所有东西都在我的车里
Everything's in my car.
我用的珠子 信封还有枪
The beads that I used, and the envelopes and the gun.
我是来自首的
And I came here because I want to confess.
你带来的那把枪的弹道分♥析♥已经完成了
So, ballistics has completed their analysis of the gun that you surrendered.
想知道他们发现什么了吗
Would you like to know what they found?
他们确认
They confirmed
那把枪就是杀害奥彭肖和福德姆的凶器
it was the weapon used to murder Openshaw and Fordham.
你听起来很惊讶
You sound surprised.
你看起来很惊讶
You look surprised.
确切地说 似乎你并不知道我刚才要说什么
Or rather, as though you didn't know what I was going to say.
之前你提到你不在家的时候
Earlier, you mentioned there had been a break-in at your building
楼里有人闯入 但没人上报丢东西
while you were away, but that no one reported anything stolen.
我相信这是因为
See, I believe that's because
闯入者留下了一些东西
the intruder planted things instead.
在我们走后 你找到了
After we left, you found a gun
藏在你家里的枪和其他证据
and other evidence hidden in your home.
在你发现自己被陷害了之后
And faced with the discovery that you were being framed,
你决定顺势认罪
you decided to go along with it.
不
No.
是我♥干♥的 我杀了奥彭肖和他的律师
I did it. I killed Openshaw and his lawyer.
是吗 那你先杀的谁
Did you? So, who did you kill first?
我没必要跟你说
I don't have to talk to you.
是 你不用跟我说
No, you don't.
但我可以向你保证
But I can assure you...
我是这世界上最有可能
I am the most likely individual in the world
证明你不是凶手的人
to prove that you are not the real killer.
所以如果你想让所有人相信你是凶手
So if you want everyone to keep believing that you are,
那你也许该努点力
perhaps you should make some effort
说服我同意你这么做
to persuade me why I should allow it.
我没什么好说的 就是我♥干♥的
I don't have to tell you anything except I did it.
我杀了奥彭肖
I killed Openshaw.
我早就想这么做了
I wanted to for a long time.
这世上两个我最爱的人
I loved two people in this world,
就因为他 都离我而去了
and I lost both of them because of him.
你儿子 还有你妻子
Your son... and your wife.
她离开了你
The wife who left you.
迪伦死后 一切都不一样了
Things were never the same after Dylan died.
艾米很生气
Amy was angry...
生你的气
At you.
就是因为这个 对吧
That's what this is about, is it not?
她希望你做点什么
She wanted you to do something.
我也想
I wanted to.
我也很愤怒
I was angry, too.
可我什么都做不了
But I couldn't do anything.
我甚至无法起身下床去工作
I couldn't even get out of bed to go to work.
就算我是被陷害的吧
So let's say I am being framed.
如果真是这样
If that were true...
我也认了
I'd take that fall.
我知道这无法赢回艾米
I know it wouldn't get Amy back,
但起码能让她知道
but at least she would know
是我♥干♥掉了那家伙
that I'm the one who got the guy.
但如我所说 没有陷害这回事
But like I said, no one's framing anyone.
我什么时候能见见这位安德鲁啊
When am I going to meet this Andrew guy?
我们不是要去喝几杯吗
I thought we were supposed to get drinks.
会的 只是他还处在那种
We will. He's just still in that
争分夺秒只想跟我共度二人世界的阶段
"Hogging what little time he gets with me" phase.
够甜蜜的啊
Sounds nice.
言归正传 霍斯检验了奥彭肖尸体上的瘀青
So, Hawes finished examining the bruises on Openshaw's body.
他认为他在三到四周前
He thinks they might be from a van or a small SUV,
可能被面包车或小型SUV撞过
maybe around three or four weeks ago.
你能帮我查查那段时间的交通报告吗
You think you could help me dig into some traffic reports around that time?
我打电♥话♥问问
I'll make some calls.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
是夏洛克 "我又跟联调局的博登探员聊了聊
Sherlock. "Spoke again with FBI Agent Boden.
其他几个受害家庭都排除嫌疑了
"All other affected families ruled out as suspects.
凯蒂和我正要去见滚珠案的检察官
"Kitty and I en route to prosecutor of Pipz case
希望有新线索
"in hopes of new insight.
