No one gives up everything just for a corporation.
不会 那样的决心...
No, that kind of resolve...
此事必定带有私人感情
This is personal to him.
你觉得在乌比恩这事上 我们想错了
You think we were wrong about Ubient.
他们没给他钱
They didn't give him the money.
科克医生保护的不是公♥司♥
Dr. Kirke is not protecting a company.
他保护的是一个人
He's protecting a person.
不开灯有什么原因吗
There some reason we can't turn the lights on?
是的
Yes.
传感器极其精密
The sensor is remarkably sophisticated.
在不触怒奥丁的情况下
It's virtually impossible to approach it
几乎不可能靠近它
without incurring Odin's wrath.
你正在接近奥丁
You have approached Odin.
警报响起之前
There isn't enough time
没有时间解除装置
to deactivate it before the alarm goes off.
-但是... -请在十秒内后退
- However... - You have ten seconds to back away.
十 九
Ten. Nine.
八 七
Eight. Seven.
如果你使用一次性相机上的电容器
If you manipulate the electrolytic capacitor
并给传动装置
on a disposable camera and run our rigging
接上一个合适的负载线圈
through a suitable load coil,
就能产生电磁脉冲
You can generate an electromagnetic pulse
-二 一 -从而干扰警报的电子装备
- Two. One. - Capable of scrambling the alarm's electronics.
如你所见 古挪威人悄然沦陷了
As you can see, the Norseman falls quite silent.
你毁掉了其余的电子设备
You ruined the rest of the electronics.
如果偷不了车你也不能算是解除了警报
You didn't beat the alarm if you can't steal the car.
实际上 电子设备运作时
Actually, electronic devices
都很容易受到电子脉冲影响
are more susceptible to an EMP if they're turned on.
你只需适当调整脉冲
You simply calibrate the pulse
这样它就不会影响
so it doesn't affect
汽车上处于休眠状态的电子设备
the automobile's dormant electronics,
那这车就是你的囊中之物了
And the prize is yours.
电磁脉冲
An electromagnetic pulse.
我还真没想过这个
Well, I never would've thought of that.
你是个盗贼
Yes, well, you're a burglar.
非常出色的盗贼
You're a very good one,
但你不是一个电子工程师
but you're not an electrical engineer.
你也不是
Well, neither are you.
我们还没说互助会的事情呢
So we haven't talked about the meetings.
怎么样
What's up?
你回来吗
You coming back?
对 我不能保证
Yeah, I can't promise
我会在那里找到意义 但是...
I'm gonna find any more meaning in them, but...
我尊重你和你为我做的一切
I respect you and everything you have done for me.
如果你希望我去 那我就去
So if you want me there, I'll go.
我觉得这主意不错
Think that'd be a good idea.
华生
Watson.
我收到你让我打电♥话♥的信息了
Hey, I got your message to call,
但如果你还在跟阿弗雷多...
but if you're still with Alfredo...
我们这边刚结束
No, we're just finishing up.
有什么新消息吗
So what's going on?
我想我知道是谁资助
I think I know who funded
德威尔·科克的非法试验了
Dwyer Kirke's illegal trial.
你好
Hello?
晚上好
Good evening!
我们想和杰克·康诺顿谈一下
We'd like a quick word with Jack Connaughton, please.
康诺顿先生今晚不太舒服
I'm afraid Mr. Connaughton isn't feeling well this evening.
我相信他会抽出时间见我们的
I'm confident he'll make time for us.
跟他说我们要跟他谈谈非法临床试验
Tell him our business involves an illegal clinical trial,
几宗谋杀以及一种能让使用者感受到
several murders and a drug which promises its users
类似永生的药物
a kind of immortality.
谢谢 布雷特
Thank you, Brett.
要喝点什么吗
Something to drink?
我已经不再喝酒了
I don't touch the hard stuff myself anymore.
