以心狠手辣闻名 向来不择手段
with a vicious reputation-- no move too low.
因为我跟她喝了两杯
So, because I had drinks with her, uh, that means
就表示我参与了一场扳倒我上司
that I am a part of a plot to bring down my boss
谋杀我爱人的阴谋吗
and murder a man that I loved?
有这种可能
It's one possibility.
你有内部消息
You had intimate knowledge
知道法官被杀那晚的行踪
of the judge's movements the night he was killed.
你有可能将他引入一场伏击
You could have steered him into an ambush.
你把我当成什么丧心病狂的...
What kind of monster do you think that I...?
如他所说 有这种可能
Like he said, it's one possibility.
也有其他可能
It's not the only one.
鉴于你跟法官的关系 我们愿意相信
Given your relationship with the judge, we're willing to believe
你不知道计划中还要将他杀害
that you did not know the plan involved his murder.
如果是那样的话 我们建议
Now, if that's the case, we'll recommend
检控方把你当做不知情一方
the DA consider you an unwitting party
只是一时糊涂来处理
who got in over her head.
我什么都没参与
I didn't get into anything.
安德里亚和我刚进入职场时就一起共事了
Andrea and I worked together when we first started out.
她有找我挖墙角吗
Did she approach me about switching teams?
是的 一直没停过
Yes, all the time.
我有当真过吗 绝对没有
Did I ever take it seriously? Absolutely not.
-尼库拉斯女士 -不
- Miss Nichols... - No.
从出事开始 我就一直在收拾这个烂摊子
I have been trying to clean up this mess ever since it started.
你不信我就去查看我的通话记录 找我助理谈话
You don't believe me, check my phone logs. Talk to my assistant.
算了 不如你直接去问州长更好
No, you know what? Better yet, talk to the Governor.
问他是谁一直在应付媒体
Ask him who's been handling every media request.
问他是谁说服他
Ask him who convinced him
跟教改企业断绝关系
to sever ties with Reform Enterprises.
看他是否对我的忠心有一丝怀疑
See if he has any doubt as to where my allegiances lie.
教改企业 尼基·莫蕾诺被关押的地方
Reform Enterprises-- they own the prison
就是他们所有的 对吧
where Nikki Moreno was held, right?
州长跟那边的首席执行官关系密切
The Governor has a close relationship with the CEO,
你可以想象 这成了多么大的累赘
which, as you can imagine, has become a major liability.
我们之前想再给他们一座州监狱管理
We were gonna turn over another state prison to them.
但现在不能了 原因很明显 你们也懂
Now we can't. The reasons must be clear, even to you three.
确实是
Of course they are.
那样的话 你就得处理一场公♥关♥噩梦了
You would have had a PR nightmare on your hands.
有其他公♥司♥竞标那座监狱了吗
Any other company submit bids to take over the prison?
为何这么问
Why?
凶手有可能就是他们中谁雇的
There's a chance one of them has a killer in their employ.
监狱管理集团
我是格雷森警监 这位是乔恩·华生
Captain Gregson. This is, uh, Joan Watson.
你已经见过贝尔警探和福尔摩斯先生了
You know Detective Bell and Mr. Holmes.
是的 警监 各位请进吧
Yes, Captain. Everyone, come on in.
抱歉 我时间不是很多
I'm sorry I'm so pressed for time.
不 该是我们向你道歉才对
No, it's us who should be apologizing to you.
是我们今早提出更改会面时间的
We're the ones who rescheduled on you this morning.
没关系
It's not a problem.
我很乐意能为纽约警局效劳
Happy to help the NYPD any way I can.
你一定忙坏了
Well, you must be busy,
新签了合同
what with the new contract
接管犹尼昂县的州监狱
to take over the state prison in Union County.
你一定有很多工作要做吧
You got a lot riding on that, huh?
跟这里的其他人一样啊
As much as anybody here.
当然 但你还要对业务增长及扩张负责
Well, sure, but you're also in charge of growth and expansion.
你的奖金直接跟新业务挂钩
Your bonuses are tied to new business.
算是吧
Uh, yep, I guess.
这不是我最关注的方面
It's not something I like to focus on.
真的吗
Really?
换作是我的话 一定会盯得紧紧的
I imagine I would focus on it quite intently.
当你计算了所有的收入来源
When you add up all the sources of income--
州里的拨款
money from the state,
为企业提供廉价劳工的回扣
kickbacks from corporations for cheap labor,
所有你从囚犯身上搜刮的钱
all the fees you collect from the inmates themselves--
一座新监狱一年大概值两千五百万 对吧
a new prison is worth about $25 million a year, isn't it?
