《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on elementary...
你是为夏洛克工作的
You work for Sherlock.
她不是我的搭档
She's not my partner.
她是我的门徒
She's my protege.
我意识到我害怕的不是失去你
I realized it wasn't you I was afraid of losing.
而是我们之间的关系
It was our relationship.
这其中的奥秘 给予和接受
The mechanics of it, the give and the take.
我意识到可以重来一次
So I realized I could do it again.
你注意到她在英国的档案
Were you aware that her records in the U.K.
只有最近五年的记录吗
only date back five years?
在那之前 凯蒂·温特这个人根本不存在
Before then, Kitty Winter didn't exist.
你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助
You think that Kitty needs help
是我的教导提供不了的
above and beyond my mentorship?
我看过的档案你也看了 她是强♥奸♥案受害者
You read the same file I did. She's a rape victim.
我现在给她提供的训练
The training I'm attempting to provide her is
正如我曾经提供给你的
the same training I provided to you.
在某种意思上 是想利用她
It is, in part, an attempt to channel
身为受害人的感受
certain residual feelings that she has
打造成有助于破案的技能
into a productive skill.
我很想要 想要他
I want it... I want every bit
给我提供的一切 他曾给你提供的那些
of what he's offered me, of what he offered you.
但是如果我学到了什么的话 就是他不会成功的
But if I've learned one thing, it's that he can't pull it off.
靠他自己反正成不了
Not by himself, anyway.
你觉得呢 华生 你愿意帮我吗
What do you say, Watson? Will you help me?
我不在的时候 他有乖吗
So, did he behave himself while I was gone?
看说谁了 是那个心防坚硬
That depends. Are you talking about the frowny one
经常皱眉的那个 还是你在说克莱德
with the hard shell, or do you mean Clyde?
随便你挑
Take your pick.
夏洛克还不错
Sherlock's good.
你在丹麦期间 他让我忙得团团转
He had me pretty busy while you were in Denmark.
谁
What's up?
去三十九街图书馆地图室
十万火急 到了联♥系♥馆长拉斐尔
师♥父♥召唤
Master beckons.
去"2"三十九街图书馆地图室 十万火急[2和到同音]
"Go" the number two "map room, 39th street library, posthaste.
到了联♥系♥馆长拉斐尔
Contact Rafael, curator, upon arrival."
我猜他可能急用地图
I guess he needs a map posthaste.
没事 其实挺好
It's fine, it's brilliant, actually.
他最近让我负责很多任务
He's been giving me a lot more responsibility.
在我看来 我是做家务还学费
The way I see it, the chores are my tuition.
请回复
如果你想听我的经验之谈
Look, if you want the benefit of my experience,
那就是他知道你这么看待这些杂务
he knows you see it that way.
如果你放任他 他就会占你便宜
And he'll take advantage if you let him,
所以 时不时地让他等等挺好的
So, once in a while, it's good to make him wait.
我昨晚就差点让他等了 我本来有约的
I almost did last night. I had plans.
我在褐石屋旁边的咖啡店
I've gotten to know this group
认识了一群人
at the coffee house near the Brownstone.
我们本来要去喝酒的
We were gonna go for drinks.
能交朋友很好啊
I think it's good that you're making friends.
非夏洛克的朋友
Friends that are not Sherlock.
但他需要我 所以我就临时退场了
Well, he needed me, so I dropped out.
我知道凯蒂和你在一起
"Know Kitty is with you.
请提醒她成功接收并阅读短♥信♥之后
Please remind that her phone notifies sender
她的手♥机♥会自动给发件人发送回执
when she has received and read a text."
就像你的手♥机♥一样
"As does yours."
祝你今天愉快 华生
Enjoy your day, Watson.
所以 我来不是拿地图的吗
So, I'm not here to pick up a map?
不 我清楚地告知福尔摩斯先生这里发生了劫案
No, I was very clear with Mr. Holmes. There was a robbery.
我觉得是一名门卫作的案
I think it was one of the guards.
他叫杰拉德·沃格尔
A man by the name of Gerald Vogel.
他昨夜没来上夜班
He didn't show up for his shift last night.
我给他打了电♥话♥ 但他没接
I tried calling him, but he didn't answer.
我检查了他前夜值夜班时的路线
I checked his rounds from the night before last,
然后发现地图被盗了
that's when I noticed the maps were gone.
你发现时抽屉就是这样的吗
Were the drawers like this when you found them?
