《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
那是多少海♥洛♥因♥
How much heroin is that?
够多了
Oh, that's enough.
你可以像在家一样放松
Please make yourself at home.
我们希望你在利达工作时
We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda
能跟做以前的工作一样舒服
as you were at your old job.
我们找到了你的肉豆蔻混合剂
We found your nutmeg concoction.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
你靠处理尸体赚钱
You dissolve corpses for money.
她叫梅勒妮·威卡斯 二十四岁
Her name is Melanie Vilkas, 24 years old.
她几天前失踪了
She went missing a few days ago.
我为什么不能带凯蒂跟我一起来
And the reason I couldn't bring Kitty with me?
看看她的后背
Take a look at her back.
它们跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
They're the same markings that are on Kitty's back.
我当侦探的目的就是
This is why I became a detective--
追捕这个人 我准备好了
to hunt this man. I'm ready.
西蒙·德梅维尔
Simon de Merville.
冗长的记录
Lengthy record.
他不是强♥奸♥我的人
He's not the man who raped me.
什么
What?
我看了新闻 你们要找的人被杀了
I'm watching the news-- the man you were looking for was killed.
突发新闻
谋杀案嫌疑犯火场丧生
对 至少一切都结束了
Yeah, at least it's over.
那是谁
Who was that?
我在利达的老板 戴尔·格鲁纳 怎么了
My boss at Leda, Del Gruner. Why?
保险是价值四万亿的行业
And insurance is a $4 trillion industry.
我错了 华生
I was wrong, Watson.
德梅维尔不是伤害我的人
De Merville didn't hurt me.
他才是
He did.
苏格兰场
温特小姐 你有何贵干啊
Ms. Winter, to what do I owe the pleasure?
8个月前
我把报告发给你都快一周了
It's-it's been almost a week since I sent you my report.
我只是想知道你有什么想法
I just... I wanted to know your thoughts.
报告里没多少我们不知道的东西
Not much we don't already know?
拉蒂夫·马拉克半年前在放学路上
Latif Malak was taken on his way home from school
被人带走了
six months ago.
他父母收到了一封勒索信
His parents received a ransom note.
我们把赎金放在绑匪要求的地方
We left it where the kidnappers asked,
但他们一直没有来拿
only they never collected it.
而拉蒂夫也一直没回来
And Latif was never returned.
你对他的书包那部分怎么看
What did you think of the bit about the backpack?
这是拉蒂夫的书包
This is Latif's backpack,
是你们在他放学回家
the one that you found in the alleyway
可能抄的近道上找到的 对吧
that he would cut through on his way home from school, right?
这张照片你从哪来的
Where did you get that?
看看这个 胸扣是扣上的
Only, look at this-- the chest clasp is closed.
你觉得书包是在挣扎中掉下来的
You thought that the bag came loose during a struggle,
但我想让你试试如何在胸扣扣着时
but I defy you to shake it off anyone
把它从身上甩下来
when that clasp is locked.
有人把拉蒂夫和他的书包一起带走了
Someone took Latif and his backpack,
把他藏好之后
then once he was stashed,
他们又回来把书包放在了小路上
they came back and they planted the bag in the alleyway.
这就是说绑♥架♥是在
Which would mean that the abduction
别的地方发生的
happened somewhere else.
也就是说你们从没检查过
Which means that you haven't actually examined
真正的犯罪现场
the real crime scene.
我们直接切入正题吧 好吗
Let's just cut to the chase, shall we?
你想让我再去跟约翰·霍奇谈谈
You want me to talk to John Hodge again.
他是有案底的性犯罪者
He is a registered sex offender
每天拉蒂夫都会经过他家
whose flat Latif would walk by every single day.
你认为绑匪无意中杀了拉蒂夫
You think that the kidnapper killed Latif by accident--
所以他一直没来取赎金
that's why he never came back to retrieve his ransom.
但我觉得那是因为他已经得到了他想要的
But I think it's because he already had what he wanted--
就是拉蒂夫
Latif.
你是个漂亮姑娘 温特小姐
You're a very pretty girl, Ms. Winter.
