本地还有另两家公♥司♥跟施瑞德处理同样的事务
Well, locally there are two other firms that do what Schrader does.
我和他们都谈过
We talked to both of them.
但是他们会做出这种事真是太荒唐了
But it wouldn't make any sense for them to do something like this.
这样他们也会成为众矢之的
This rampage makes them as radioactive as him.
怎么讲
What do you mean?
有公式来估算死者价值的人
He's not the only one with a formula
并非只有他一个
to calculate a decedent's worth.
虽然还需要和董事会商量才能决定
We still need to discuss it with the board,
不过我们觉得我们可能需要的是一种数额差异
but we believe we may need someone with a less...
没那么大的解决方法
stratified approach.
你希望公♥司♥给出的赔偿金是一笔固定金额
You want a firm that will settle the claims with a fixed sum.
而不是根据受害人的身价来进行赔偿
Rather than pay the victims according to their wealth,
所有人都获得等额的赔偿
all parties would get the same amount.
为什么不从一开始就这么办
Why not do that all along?
因为那样成本更高
It would cost them more money.
具体数额是多少
What are the numbers?
按照施瑞德的公式所计算出的结果
The payouts that you would make using Schrader's formula
或者你认为的价格
or at least your sense of them?
如果不算机组人员
Well, setting aside crew,
当时航♥班♥上有八位头等舱乘客
there were eight first class passengers on the flight.
他们都身价不菲
Each was well off.
我们估计将给出
We figure their families would receive somewhere
一千万到一千五百万左右的赔偿
in the range of $10 million to $15 million.
经济舱有六十七位乘客
There were 67 passengers in coach.
考虑到平均收入和预期寿命
Assuming average incomes and life expectancies,
他们只会得到几十万的赔偿
their survivors would only receive a few hundred thousand.
要是换成用固定金额来赔付呢
And if you switched to the fixed sum?
每个人赔付五百万
Everyone gets about $5 million.
警监和警探 能出来聊聊吗
Captain and Detective, a word?
先失陪一下
Would you excuse us a moment?
那么
So...
卡德纳斯先生和他的律师
we can agree that Mr. Cardenas and his attorney
刚刚帮我们锁定了新的嫌疑犯范围
have just helped identify a new suspect pool?
1059次航♥班♥上低收入人群的保险受益人
Beneficiaries of the lower-income victims of Flight 1059.
施瑞德的公式会影响
Schrader's formula would've factored in
那些受害者的赔偿金
those victims' earning potential.
他们的家人本来会拿到更少的钱
Their families would've gotten less money.
如果你攻击施瑞德和艾斯维航♥空♥
So, if you smear Schrader, smear Aceway,
航♥空♥公♥司♥就别无选择
and the airline's hands are tied.
只能用固定金额来进行赔付了
Fixed sum is the only way to go.
你说你正在整理受益人的名单
You said you were preparing a list of the beneficiaries.
能让我看看吗
Can I see it?
因为凶案 针对类似艾斯维航♥空♥的公♥司♥
The murders have sparked a growing controversy over
对赔偿金的计算问题引起了激烈的争论
the way companies like Aceway calculate victims' compensation.
根据航♥空♥公♥司♥的声明
According to a statement from the airlines,
他们并未就1059次航♥班♥做出决定
they've made no decision yet about Flight 1059,
仍在考虑各种可行方案
and are currently exploring all their options.
同时
In the meantime,
航♥空♥公♥司♥对两位枪击受害人表示了同情
the airline expressed sympathy for the two shooting victims,
并希望凶手能尽早捉拿归案
and its hope that whoever is responsible will be quickly found.
佩妮
Penny?
你忘记我要来了吗
You forgot I was coming?
-不 我刚才在忙 -看得出来
- No, I've just been busy. - I can see.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你要重新装♥修♥吗
You're redecorating?
已经好几年了 我想做些改变
It's been a few years. I wanted a change.
-黛娜 -你是我姐姐 不是我妈妈
- Dana... - You're my sister, not my mother.
今天我两者都不是 我是你的会计
Today I'm neither. I'm your accountant.
是时候面对现实了
And it's time to face facts.
这样的生活
You can't afford to live this way.
你已经负担不起了
Not anymore.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你最近看新闻了吗
Have you been watching the news?
现在是报税季节 我工作都忙疯了 怎么了
It's tax season. I've been underwater. Why?
