她儿子被诊断出罹患癌症 血癌
Her son has been diagnosed with some form of cancer -- leukemia,
据她咨♥询♥的专家所说如此
judging by the experts she's conferred.
她大部分时间都待在医院
She's been spending the bulk of her time at the hospital.
不过最近她去了一趟殡仪馆
Although she did pay a recent visit to a funeral home...
许是去安排后事的
presumably to make arrangements.
你何必非要看这些
Why did you just put yourself through all this?
其实我没打算看 不过
Actually, I didn't intend to, but...
我一开始就...
once I started...
好吧 就当你是对的
Okay, say you're right.
杀害盖伦·巴罗的人怕失去什么
The person who killed Galen Barrow had something to lose.
也许宙司有人发现他在四处打探
Maybe someone at Zooss figured out he was poking around
就杀了盖伦来保护公♥司♥
and had Galen killed to protect the company.
正如我所说
Like I was saying...
如果你认为宙司有人
if you think that someone from Zooss
策划了盖伦·巴罗的谋杀 你是对的
is behind Galen Barrow's murder, you're right.
但你也不对 杀人不是为了保护公♥司♥
But you're wrong -- it's not to do with protecting the company.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
奥林匹斯
Olympus.
它几个小时前就给出了我们要找的答案
It gave me the answers that we seek several hours ago.
我知道凶手是谁
I know who the killer is.
我们上午就去见他
We're going to see him this morning.
我的助手刚告诉我你们在这
My assistant just told me you were here.
说你们还有别的问题
She said you have more questions.
费尔查克先生 请坐
Mr. Falchek, have a seat.
要我叫上埃里克和别人吗
Should I get Eric and the others?
不不 我们过会儿再找他们
No, no. We'll be speaking with them presently.
菲利斯·阿米斯德这名字你听过吗
Does the name Felice Armistead mean anything to you?
没有 为什么这么问
No. Why would it?
她是宙司用户
She's a Zooss user.
从2013年9月开始用的
Has been since September 2013.
我不懂
I'm confused.
你们认为是这个人杀了盖伦吗
Is this the person you think killed Galen?
不 我们认为他是因为这个人而死的
No. It's the person we think he was killed over.
作为客户
As a customer,
我觉得她平凡无奇
I'd classify her usage as mundane.
她上下车的地方几乎从来都是
Her pickups and drop-offs were almost exclusively
住处和办公室
from her home or her office.
她用你们的车频繁出入
She utilized your cars to frequent
许多酒吧和饭店
a number of, you know, bars and restaurants,
以及关系密切的一众朋友和家人的住处
as well as a fairly tight circle of... friends and family.
然后有一天
Then one day,
她偏离了轨道
a deviation.
她用一辆你们的车去了趟警♥察♥局
She used one of your vehicles to visit a police station.
你会想知道
Would it interest you to know
曼哈顿所有使用宙司的用户中
that of all the Zooss users in Manhattan,
近半年内只有三十六人曾用你们的车
only 36 people have used your cars to go
前往或离开警局
to or from a police station in the last six months?
通常人们一辈子
The average citizen pays a visit
只会去一次警局 对吧
to a precinct once in a lifetime. Hmm?
大家都不想去那儿
They are places to be avoided.
所以这三十六个人显得鹤立鸡群
So these individuals stood out like 36 sore thumbs.
调查后我们发现 其中十九人
As it turns out, 19 of them
在警局或其附近工作
work in and around the department.
警♥察♥ 律师 或是行政人员
Cops, attorneys, administrators.
十人是前去录口供的目击证人
Ten were witnesses who were asked to give a statement,
而剩下七人则是去那里报案的
and the remaining seven went there to report a crime.
阿米斯德女士就是那七人之一
Ms. Armistead was one of those seven.
她告诉一位警探曾收到一些骚扰邮件
She told a detective about some disturbing e-mails she'd been receiving --
有个变♥态♥总是用匿名服务器给她发消息
some creep with an anonymous server kept sending her messages.
我盯着你呢
"I'm watching you."
我知道你穿的什么
"I know what you're wearing."