不 抽屉是我拉开的 我仍在检查当中
No, I opened them. I'm still going through them,
但目前就是这些抽屉内的地图被盗了
but so far these are the drawers the maps were taken from.
你们有监控摄像头吗
Did you have surveillance?
被关掉了
Disabled.
这加大了沃格尔先生的嫌疑
More reason for you to suspect mr. Vogel.
如果你不介意的话 我想问一下
I hope you don't mind me asking,
为什么福尔摩斯先生没来呢
but, uh, why isn't mr. Holmes here?
哈德森女士特别推荐了他
Miss Hudson specifically recommended him.
他在忙着给其他事情收尾
He's finishing up some other business.
我希望她向你详述了小心行事的重要性
I hope she conveyed to you the importance of discretion.
如果消息传出去
I mean, if it got out
说我们连自己的藏品都保护不好
that we couldn't keep our own collection safe,
私人捐助者就不会再给我们捐款了
private benefactors would stop donating,
而我们的保险公♥司♥肯定要和我们纠缠不清了
a-and I know our insurer would have plenty to say.
福尔摩斯先生和我是以谨慎著称的
Mr. Holmes and I are nothing if not discreet.
很好 因为我们只是想
Good, because all we want
找到杰拉德 并寻回地图
is to find Gerald and recover the maps.
告诉他如果他合作 我们不会起诉他
Provided he cooperates, we won't press charges.
你想得未免也太多了
You might be getting ahead of yourself.
失踪的守卫也许是无辜的
Your missing guard may be innocent.
第一排的这些抽屉上有些划痕
These, um, scratches in the first few drawers,
看上去像是有人试图撬开这些锁
it looks like someone's tried to pick the locks.
但是在最后一个抽屉上
But on this last drawer...
是没有划痕的
...no scratches.
说明当他发现他的开锁技艺
Suggesting that when he realized
并不精湛时
that his skills weren't up to snuff,
他就去找了一个有钥匙的人
he went looking for someone who had keys.
我不认为你的守卫是窃贼
I don't think your guard is the thief,
我认为他只是个帮手
I think he's just the helper.
慢着 "帮手"意味着他是同谋
Wait, by "helper" do you mean "accomplice"?
还是有人强迫杰拉德这么做
Or do you think someone forced Gerald to do it?
他失踪当晚
There were other guards on duty
还有其他守卫当值 对吧
the night he went missing, right?
当然
Of course.
如果这件事不是内部人员监守自盗
Look, if this turns out not to be an inside job,
我还是希望你能够私下解决这件事
I still hope you can resolve this quietly.
你对沃格尔先生的担忧之情真让人感动
Your concern for Mr. Vogel is quite touching.
慢着 你不是要报♥警♥吧
Wait, you're not calling the police, are you?
我要给夏洛克打电♥话♥ 而你应该报♥警♥
I'm calling Sherlock, you should call the police.
你怎么知道要检查这里面
So, how did you know to look in here?
窃案发生当晚
There were other guards making their rounds
还有其他守卫巡逻
the night of the robbery.
尽管盗贼关掉了监视摄像头
Even though the thief disabled the cameras,
拿枪指着沃格尔先生走出去肯定行不通
walking Mr. Vogel out at gunpoint wasn't an option,
所以无论他要怎么做 他都得快而静
So, whatever he did, he had to do it quickly and quietly,
而且必须在室内解决
and in here.
所以他掐死了他
So, he strangled him.
她找到的第一具藏尸
Her first hidden corpse.
你肯定很骄傲
You must be so proud.
你是在开玩笑 但其实我确实骄傲
You jest, but indeed I am.
这种训练是无价的
Can't put a price on that kind of training.
所以你提到是你的朋友把你介绍给馆长的
So, you said your friend referred you to this curator?
最初 她认为这件事
At first, she thought it was a matter
可以内部解决
which could be handled internally,
但当发现事情有了新的发展
but when it became more than that,
凯蒂通知了我 我通知了华生
Kitty called me, I called watson.
而拉斐尔打给了你
And Rafael called you.
不得不说 我觉得
I must say, I find it alarming
我们比你们到得更早很让人担忧
that we were able to get here before you and your men.
我们是同时接到电♥话♥的
We were called simultaneously.
如果你需要 我可以跟你分享
If you'd like, I could share my analysis
我对市中心交通模式的分♥析♥
of midtown traffic patterns.
不用了 谢谢
We're good, thanks.
不过也正好给我时间
Anyway, gave me some time to make
得到一些发现
a few observations of my own.
我的结论是这起犯罪的大部分
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表