You've cared for Jack Connaughton
照顾杰克·康诺顿
for the last nine months.
这段期间你听到过什么奇怪的事吗
Did you hear anything strange during that time?
布雷特
Brett...
人们因此而丧命
People are dead.
我不能跟你们说这些
I can't talk to any of you about this.
接受这份工作时
I signed a Nondisclosure Agreement
我签过保密协议
when I took this job.
我会被起诉的
I could get sued.
这世上没什么
There isn't an NDA
保密协议能保护
on this planet that can protect against
犯罪行为
criminal activity.
这是马瑞莎·莱德贝特
That's Marissa Ledbetter.
她也是名护士
She was a nurse, too.
这些是
These are the men
参加这项研究的人
that signed up for the study.
其中两人失踪
Two of them are missing.
两人已经死亡
Two of them are dead.
他们的家人无法释怀
Their families don't have closure.
你可以帮助他们
You can help us bring it to 'em.
前阵子...
A little while back...
康诺顿先生让我
Mr. Connaughton had me look
在他的保险柜里找一张名片
through his safe for a business card.
当我打开保险柜时 我看到一叠纸
When I was in the safe, I saw a bunch of papers
上面写着你们问他的那家公♥司♥
with the name of the business you asked him about on them.
普格图瑞公♥司♥
Purgatorium, incorporated.
我找到了名片
I found the business card.
上面没有名字
It-it didn't have any names on it,
只有个电♥话♥号♥码
Just a phone number.
他打了那个号♥码 来了两个男人
He called the number, and two men came over.
他们没有介绍自己
They didn't introduce themselves.
他们是故意不这么做的
They made a point of not introducing themselves.
我听到了他们的大部分谈话
I heard most of what they talked about.
康诺顿先生
Mr. Connaughton...
提到这些人
mentioned these men.
说他们都得被除掉
Said they all had to be "taken care of."
杰克·康诺顿
Jack Connaughton,
醒醒
Wake up.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
脉搏正常
His pulse is okay.
应该不是高血压发作了
I don't think it's from the hypertension.
他注射了一剂科克医生的药
He's taken a dose of Dr. Kirke's medicine.
瓶上没有标签 但我打赌
These are unlabeled, but I'll wager
其中肯定含有易泽姆
they contained E-Zed-M.
那药不是会害死人吗
That drug kills people, doesn't it?
科克医生相信它也能让时间膨胀
Dr. Kirke believes it also dilates time.
如果唐诺顿先生知道自己即将因谋杀被捕
If Mr. Connaughton thought he was going to be arrested for murder,
为何不延长他最后几小时的自♥由♥时光
why not extend his last few hours of freedom?
他失去的最多不过几周的生命
The most he'd have to lose is a few weeks of life.
赶紧找医护人员过来
We need EMS down here.
你觉得他的大脑只是在高速运转
You think his brain is just tearing itself apart,
还是他活在自己的幻觉里
or is he just living in there?
不好说
I don't know.
我们只能等他醒来 然后...
The best we can do is wait for him to come around and...
看杰克·康诺顿还记得多少
see how much of Jack Connaughton is left when he does.
知道吗 我在想
You know, I've been thinking.
如果我在身边对你有帮助 即使只有一点作用
If it helps to have me around, even for a little bit,
我可以暂时搬回来
I can come back for a while.
你真好心 华生
That's very kind of you, Watson.
但我只是暂时的萎靡不振
But it's a temporary malaise.
仅此而已
It's nothing more.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表