康诺顿先生
Mr. Connaughton,
你知道今天纽约警局
did you know the NYPD
抓了一个叫德威尔·科克的人吗
arrested a man named Dwyer Kirke today?
他在发明能让时间膨胀的药物
He's been pursuing the invention of time-dilating drugs.
没听说过
I hadn't heard that.
一开始 我们以为
At first, we assumed
科克先生是在为他
that Mr. Kirke was working
乌比恩制药公♥司♥的雇主做研究
on behalf of his employers at Ubient Pharmaceutical.
但他对资助者的名字三缄其口
But he's been strangely reticent to name his sponsors.
这让我们相信
That led us to believe
他其实是由私人赞助的
that he was being funded by a private benefactor.
你认识德威尔·科克 对吧
You know Dwyer Kirke, don't you?
名字很耳熟
Name sounds familiar.
在你的第一项专利
Well, the two of you crossed paths
以两千万售出后不久
not long after you sold your first patent
你们就认识了
for $20 million.
你成立了一项奖学金基金
You set up a scholarship fund
专门针对平民区里有出息的孩子
for promising kids from inner-city neighborhoods.
你的慈善组织让他离开那所破烂学校
Your charity pulled him out of a terrible school
从而就读于艾普福德学院
and placed him into the Appleford Academy,
你还定期给他姑妈津贴
and you gave his aunt a stipend
来帮助抚养他长大
to help raise him.
我们帮助过很多孩子
We've helped a lot of kids.
但当你得知自己
But he's the one you called
患有肺动脉高血压
when you learned that you were dying
活不了多久时你联♥系♥的是他 对吧
of pulmonary hypertension, isn't he?
我没跟任何人说我的诊断结果
I haven't told anyone about my diagnosis.
你给德威尔·科克钱
You paid Dwyer Kirke
来开♥发♥易泽姆
to develop E-Zed-M.
他欠你太多
He owed you everything,
所以答应了
so he obliged.
你要找的是一种医药上的青春之泉
You were looking for a pharmaceutical fountain of youth.
助你在仅存于世的日子里
A way to prolong your perception
延长你对时间的感知
of the time you have left on this earth.
会觉得几周像数月 甚至数年
Weeks could feel like months-- years, even.
这的确不是最好的生活
It wouldn't be the best of lives,
但你至少可以工作
but at least you could work.
不论如何都比死亡要好
Beats the grave, in any case.
我不是说我
I'm not saying that I...
跟这个试验有任何关系
have anything to do with this trial,
但你描述的事情
but what you're describing
听起来棒极了
sounds incredible.
应该给予嘉奖
It should elicit praise,
而非逮捕的威胁
not threats of arrest.
我们会证明你创立了普格图瑞公♥司♥
We will prove that you founded Purgatorium, Incorporated...
正如我们会证明你找人
just as we will prove that you had
杀害活下来的试验参与者
surviving trial participants executed.
承认你的罪行
Admit what you did.
现在说
Do it now,
我们会保证你最后的日子能安然度过
and we will see to your comfort in your final days.
布雷特
Brett...
我累了
I'm tired.
想去休息了
I'd like to go to bed.
这人已经将死
The man's facing death.
我们能和他谈条件的筹码太少了
we have precious little leverage over him.
也许我们不该去找杰克·康诺顿谈
Maybe Jack Connaughton isn't the one we should be appealing to.
我不懂你们为什么
I don't know why you asked me
叫我过来
to come in here.
我只是个护士
I'm just a nurse.
我跟这事毫无关系
I'm not involved in any of this.
从我的经验来看 王先生
Well, in my experience, Mr. Won,
巨富家中的雇员
employees in the homes of the very wealthy
通常只不过被当作有感知的家具
are often seen as little more than sentient furniture.
因此 雇主常会在他们面前
As such, their overseers will often do
做些或说些他们绝不会
or say things in their company
在公众面前分享的事
they would never share in public.
过去九个月你一直在
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表