请加入我们"
"Please join."
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think of her?
那个新版的你 凯蒂
The new... you. Kitty?
只能说 我跟她的开局不算很完美
Oh, let's just say, we didn't get off to the greatest start.
我想我还在了解她
I guess I'm still getting to know her.
不过她看起来挺...剑拔弩张的 对吧
Yeah, but she seems pretty... intense, right?
可以这么说吧
Oh, that's a word for it.
我不是想质疑警监
I don't mean to go second-guessing the captain...
我知道他已经签字了
I know he signed off...
不过你以前和福尔摩斯一起工作时
but when you were working with Holmes,
感觉你能帮助他保持稳定
it was like you helped keep him stable.
可这个新的姑娘
I look at this new girl.
首先让我想到的可不是"稳定"
Stable's not the first word that comes to mind.
总之 有消息我会告诉你的
Anyway, i'll let you know if something turns up?
谢了
Thanks.
真了不起
That was something.
在局里的时候 你对那男人的猜想
Back at the station... what you guessed about that man.
我从不靠猜想
I never guess.
这是很不好的习惯 会破坏逻辑体系
It's a shocking habit, destructive to the logical faculty.
我们要靠观察 然后做出推理
We observe, and then we deduce.
你邀请了华生
You invited Watson.
是的
I did.
你觉得我应付不了一个简单的会面吗
Did you think I couldn't handle a simple meeting?
你忘了我们是联合顾问吗
Did you forget that we're co-consulting?
华生
Watson.
凯蒂
Kitty.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
我是安吉拉·怀特 国家助理检察官
Angela White, Assistant U.S. Attorney.
这两位是我同事 华生小姐和温特小姐
These are my colleagues, Miss Watson and Miss Winter.
非常感谢你抽时间见我们
Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with us.
你上过电视 对吧
I've seen you on TV, haven't I?
工作的弊端
Occupational hazard.
来吧 看看我能不能帮上忙
Come on back, let me see if I can be of help.
我听说加布·科尔曼因为谋杀被捕了
I heard about Gabe Coleman's arrest for the murders.
这整件事真是一场悲剧
The whole thing is just tragic.
显然 你在准备案件期间
Obviously, your preparations would've
跟科尔曼先生有过联♥系♥
brought you in contact with Mr. Coleman.
对 我跟他和他太太聊过好几次
Yeah, and I spoke with him and his wife many times,
还有其他几个失去了孩子的家庭
along with the other families who lost their children.
伙计们 等会再来弄吧 谢谢
Guys, you can finish that later. Thanks.
奥萨马肖
"Osamashaw."
"奥萨马"是本·拉♥登♥的名字
乱开玩笑的
Oh. Bad joke.
我一个员工干的
One of my staffers.
有个记者写文
Some journalist wrote
说奥彭肖就是我们这届政♥府♥的本·拉♥登♥
that Openshaw was this office's bin Laden.
大家都知道他还在世上 但就是找不到他
We knew he was out there, we just couldn't find him.
知道吗 最让人沮丧的是
You know, the frustrating thing was
我们已经能给他定罪了
that we had him dead to rights.
我们有书面记录能证明这家伙明知道玩具有毒
We had a paper trail proving that this guy knew the toys were poison,
却还是决定拿孩子们的性命孤注一掷
and he rolled the dice with the kids' lives anyway.
如果科尔曼先生能来找我们
You know, if Mr. Coleman had just come to us,
能告诉我们他知道奥彭肖先生在哪
if he told us that he'd located Mr. Openshaw,
这一切都可以避免了
none of this had to happen.
事实上 怀特小姐
Well, actually, Miss White,
我们这次过来 是因为最近的事件
we've come here because we believe that recent events
可能比你想象的更悲惨
may be more tragic than you imagine.
我们认为加布·科尔曼是无辜的
We think Gabe Coleman is innocent.
我们
We?
我们希望你也许能给我们一个新的角度
We were hoping you might be able to steer us in another direction.
抱歉 可我听说他已经认罪了
I'm sorry. I heard he'd confessed.
没错 可我们认为他是在掩护别人
He did. We think he's covering up for someone.
你们调查过其他父母了吗
Have you looked into the other parents?
他们都有不在场证明
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表