所以别闷闷不乐了
So just stop moping about.
我还要把冰淇淋放进冰箱呢
I've got ice cream to put away.
华生提议
Watson's offered to reclaim
更多参与我们的合作
a greater role in our collaboration,
这样我可以给你更多私人时间
so that I might give you some more personal time.
我打算接受
I shall be accepting her offer.
至于你如何安排那些时间
How you choose to spend that time...
完全取决于你
that's entirely up to you.
这个扎克里
This Zachary...
他讨厌昆虫吗
does he have an aversion to insects?
你说过不干涉这事了的
You said you were going to leave him be.
自然历史博物馆有个昆虫展
There's an entomology exhibit at the Museum of Natural History.
我想下午跟你一起去逛逛
I thought you and I should pay a visit there this afternoon.
如果你朋友有空
If your friend is free,
也许他会愿意加入我们
perhaps he'd like to join us.
我待会打给他
I'll call him.
看他想不想去
And find out.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表