He isn't going to prison.
是我做的
I did it.
是我做的
I di... I did it.
他们刚说的一切
Everything they just said, I...
是我的主意
It was my idea.
全部都是
All of it.
-马蒂 -不不
- Marty... - No, no.
他们是对的 我真不适合玩这个
They're right. I am bad at this.
告诉我你们想要我做什么
Tell me what you want me to do.
我不想伤害那些人
I didn't like hurting those people.
如果有别的办法...
If there had been any other way...
你得写下来
You should put that in there.
这是易警探
This is Detective Yi.
他会打印你的供词 处理你逮捕事宜
He's gonna be printing you and processing your arrest.
把车偷来 然后堆好
解释
Explain.
这是张报纸 上面印了新闻
It's a newspaper; there's news in it.
解释清楚
Explain this.
诽谤你的人彻底被打脸了
Your slanderers have been utterly humiliated.
我以为你会很高兴
I thought you'd be pleased.
我是高兴
I am.
那你还有什么问题
So what's the problem?
我告诉你别管这事
I told you to stay out of it.
因为我们只是担♥保♥人和被担♥保♥的关系
Because we are sponsor and sponsee and nothing more.
-对 -这样...
- Right. - Yeah, well,
我认真思索了很久 阿弗雷多
I thought long and hard about that, Alfredo,
想了很久后
and after many, many hours,
我发现了一个不幸的事实
I've come to the most wretched of realizations,
这事可能会吓得你灵魂出窍
one that might curdle your very blood.
我拿你当朋友
You are my friend.
-夏洛克 -我知道
- Sherlock... - I know that's not
这样对我未必有好处
necessarily in my best interests.
我不应该让我对你的关心
I'm not supposed to allow my concerns for you
干扰到我对戒毒的索求
to interfere with my quest for sobriety.
而你不想模糊担♥保♥关系和
And you don't want the lines
朋友关系之间的界限
between sponsorship and friendship to continue to blur.
所以我想到了一个解决方案
So I've arrived at a solution.
我要炒了你
I'm firing you.
-什么 -你被解雇了
- What? - You're sacked.
你被停职了
You're terminated.
我不会像堡垒公♥司♥那样中伤你
Unlike Castle, I will not defame you,
但不用多说 你不再是我的担♥保♥人了
but suffice it to say you're no longer my sponsor.
过去几年 我对你的情谊渐长
I've grown quite fond of you the past couple years.
我会关心你担♥保♥关系之外的生活
I care about what happens to you outside of the program,
我也不愿意在我认为你犯错的时候
and I reject the notion that I can't offer my commentary
你拒绝我的提议和建议
when I believe you're making a mistake.
你为了做朋友而解雇我
You're firing me so you can be my friend?
对
Yeah.
那你就不要担♥保♥人了
So you're gonna go sponsorless now?
不不不 我不会做这样的事
No, no, no, I'll do nothing of the sort.
我会找一个新担♥保♥人
I'm gonna get a new sponsor.
最好你能帮我找一个
Ideally with your help.
半小时后在圣卢克有场互助会
There's a meeting at St. Luke's in half an hour.
那里有些人值得一见
There's some regulars there that might be worth meeting.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Shall we?
既然现在我们是朋友了
Oh, now that we're friends,
那我是不是可以去约乔恩了
is it okay if I ask out Joan?
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
我不做担♥保♥人的时候 还是很幽默的
When I'm not being a sponsor, I'm pretty funny.
我想你得适应下
Guess you'll have to get used to it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表