《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你为夏洛克工作
You work for Sherlock.
我不为任何人工作 我是他的新搭档
I don't work for anyone. I'm his new partner.
我现在给她提供的训练
The training I'm attempting to provide her
正如我曾经提供给你的
is the same training I provided you.
在某种意思上 是想利用她
It is, in part, an attempt to channel certain
身为受害人的感受 打造成有助于破案的技能
residual feelings that she has into a productive skill.
你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助是我的教导提供不了的
You think that Kitty needs help above and beyond my mentorship.
她是强♥奸♥案受害者 她被软禁并虐待过
She's a rape victim. She was kept and tortured.
我也得到了点小惊喜 斯托茨要离开警队了
I got a nice little surprise. Stotz is leaving the force.
很高兴一切都解决了
Glad to hear it all worked out.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
这个重要吗
Does it matter?
我要结束我自己的侦探事业
I'm folding my private detective business
然后去利达公♥司♥工作了
and I'm going to go work for Leda.
一家保险公♥司♥
An insurance company.
警监
Captain.
发现了一具尸体
A body just turned up--
我需要你来现场
I need you at the scene.
死者名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯
Her name is Melanie Vilkas.
24岁
24 years old.
我不能带凯蒂同来的原因是什么
And the reason I couldn't bring Kitty with me?
在你给我的文件里我看到过一样的标记
They're the same markings I saw in those files
跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
you gave me. The same ones that are on Kitty's back.
伤害过她的那个人来纽约了
The man who hurt her is here in New York.
风景不错吧
Yeah, the view's not bad, right?
很不错
Not bad, no.
放松一些 就像在家一样
But, please, make yourself at home.
我们希望你在利达工作时
We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda
能像做以前的工作一样舒服
as you were at your old job.
我会的 但你们
I'll try, but how do you guys
对在办公室穿睡衣怎么看
feel about pj's at the office?
我们有讨论过在周五穿得随意些
Well, there's been talk of expanding casual Fridays.
戴尔 我很感谢你能给我这个机会
Oh, Del, I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity.
还有这间办公室 简直太棒了
Or this office-- it's incredible.
伴随而来的职责也大
Well, it comes with a big job.
我不想吓唬你
I-I don't want to scare you, but
但我们的内部调查部
our in-house investigation unit's
有些自满了
got a little complacent.
但我觉得你会给他们
But I have a feeling you're gonna give 'em
一记重击
a great shot in the arm.
我迫不及待想开始工作了
Well, I can't wait to get started.
至少技术部的人
Well, at least we know the tech people
已经把你的内部电♥话♥激活了
got your company phone activated.
其实是夏洛克打来的 我们在面试中
Actually, it's Sherlock. We talked about him
讨论过他的事
during the interview process.
你的前搭档
The ex-partner.
抱歉 但如果我给他说 他不会停的
Sorry, if I don't tell him to stop, he probably won't.
夏洛克 现在不是个打电♥话♥的...
Um, Sherlock, now is not a great time to t...
华生
Watson.
我还以为今天是你开始新工作的日子
I thought today was the day. To start work.
是我叫她来的
I asked her to be here.
为了你
For you.
在伦敦伤害你的那个人
The man who took you in London.
他来了 到纽约来了
He's come here. To New York.
你怎么...
How do you...
你怎么知道
How do you know?
今早 一位名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯的女性尸体
Early this morning, the body of a woman named Melanie Vilkas
在龙门广场的一个码头被发现
was found on a pier in Gantry Plaza. She had been
她的眼睛被黑胶带蒙着
blindfolded with duct tape.
她的背上有烙印
The flesh on her back was branded.
在你身上发生的那些
Every aspect of the attack on you
被完全复♥制♥了
had been replicated identically.
是他
It's him.
他毕竟是连环杀手
He is serial after all.
她是怎么死的
How did it end?
钝力伤 她因内伤而死
Blunt force trauma. She died from internal injuries.
他以前从没留下过尸体
He's never left a body before.
从没留下过被我们找到的尸体
That you and I were able to discern, no.
我们认为尽管他周期性地犯罪
We assumed that, in the event his crimes were recurrent,
他一直都妥善处理受害者的尸体
he took great care to dispose of his victims.