但你不是警♥察♥
But you're not police.
你管好你的事 我们做好我们的工作 好吗
You mind your business, and we'll mind ours, all right?
有问题吗
Problem?
只是你挡我的路了
You're just in my way.
谢谢
Thank you.
她终于睡了
She's asleep finally.
我很担心
I'm worried.
过去的几天信息量太大
These last few days were a lot.
我觉得她需要的帮助比我们能给的要多
I think she needs more help than we can give her.
你觉得她认错了你的老板 格鲁纳
You think she's wrong about your employer, Gruner.
当然是她错了
Of course she's wrong.
你到了之后我联♥系♥了
I reached out to the Osweiler family
奥斯维勒家族
shortly after you arrived.
结果发现
As it turns out,
他们去年换了保险公♥司♥
they did change their insurance company last year.
他们的名字应该在他给你的名单上
Their names should have been on the list he gave you.
等等 你真的在...
Wait a second, are you seriously...?
知道他们的地址也许能让我们
Knowing their address would have allowed us
更快地找到西蒙·德梅维尔
to find Simon de Merville much sooner.
也许可以赶在他被杀之前
Perhaps even before he was killed.
你很生气 凯蒂也是
You're upset, and so is Kitty,
但如果你们觉得我的新老板
but if you think that my new boss
恰好就是在伦敦
just happens to be the same guy
绑♥架♥她的那个人 我...
who took her in London, I...
我只是觉得
I am simply raising the possibility
你跟格鲁纳的关系
that nothing about your relationship
根本不是巧合
with Gruner "just happened."
你是被盯上了
That you were targeted.
在你去利达的求职期间
During your courtship with Leda,
有过好几次面试
there were multiple interviews,
好几次背景调查 不是吗
multiple background checks, were there not?
这是收集情报的有效途径
Would have been a very useful way to gather intelligence.
关于什么的情报
On what?
凯蒂 我 你
Kitty. Me. You.
想象一下你是他
Imagine you're him.
五年前 你抓住并折磨了一个无辜的女孩
Five years ago, you took and tortured an innocent girl.
她逃走了
She escaped.
你不知道她知道多少你的事
You don't know how much she knows
也不知道她会跟警♥察♥说什么
or what she was able to tell the police.
你只知道你一直没有被捕
The only thing that you know is that you were never caught.
现在 幸运的是你很有钱
Now, lucky for you, you're very wealthy.
你可以找她
You can look for her.
你可以监视她
You can keep tabs.
当你意识到她跟一个著名侦探在一起时
What might you think when you realize
你会怎么想呢
she has taken up with a renowned detective?
所以这都是关于你
Oh, so this is all about you.
是我们
Us.
他发现我们在教导她 栽培她
He realized we were educating her, shaping her.
我们要花多久
How long might it be
就会把注意力转移到他身上
before we turned our collective attention to him?
人多力量大
Now, there's strength in numbers.
杀了我们中的一个会激怒其他两个
Killing one of us might incite the other two.
但给我们一个他觉得我们一直在寻找的答案
But giving us an answer he believed that we sought,
给我们一个罪犯...
giving us a culprit...
戴尔陷害了德梅维尔
Del framed De Merville?
我们不知道德梅维尔的同伙为什么袭击他
We don't know why De Merville's partner attacked him.
也许是有人花钱让他这么干的
Perhaps he was paid to do it.
假如是他把手♥机♥留在
What if he left the phone at the bar
梅勒妮·威卡斯失踪的酒吧的呢
that Melanie Vilkas disappeared from?
杀了她是为了让凯蒂的袭击者看起来在纽约
She was killed to make it look like Kitty's attacker was in New York.
德梅维尔被杀是为了坐实此事
De Merville would have been killed to put the matter to bed.
那在这种场景里 戴尔跟那个同伙认识吗
So how, in this scenario, does Del know the partner?
在这种场景里 他是个有手段的人
"In this scenario," he's a man of means
而且是个下命令的变♥态♥
and a pervert of the highest order.
不难想象
Is it really so hard to imagine
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表