我知道你和谁在一起
"I know who you're with."
很多邮件比这个
Many of the e-mails
说得更详细
were a lot more explicit than that,
但这都不重要
but that's neither here nor there.
关键是 她被人跟踪了
The point is, she was being stalked--
而这人似乎总是知道
stalked by someone who always seemed to know
她身在何处
exactly where she was.
你们跟我说这些是因为...
And you're telling me this because...?
有天晚上 跟踪她的人胆子大了直接闯入她家
One night, her stalker got brave enough to break into her house.
当她突然出现时 他正在翻抽屉
He was picking through her drawers when she surprised him.
两人发生了争斗
There was a struggle.
他逃跑前打裂了她的颧骨
He broke her cheekbone before he got away.
第二天
The next day,
她坐宙司的车搬去韦斯切斯特
she took a Zooss car to go and stay
和她父母住
with her parents in Westchester.
显然 她并不知道
Obviously, she failed to understand
跟踪她的人一直在用奥林匹斯
that her stalker had been using Olympus
监视她
to watch her all along.
现在 我们找到证据表明
Now, we found records that indicate
你七周前封锁了帕特里克·肯普访问
you cut off Patrick Kemp's access to Olympus
奥林匹斯的权限
seven weeks ago.
也许是因为你得知
Probably because you realized
他在敲诈别人 你并没声张
he was blackmailing people-- you kept it quiet.
不然的话 公♥司♥将名誉扫地
If you hadn't, you could've brought the whole company down.
但我们不觉得你这么做
Not that we think you did what you did
是为了保护你在公♥司♥的股份 不是
to protect your shares at the company. No.
你这么做是想保护你自己
You did it to protect your favorite peephole
偷♥窥♥别人生活的绝佳窗口
into the life of your favorite prey.
我好奇你是何时何地第一次注意到
I wondered when and where you first laid eyes
阿米斯德小姐的
on Miss Armistead,
于是我试着查看近几个月
so I attempted to track your movements
你使用奥林匹斯的记录
using Olympus over the last several months.
原来 你并不用自己公♥司♥的服务
Turns out, you don't partake of your own company's service.
真令人费解
Wonder why.
我要请律师
I want a lawyer.
没问题
That's fine.
他可以陪同我们观摩
He can join us for the lineup
你在警局接受证人的指认
you're gonna be in at the station.
阿米斯德小姐那晚没能看得很清楚
Miss Armistead didn't get a very good look at you that night,
但她的描述已经足以让我想到你了
but her description was enough to make me think of you.
我猜她不费功夫
I predict she'll have
就能把你指认出来
little trouble picking you out.
我想既然你约我来这见面
I assume, since you asked to meet me here
而不是楼下的房♥间
rather than a room downstairs,
你已经决定不帮我受孕了
you've decided not to impregnate me.
至少不是以最传统的方式
At least, the old-fashioned way.
没关系的 夏洛克
It's okay, Sherlock.
昨天我说的话
The things I said yesterday--
我给你太多压力了
I put too much pressure on you.
有几点你说得很对
You made some good points.
但不足以动摇你的决定
Not enough to sway you though.
你说得对
You were right.
我...超凡脱俗
I am... remarkable.
但正因如此我不能帮你
That's precisely why I can't help you.
你很出色跟这个有什么...
What does you being amazing have to do...
不不 我没说我很出色
No, no, no. I didn't say I was "Amazing."
我说的是超凡脱俗
I said I was "Remarkable."
我所做的事
The things that I do,
那些你觉得重要的事
the things that you care about, um...
你以为我做那些是因为我是好人
you think that I do them 'cause I'm a good person.
但其实是因为不做我就会太难受
I do them 'cause it would hurt too much not to.
因为你是个好人
Because you're a good person.
不 太难受 阿加莎
No, it hurts, Agatha.
这一切
All this.
我的一切所见
Everything I see,
所听 所感 所闻
everything I hear, touch, smell.
我能得出的结论
The conclusions that I'm able to draw.
这些揭示给我的事
The things that are revealed to me.
所有丑恶
The ugliness.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表