而你一直都知道是怎么回事
when you knew all along.
不 不是那样的
No. It is not like that.
好
Okay.
那你告诉我们是怎样的
Tell us what it's like, then.
过去的几个月 伯比变得很不一样
The past few months, Bobby has been different.
一开始 我以为是因为
At first, I thought it was just this new job
TRP的新工作
at TRP, I mean...
但女人总是知道
But a woman knows
丈夫的...
when her husband is...
什么
Is what?
外遇吗
Straying?
他说他那晚要去TRP
He said he was going to TRP that night,
我跟踪了他
and I followed him.
去了市区
Downtown.
到了公♥寓♥
To the condo.
是的 我跟他对峙了
Yes. And I confronted him.
我还打算去跟那女人对峙
And I was going to confront that woman, too,
不管她是谁
whoever she was.
但在上楼的电梯里
But on the way up in the elevator,
伯比跟我发誓他是无辜的
Bobby swore to me that he was innocent.
他那晚真的是去训练的
That he really was there training that night.
他要在公♥寓♥楼上做低空飞行
He was doing a BASE jump from a condo tower.
他给我看了他的飞行服 他的装备
He showed me his wingsuit, he showed me his gear,
而我
and I...
我不得不相信他
I had to believe him.
我不想失去他
I didn't want to lose him.
所以你没有上公♥寓♥去
So you didn't go up to the condo,
你没有继续争吵
you didn't continue the fight,
也没有因妒忌一怒之下杀了你丈夫
and you didn't kill your husband in a jealous rage.
我说得没错吧
Am I getting that right?
我没有杀伯比
I didn't kill Bobby.
很抱歉我骗你说那晚没见过他
I'm sorry that I lied to you about seeing him that night.
米尔斯少校是对的
And Major Mills is right--
伯比不守规矩
Bobby didn't follow the rules.
总喜欢惊险刺♥激♥
He lived on the edge.
而从市中心的高楼上
And jumping from a tower
跳伞也是违规的
in the middle of the city was against regulations.
你向我们撒谎就是为了守住
You lied to us just so that you could keep
他的抚恤金
his death benefits.
没错
Yeah.
还有他的名声
And preserve his memory.
我现在都坦白了
And I'm not lying to you now.
那你不介意
Then you won't mind giving us
我们采集你的血样和DNA样本吧
a blood and DNA sample, will you?
尼克 你得看看这个
Nick, you need to see this.
什么
What is it?
空军上尉菲利斯的进一步毒检报告
Expanded tox panel on Air Force Captain Ferris.
我想他在审讯时
I don't think it's any accident
死在你面前可不是什么意外
that he stroked out on you in Interrogation.
呋喃苯胺酸阳性
Tested positive for furosemide.
那不是利尿剂吗
Isn't that a diuretic?
极强的利尿剂
A hard-core diuretic,
通常为模特和健身者所滥用
often abused by models and bodybuilders
以塑造完美身材
to get that "Cut" look.
菲利斯的医疗记录里没有任何相关处方
Ferris' medical records make no mention of any prescription.
所以他服用了利尿剂
Okay, so the guy was on a diuretic.
可是那又怎么会致死呢
I don't see how that would kill him.
请看下一页
Flip the page.
你可以看到呋喃苯胺酸
You'll see that the furosemide
导致了严重的钠失衡
caused a major sodium imbalance.
对于长♥期♥在低气压舱中航行的人来说
For a guy logging that many hours in a hypobaric chamber,
这就是致命的
it makes for a lethal combination.
就成了谋杀
Makes for murder.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
收到你的信息了
Got your text.
公♥寓♥里的DNA检验结果出来了吗
You have results on the DNA from the condo?
没错 血液与遇害者吻合 霍兰德上尉
I do-- uh, blood is a match to the victim, Captain Holland.
好 那床上的呢 还有凶器上的
Okay, uh, what about the bed? The murder weapon?
我在床上发现了
I found semen contribution
霍兰德的精♥液♥...
from Holland in the bed...
直接说结果吧
Just cut to the chase.
是哪个女人杀了他
Which woman killed him?
妻子 还是老板
The wife? Or the boss?
他跟老板上了床
The boss was in bed with him.
但不是你想的那个老板
But not the one you're thinking of.
床上有你的DNA
Your DNA in the bed,
凶器上也有
and your DNA on the murder weapon.
霍兰德夫人知道他丈夫有外遇
Mrs. Holland knew her husband was having an affair.
她只是不知道那是跟他的指挥官
She just didn't know it was with his commanding officer.
你能告诉我们那天晚上发生了什么吗 少校
Would you like to tell us what happened that night, Major?
帮我们理理思绪
Help us understand.
或许也能帮陪审团理理
You know, maybe it'll help a jury understand.
他说他要离开我
He said he was going to leave me.
说他害怕了
Said he was afraid.
害怕什么
Of what?
害怕被抓到吗
Afraid of getting caught?
这不止是一场外遇
It wasn't just an affair.
你们谁都没法理解
And there is no way that you or anybody can understand that.
你可以试试
You could try us.
我爱他
I loved him.
我以为他也爱我
And I thought that he loved me, too.
他说他妻子开始问东问西
He said his wife was asking questions,
那晚还跟踪他到了公♥寓♥
and that she followed him to the condo that night.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
那一刻 我其实感觉解脱了
For a second, I was actually relieved.
我以为也许这意味着
I thought maybe this meant
我们可以...
that we could...
不再活在谎言之中
stop living the lie.
但他不是那么想的 对吧
But he didn't feel that way, did he?
对
No.
我们结束了
It's over.
你不明白吗 我爱我的妻子
Don't you understand that? I love my wife.
你爱的是我
You love me.
你怎么能否认自己
How can you deny who you are?
否认我们
Who we are?
否认 这话还能从你嘴里说出来
Deny? This coming from you?
你一生都在否认
Your whole life is denial.
为了我的事业我只能做出牺牲
I had to make sacrifices for my career.
没错 也牺牲了我
Yeah, and me, too.
现在我要做出我的牺牲了
And now I'm making another sacrifice.
很抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我们结束了
we're done.
你竟敢背叛我
Don't turn your back on me.
我慌了
I panicked.
我尽全力清理了公♥寓♥
I... I cleaned up the condo as best I could.
是啊 你给他穿上了飞行服
Yeah, you put him in the wingsuit
还把降落伞弄坏了 这样就打不开了
and you sabotaged the chute so it wouldn't open.
或者 最起码
Or, at the very least,
让克罗蒂娅和TRP背黑锅
make Claudia and TRP the fall guy.
所以菲利斯也必须死是吗
Is that why Ferris had to die, too?
没错 我们搜查了你的住所
Yeah, well, we searched your place.
找到了这个
And, um, we found this.
呋喃苯胺酸
It's furosemide.
你的如意算盘是怎么打的 少校
What was your plan, Major?
你往他的咖啡里加了些这个
I mean, you slip some into his coffee,
希望他在驾驶舱里
you hope he strokes out
中风倒下吗
in the hypobaric chamber?
但一切并未按预期的发展 对吧
But it didn't work out that way, right?
他是个身体素质过硬的飞行员
He was a strong test pilot.
多花了好几个小时才发作
Took a few extra hours.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表