接管一座新泽西的新监狱
And acquiring even one new prison in New Jersey
一定不是件易事吧 特别是
must be a daunting task, especially given
考虑到州长跟教改企业的关系
the governor's connection to Reform Enterprises.
这是你选择谋杀的原因吗
Yeah. Is that why you resorted to murder?
-什么 -你安排的一切
- What? - Everything you arranged--
伪装的越狱 杀害沃恩法官
the staged prison break, killing Judge Vaughn--
全都是为了制♥造♥足够的丑闻
all of it was about creating a scandal so big,
好让州长不得不远离教改企业的业务
the governor had no choice but to distance himself from R.E.
监狱管理集团是州里唯一的
Correctional Administration Group is the only other
另一家私营监狱公♥司♥
private prison company in the state.
所以教改企业这些天的损失
So, R.E.'s loss these last few days
给你带来了巨大的收益
has been your considerable gain.
我希望你们现在离开
I think I'd like you to leave now.
换作是我也会这么希望
I would want us to leave, too.
这张照片是在四晚前丹尼斯·沃恩法官
This photograph was taken four nights ago at the same
参加的募捐活动上拍的
fund-raiser that Judge Vaughn attended.
你是去那盯着他的 是吧
You were there to watch him, right?
等待良机
Find just the right time
把螺丝刀插♥进♥他胸口
to stab him with that screwdriver?
你听说你的前雇员特里·麦卡恩
You heard your old employee, Trey McCann,
在教改企业另谋高就 觉得机会来了
had caught on at R.E., and you saw an opportunity.
他愿意接受贿赂 不怕干肮脏的勾当
He was the kind to take bribes, get his hands dirty.
你只需要跟他谈好价码
All you had to do was find his price
让他去杀尼基·莫蕾诺
for killing Nikki Moreno.
真是一派胡言
That's crazy.
这张照片里你穿的礼服在哪里
Where's the tuxedo you're wearing in this photo?
别费神编了 我们知道
Don't hurt yourself. We already had a feeling
你已经扔掉了
you got rid of it.
今早我们预约见你又临时取消
That appointment we made this morning and then canceled
是为了让州警♥察♥
at the last minute-- it was so state police
去搜查你家
could execute a search warrant on your house.
你的礼服显然没有找到
Your tuxedo is conspicuous by its absence,
很可能是因为上面
presumably because it is spattered
溅有沃恩法官的血迹
by the blood of Judge Vaughn.
但是警♥察♥搜到了你的枪
The police, however, found your gun.
一把九毫米口径的枪
A nine millimeter.
接下来会做弹道测试
Ballistics are forthcoming.
我们非常怀疑它会
We have a strong suspicion it will be
符合杀害特里·麦卡恩所用的凶器
a match for the weapon used to perforate Trey McCann.
他们会给你宣读你的权利
They're gonna read you your rights now.
等你打电♥话♥给律师的时候 提醒他
When you call your lawyer, remind him
你在泽西市有两宗谋杀 在纽约有一宗
you got two murders in Jersey and one in New York.
考虑到你们在这里的办事方式
Now, given the way you guys do things here,
我劝你争取在纽约服刑
I'd push to serve my time in New York.
是你发短♥信♥要找我的 马库斯
You were the one who texted, Marcus.
那天的事我向你道歉
I'm sorry about the other day.
你有打算告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
不知道
I don't know.
我想收回来
Well, I want to take it back.
那一整天 所有我说的话
The whole day, everything I said.
你不是那么想的吗
Did you not mean it?
我当时太生气了
I was angry.
一时难以接受
It was a lot to take in.
-马库斯 -不 我想再试一次
- Marcus... - No, I-I want to try again.
最近这几个月 我很享受
The last few months-- they've been really good for me.
就我看来 你也感觉不赖
As far as I can tell, they were good for you.
至于其他的那些
And all that other stuff--
不应该影响到我们俩
it shouldn't have anything to do with us.
要是其他人知道呢
What if everybody knew?
什么
What?
要是我告诉所有人呢
What if I told everyone?
所有十一分局的警♥察♥ 你的朋友们
All the cops at the 11th, all your friends.
这会有影响吗
Would that change things?
我不明白你在...
I don't know what you...
会有影响吗
Would it change things?
你那天的话我想了很久
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表