But I was ignoring you.
对 一直不接
Yes, you were ignoring me.
但你知道我还是完蛋了 对吧
Look, you know that I'm still screwed, right?
你告诉他我就是"摩"
You told him that I'm Mo.
他会告诉警♥察♥ 然后联调局的人就知道了...
He's gonna tell the police, they're gonna tell the FBI...
纽约警局误以为
The NYPD is under the impression
我是为了引出埃廷格先生
that I lied about your connection to Mo
才瞎编了你就是"摩"这事
in order to draw Mr. Ettinger out.
至于联调局那边
As far as the FBI goes, well,
我让几个同事制♥造♥了线索
I've got some associates who have created a trail
会让人觉得"摩"是我
which will strongly suggest that Mo is a cyber-terrorist I became aware of
在英国办案时发现的
whilst working for, um...
网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
queen and country.
你的秘密很安全
Your secret's quite safe.
谢了
Thanks.
我保住你完全是为了我自己 哈伦
My reasons for preserving you are entirely selfish, Harlan.
你给我的帮助是无价的
You are a tremendous asset.
毫无疑问
I have little doubt
将来我还会需要你的协助
I will need your help again in the future.
找我还是他
Me or him?
你
You.
那个倒卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋的人 我有些新消息
I have an update on that real estate flipper.
我觉得你可能想知道
I thought you might want to know.
我通过卡车租赁收据找到了她的名字
I tracked down the truck rental receipts to get her name.
瓦莱丽·科克
Valerie Cork.
她是名艺术鉴定家
She's an art authenticator.
你看到的那个木箱
And that crate you saw?
里面是一台
There was something called
叫做荧光光谱扫描仪的机器
a scanning fluorescence spectrometry machine inside.
是用来...
They're used...
找出掩盖在画作之下的其他画
To find paintings underneath other paintings.
原来查德·科斯维克想买♥♥的那栋楼
So it turns out that the building Chad Keswick was looking to buy
曾在大萧条时期被公共事业振兴署租下
was leased by the WPA during the Depression.
他们在大厅作了一幅壁画
They commissioned a mural for the lobby.
那画家是个声名狼藉的共♥产♥党
The artist was a notorious communist,
所以在五十年代那栋楼被私人买♥♥下时
so when the property passed into private hands in the '50s,
买♥♥家重新粉刷了墙壁
the new owners had it painted over.
但画还在那里 被油漆盖住了
But it was still there, under the paint.
一幅迭戈·里维拉[墨西哥画家]的作品
A lost work by Diego Rivera.
价值是那栋楼的十倍
It's worth ten times the price of the building.
我本想把这消息告诉《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I was hoping to leak the truth to the Times.
我答应过要分你一份佣金的
I promised you a cut of my fee.
但我肯定壁画最终会交给
But I'm pretty sure the mural's gonna end up
一个历史信托基金
in the hands of a historical trust.
我觉得该把钱退给客户
I'd feel obligated to refund my client,
所以你也分不到钱了
which means you'd get a cut of nothing.
没问题
That works for me.
那好
Okay.
我想告诉你
I think you should know
我今晚会去一个互助会
that I am going to a meeting tonight.
是为了帮助
One of those support groups for...
我这样的人
people like me.
这是夏洛克的主意
It was, uh, Sherlock's idea.
挺好的
That's great.
我知道是你提议的
I know you put him up to it.
我们谈过
We talked.
当他最初在伦敦找到我时
When he first approached me in London,
我...
I was...
状态很糟
in a bad way.
而且已经持续一段时间了
And I had been for a while.
但当他说起他的工作
But then, when he talked about the work that he did,
说起他在我身上看到的潜力...
about the things that he saw in me...
我很想要
I want it.
想要他给我提供的一切
I want every bit of what's he offered me,
他曾给你提供的那些 但是...
of what he offered you, but...
如果过去几周我学到了什么的话
if I've learned one thing over the last few weeks,
就是 他不会成功的
it's that he can't pull it off.
靠他自己反正成不了
Not by himself, anyway.
如果我仍想得到我想要的
And if I'm gonna get what I want,
我也需要你的帮助
then I'm going to need your help, too.
我还是觉得互助会很扯
I still think the meetings are bollocks,
但你觉得它们很重要
but you say they're important.
有必要去 那...
They matter to you, so...
你觉得呢 华生
What do you say, Watson?
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
我不知道是怎么发生的
I don't know how it happened.
事情太突然
It just... hit me.
就像一辆突然冒出来的卡车
Like a truck, out of nowhere.
工作不错
Work is good.
我也有朋友
I have friends.
我还在谈恋爱
I'm in a relationship.
慢慢地 有一天
Somewhere along the way, somehow,
我感到不再是受害者
I stopped being a victim
而是幸存者
and became a survivor.
所以我想说 是有希望的
So, I guess all I'm saying is, there's hope.
过好你的生活 爱自己 是有希望的
Do the work. Love yourself. There's hope.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表