to have your heart ripped away from you?
我知道你在想什么
Oh, I know what you're thinking.
下手快吗 她受苦了吗
Was it quick? Did she suffer?
她有尖叫吗 你可是专家
Did she scream? You're the expert.
犯罪现场能告诉你些什么
What does the crime scene tell you?
好好看着
Look at it.
我告诉你她吃了不少苦头
I want you to know she suffered.
她哀求我结束这一切
She begged for me to end it.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
想要我看你的犯罪现场吗
You wanted me to take a look at your crime scene?
那滩血出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The blood gives you away.
这点血可不够致命的 不是吗
There's hardly a lethal loss of blood, wouldn't you say?
溅开的血滴又去哪了
And where's the spatter?
溅开的血呢
Come on, where's the spatter?
你连线都没拉全
You haven't even put up all your strings.
你可不是在等我
You weren't waiting for me.
我在你完成前打断了你的好事
I interrupted you before you were finished.
芬恩利在哪
Where's Finlay?
她在哪
Where is she?
有什么发现
What do you got?
罗素和芬恩利的车在这里
Russell and Finlay's vehicles are here.
他们还是没接电♥话♥
They're still not answering.
我会让我的人封锁这栋楼
I'll have my men secure the building.
接着我们按战术进入
Then we'll move in tactically.
开工吧
Let's do it.
芬恩利已经死了
Finlay is dead.
我告诉过你 她已经被埋在沙漠里
I told you. She's already buried in the desert
你永远都找不到她
where you will never find her.
你告诉我她在哪
You're gonna tell me where she is.
我觉得你可没资格在这里跟我谈判
I don't really think you're in a position to negotiate here.
你一直在寻找你母亲 不是吗
You've been looking for your mom, haven't you?
我知道谁是你母亲 保罗
I know who she is, Paul,
我还知道她在哪
and I know where she is.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
就连我父亲都不知道
Even my father didn't know that.
那是因为你父亲并不是科林·温斯洛普
That's 'cause your father's not Collin Winthrop.
你父亲是个皮条客
Your father was a pimp
让一个十五岁的姑娘怀上了一对双胞胎野种
who got a 15-year-old girl pregnant with bastard twins.
就是你和你弟弟
You and your brother.
我现在就该杀了你
I should kill you now.
你杀了我
You do that,
就永远不会知道了
and you'll never know.
她在哪 我母亲在哪
Where is she? Where's my mother?!
你告诉我芬恩利在哪
You tell me where Finlay is.
我就告诉你你母亲在哪
I'll tell you where your mother is.
你觉得呢 保罗
What's it gonna be, Paul?
不
No!
他知道芬恩利在哪
He knows where Finlay is.
她在哪
Where is she?
芬恩利在哪
Where is Finlay?
你绝对来不及找到她
You'll never find her in time.
她还活着 她一定就在这附近
She's still alive. She's got to be close.
他说他要把她带到沙漠去
He said he was gonna take her to the desert.
他一定得用车运她过去
He has to get her there somehow.
格雷格 摩根 你们在哪
Greg, Morgan, where are you?
我们刚到 在车♥库♥
We just rolled up. In the garage.
我们得找到温斯洛普的车
We need to find Winthrop's vehicle.
我们相信就停在这里 开始搜查
We believe it's on the premises. Start canvassing.
比对车牌
Start running plates.
明白
Copy that.
她在哪
Where is she?
听得到吗 她在哪
Can you hear me? Where is she?!
好吧 不是那辆 下一个
All right, that vehicle's a negative. Next one.
黑色
Vehicle is a black
林肯大♥陆♥ 内华达牌照
Lincoln Continental, Nevada plates.
车牌号♥HRGK-698
Plate number HRGK-698.
那辆车在加州
That car was reported stolen
和内华达州边界被报失遭窃
from the California-Nevada state line.
格雷格 过来看这辆
Greg, take a look at this.
这辆车今早
This car was stolen this morning
在加州边界被盗了
from the California state line.
天哪
Oh, my God.
是芬恩
It's Finn.
挺住 芬恩
Come on, Finn. Come on.
没有脉搏
I can't find a pulse,
但她仍有体温
but she's still warm.
-叫救援直升机来 -好
- Call MEDEVAC. - Yeah.
这里是现场调查员摩根·布洛迪
This is CSI Morgan Brody,
请求救援直升机支持到我所在位置
requesting MEDEVAC assistance at my location.
有生命危险
It's code 3.
朱莉·芬恩利
D.B.
D.B.
你还好吧
How you doing?
过好每一天 不是这么说的吗
One day at time. Isn't that what they say?
我刚刚去了医院
So, I was just up at the hospital,
护士告诉我
and the nurse there told me
你每周末都会去那儿
you've been going up there every weekend.
是啊 她还是一点反应都没有
Yeah, she's just not responsive.
她的身体在恢复
I mean, her body's healing,
但他们不能确定
but they just can't say
她什么时候才能恢复意识
when she's gonna regain consciousness.
或者还能不能
Or if she will.
我们能确定的是 温斯洛普会恢复过来
Well, one thing we do know is that Winthrop is gonna recover,
等他一康复 就会为所做的这一切付出代价
and when he does, he's gonna pay for what he's done.
对吧
Right?
是啊
Yeah.
实验室主管诺兰有打给你说那份工作的事吗
Did Lab Director Nolan call you about that job?
实在抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
他打过来了 说过了
Yeah, he did. He did, yeah.
恭喜你 我听说你准备接受
Congratulations. I hear you're gonna take it.
本来是要的 我准备再打给他
I was. I think I'm gonna call him back,
让他再稍微缓缓
tell him to hold off on that for a little bit.
不不不 别这样 坐吧
No, no, no, no. Come on, sit-sit down.
就听我说几句
Just give me... give me one second.
我说
Now...
你为什么要推掉呢
why would you do that?
现在不是时候
It's just not the right time.
我现在不能走 在朱莉都还没醒来的时候
Not right now, not with what's going on with Julie.
朱尔斯经历的这一切
Whatever happens with Jules--
你我都无能为力
there's nothing you and I can do about that.
但她要是现在还好好的
But if she was sitting in that chair right now,
她会叫你赶紧飞去圣地亚哥
she would tell you to get your ass
你知道的
on that plane to San Diego, and you know it.
你应该去 伙计
You need to do this, bud.
你不是想就这么溜出去吧
You're not trying to sneak out of here, are you?
我对你可不会做这种事
No, I wouldn't do something like that to you.
简直跟做梦一样
This is really happening.
我敬爱你们俩
I respect and love you both.
我会想你们的
I'll miss you.
你好好照顾自己
You better stay safe out there.
我会的
I will.
我们真的很替你高兴
We're really happy for you.
实验室主管尼克·丝多克斯
Lab Director Nick Stokes.
-戴着枚好戒指 不是吗 -是啊
- Has a nice ring, doesn't it? - Yeah.
我们还是要去麦卡锡酒吧嗨的对吧
We're still on for drinks at McCarthy's, right?
当然 第一轮我请
Yeah. First round's on me.
升这么大官
The raise I hear you're getting,
我觉得都得你请
I think they should all be on you.
当然了 没问题 没问题
Oh, yeah, that's fair enough, fair enough.
到时候见了
Yeah, well, see you then, hmm?
再见
See you later.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表