我觉得对我来说事情会好转起来
I think things are gonna get better for me.
我可以还清债务了
I'm going to be able to pay what I owe.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在捣鼓些东西 一个项目
I'm working on something, a project.
如果你又去和那些避险基金的人搅和
If you've invested with another of those hedge fund guys,
我对天发誓...
I swear to God...
我又不傻 佩妮
I'm not stupid, Penny.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这项目九十天内就能获利吗
Is this "Project" going to pay out in the next 90 days?
钱还在周转
The money is tied up.
挺复杂的
It's complicated.
这是银行今天寄来的
This came from the bank today.
他们要收走房♥子了
They're gonna take the house.
如果你还想拿到些钱的话
If you want to get any money out of it at all,
必须现在就卖♥♥了
you have to sell now.
我可以办到
I can do it.
早点拿到钱
Get the money sooner.
-怎么办 -项目已经开始了
- How? - Well, I've already made a fuss about it.
只需要再加把火就行了
I just have to make a bigger fuss.
怎么 你地下室没空间了吗
What, did you run out of room in the basement?
根据你的指示 我上楼来了
I have risen, as per your instructions.
我以为你在警局
Well, I thought you were at the station,
所以在散步之后去了那里
so I went there after my walk-through.
马库斯把最新进展告诉我了
Marcus brought me up to speed.
我想这些数字是根据施瑞德的算法
So I take it the amounts are how much Schrader would say
计算出的失事飞机上每个人的价值
each person on the crashed plane was worth?
恩 我的估算加上航♥空♥公♥司♥的帮助
Mm-hmm, my approximation with the help of the airline.
这里众所周知的廉价座位上
Here in the proverbial cheap seats is where we find
其遇难者家属将从
the victims whose survivors would benefit most
定额赔偿中获得最大利益
from uniform settlements.
我找出了三名受益者
I've identified three such beneficiaries
住在本地并有暴♥力♥犯罪历史
who live locally and had a history of violent crime.
看起来应该先查查他们
Seems reasonable to look at them first, eh?
这提醒我了 马库斯给了我弹道分♥析♥
Oh, that reminds me-- Marcus gave me a ballistics report.
证实了凶手用同一把枪
It confirms that the same gun was used
杀害了威赛克和邓肯
to kill Wilseck and Duncan.
追踪到了一起在弗吉尼亚
It was traced back to a private trader
枪♥械♥展上的私人交易
at a gun show in Virginia.
在这个州里进行类似交易
A state which requires no paperwork
不需要书面文件
for such a transaction.
不需要 但是卖♥♥家记得买♥♥家
No, but the seller remembered the buyer.
记得一点
Sort of.
白人男性 四十多岁 有些瘸腿
White male, 40s, walked with a limp.
你能把相关照片发给他吗
Would you get the appropriate photographs to him,
看看他能否认出某位遇难家属
see if he recognizes any of the crash victims' loved ones?
马库斯已经在办了
Marcus is already on it.
但不幸的是 不能保证
But unfortunately there is no guarantee
枪还在买♥♥家手中
that the gun is still in the buyer's possession.
他也许卖♥♥给了某人
He could have sold it to someone,
然后被多次转卖♥♥
who sold it so someone, who sold it to someone.
天佑美国
And God bless America.
我们已经不考虑
Are we completely off the idea
凶手是施瑞德竞争对手的可能性了吗
that the killer is a rival of Schrader's?
我们先把它放到一旁
We've put that to one side.
这新的嫌疑群体更有可能也更好辨认
This new suspect pool is more viable and better defined.
你为什么要租下我的公♥寓♥
Why did you rent my apartment?
是你干的 对吧
That was you, right?
我是说 芬斯特马赫是你最爱的锁
I mean, Fenstermacher is your lock of choice.
而且我们都知道你有多讨厌我的旧锁
And we both know how much you hated my old one.
他们向我保证不会在今天换的
I was assured that work would not be done today.
昨天 很明显的
Yesterday, it was obvious
你不想让我丢掉我的东西
that you did not want me to get rid of my things.
然后你在地下室工作
And then you worked in the basement,
你说你不想打扰到我
you said that you did not want to bother me.
但也许是你不想让我打扰你
But maybe you didn't want me bothering you.
如果你不想让我搬回褐石屋
Now, if you did not want me to move back into the Brownstone,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表