但这一次 他好像故意让我们发现尸体
But it seems in this case, the body was meant to be found.
我和夏洛克谈过了
Sherlock and I have been talking.
我们认为这不是巧合
We don't think it's a coincidence.
你们觉得他找到我了
You think he's found me?
如果是这样 那他就犯了个大错
If he has, he's made a grave mistake.
我和华生打算利用这件事
Watson and I intend to capitalize on it.
你和华生
You and Watson?
我知道你一直觉得自己在追捕他
I know you've always seen yourself
但现在情况反转了
in pursuit, but that's turned around now.
他明显有针对你的计划
He clearly has plans for you.
他已经宣告了自己的身份
He has announced himself.
格雷森警监在褐石屋周围布置了
Captain Gregson's already assigned plainclothes details
便衣警♥察♥ 但你不需要待在这儿
to the brownstone, but you don't have to stay.
当然你可以自己决定
Obviously, the decision is yours,
但我建议你不要待在这里
but I am of the opinion you should not.
我们有很多安全屋可以让你去
We have any number of safe houses at our disposal.
你还可以选择回伦敦
Alternatively, you could return to London
待在贝克街或者跟家人在一起
and stay at Baker Street or with your family.
我哪都不去 这就是我当侦探的原因
I'm not going anywhere. This is why I became a detective--
为了抓这个人 我准备好了
to hunt this man. I'm ready.
显然 他也准备好跟你会战了
Clearly, he feels prepared for the encounter as well.
我和你在伦敦搜捕他时 什么都没找到
When you and I looked for him in London, there was nothing.
那时线索断了 但现在有了新线索
The trail was cold, and it's not cold anymore.
为了找到他我愿意做任何事
There's nothing I wouldn't give to find him.
任何事
Nothing.
一个女人三天前失踪了
A woman goes missing three days ago, and
而你就只有这一页记录
you've got one page of notes?
这就是你们第八分局的办案方式吗 威泰克
Is that how you guys do it at the 8th, Whitaker?
梅勒妮·威卡斯的父母来报案
Melanie Vilkas' parents come in.
他们最先告诉我的就是他们有多讨厌
The first thing they tell me is how much they hate
他们女儿的未婚夫
their daughter's fiance.
那孩子叫布兰登·鲍威尔
This kid, Brandon Powell.
他们从高中就在一起了
All right? She's been with him since high school.
她爸妈想让她多给自己一点时间
Mom and Dad wanted her to take a little time,
看看别的选择
see what else was out there.
她有天几个电♥话♥都没接
She doesn't return a couple of phone calls one day--
他们就到警局来
boom, they're down at the station
填失踪人口登记表
filling out a missing person's report
然后指责女儿的未婚夫
and pointing the finger.
说实话 我觉得她只是
To be honest, I thought she was
想躲着他们
taking a break from them.
你跟那个未婚夫谈过了吗
Did you talk to the fiance?
我明白为什么她爸爸不喜欢他了
I got why Dad wasn't a fan.
但我不觉得那家伙是个怪人
But I never read "Creep" from the guy.
显然我想错了
Obviously, I got it wrong.
你觉得这是她未婚夫干的
You think the fiance did this.
她身上的首饰都没丢 对吧
She was left with all her jewelry, right?
她的订婚戒指没了 我怎么知道
Her engagement ring was missing. How do I know?
她爸爸也抱怨了这件事
Dad complained about that, too.
那是未婚夫的奶奶的
It was the fiance's grandmother's.
是传家宝 只是上面不是钻石
A family heirloom. Only there wasn't a diamond.
而是一颗绿宝石
It was an emerald instead.
她父母肯定还是说服了她
Mom and Dad must've finally gotten through to her.
她跟鲍威尔说他们结束了
She told Powell it was over,
他杀了她 把戒指拿回去了
he killed her, took his ring back.
无意冒犯 警探
Respectfully, Detective,
但受害者父母强加给你的嫌犯人选
your indolence is not excused by the existence
并不能成为你懒散的借口
of a prospect force-fed by the victim's family.
你说他们是顾问
You said they're consultants?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表