station now.
高登·梅多斯 我是贝尔警探
Gordon Meadows, I'm Detective Bell.
这两位是福尔摩斯先生和华生女士
This is Mr. Holmes, Ms. Watson.
我们刚了解到
We've just been informed
你是一位有案底的性犯罪者
that you're a registered sex offender.
你在2008年因交易儿童色情物品而被捕
You were arrested for trading in child pornography in 2008.
我们很好奇 你与盖伦·巴罗是什么关系
We're curious. What's your affiliation with Galen Barrow?
你上周为什么要买♥♥那辆出租
Why'd you buy that taxi last week?
它已经老旧到没法用了
It was too old to put into use.
我需要一辆车
I needed a car.
而且价格也不贵
And the price was right.
那你逃离警方的理由呢
And your reason for running from the police?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表