Two boys abandoned-- one finds a loving home,
另一个被丢给地狱般的寄养家庭
the other is consigned to hell in foster care.
可是杰拉德并没有变成你口中的堕落杀人狂
But Jared is not the depraved killer you say he is.
你兄弟承认自己谋杀了七位女性
Your brother confessed to the murder of seven women.
是他的招供把他送进了死囚牢房♥
And it is that confession alone that keeps him on death row.
作为杰拉德的孪生兄弟
As Jared's twin,
我都准备好提交自己的DNA了
I was prepared to submit my DNA.
可有人告诉我 我的DNA没有用
But then I was told that my DNA wouldn't help because,
我吃惊的是 杰拉德并非因为DNA被判刑
to my surprise, Jared was not convicted on DNA.
实际上 有人告诉我
In fact, I was told that
凶手的DNA从未被找到过
the killer's DNA was never found.
我们不需要
We didn't need it.
杰拉德的船上已经有足够多的证据了
There was plenty of evidence on Jared's boat.
间接证据
Circumstantial evidence.
只能证明我兄弟盲目地痴迷于
Of my brother's weak-minded obsession
连环杀手事迹
with the exploits of a serial killer.
更不用说连环杀手
Not to mention the serial
对于主调查员女儿的跟踪
stalking of the lead investigator's daughter.
玛雅·罗素 我知道
Maya Russell, yes, I know.
我在报纸上见过她的照片 很美
I saw her photo in the newspaper-- beautiful.
不管你怎么想 温斯洛普先生
Whatever you believe, Mr. Winthrop,
你的兄弟已经被法官判刑
your brother was convicted by a jury.
四次上诉都没有改变判决
Four appeals have failed to change that.
这就证明了这个体系能自我保护
Mere proof that the system protects itself.
因为如果凶手被抓住了
Because you wouldn't be here
你也不会来这里
if the real killer weren't still out there.
也许你说得对
Well, maybe you're right.
或者对了一半
Or half right.
说不定是因为芬恩利小姐坚信自己是对的
Or maybe it's you, Ms. Finlay, who needs to be right.
我们都知道原因
We both know why.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你是你的后盾
I got your back.
五年来 我从未怀疑过
In five years, I have never doubted for one minute
我们在西雅图所做的是错的
that you and I made the right call in Seattle, okay?
除了留那个混♥蛋♥一条命
Except for letting that bastard live.
我希望你不要
I hope you're not planning
在任何人面前再说这种话
to share that sentiment with anyone.
可是跟温斯洛普同处一室时 D.B.
But being in that room with Winthrop-- D.B.,
我们忽略了什么
we missed something.
布里斯克有个同伙
Briscoe had a partner.
你觉得他们两兄弟是共同作案吗
You think the brothers were working together.
-我觉得他们还在合作 -好了 各位
- I think they still are. - Okay, look, guys,
我承认这种情况十分罕见
I'll admit the situation is highly unusual.
可是保罗·温斯洛普毫无污点
But Paul Winthrop has an unblemished record.
他是圣地亚哥的重要人物
Man was a pillar of the community in San Diego,
他在那里建立了一个地♥产♥王国
where he built a real estate empire.
从他去年搬来维加斯之后同样的事即将上演
Same's true in Vegas since he moved here last year.
趁着房♥地♥产♥低迷狠狠捞一笔 没错
Take advantage of the soft real estate. Yes.
我读过那些文章 康拉德
I read that article, Conrad.
我有点不同的看法
I just have a different point of view.
要我说 温斯洛普搬到这里
Okay? I say that Winthrop moved here
是因为你和我在这里
because you and I are here.
他计划把他的兄弟从牢里捞出来
And he's got a plan to spring his brother,
然后就可以继续狠狠地嘲弄我们了
so that they can go on another spree, to mock us.
我已经警告过这屋里的其中一人
I already warned one person in this room
不要带入私人情绪
about making this personal.
鉴于以往的情况 我也一样要警告你
and given history, I'm giving you the same warning.
据目前所知 温斯洛普是个正直的人
For all we know, Winthrop is on the level.
所以艾米丽·巴特森是碰巧死在拉斯维加斯的吗
And the murder of Emily Bartson, here in Las Vegas,
而且谋杀手法也一样
with the same M.O.?
可能是模仿犯罪 也可能是你抓错了人
Could be a copycat, or maybe you didn't get the right guy
杰拉德·布里斯克也可能真如他哥哥所说
and Jared Briscoe is just what his brother says he is:
只是个给真凶背黑锅的傻帽
a deluded patsy who took the fall for the real killer.
你怎么一句话都不说
You're being awfully quiet.
我在思考
I'm thinking.
我不得不承认
I have to say,
这次和布里斯克会面与以往不同
being in the room with Briscoe, this time was different.
也许是我变了
You know, maybe it was me. Maybe...
五年时间赋予我更多的洞察力
five years has given me some perspective.
显然他坚信自己是吉格港杀人狂
Obviously, he believes that he's the Gig Harbor Killer,
这是他现在唯一可以把自己的生活
and it's the only thing that gives his unremarkable life
说得不平凡点的地方了 但是...
any meaning at this point, but...
你是说你觉得他是无辜的吗
So you're telling me that you think he's innocent?
不 我不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that maybe--
我只是说 也许他不是真正的幕后黑手
just maybe-- he wasn't the mastermind.
我是说...
We're saying...
抱歉打断你们的谈话
Sorry, I don't want to interrupt,
亨利检测了证据标记上的DNA
but Henry ran DNA on the evidence markers
还有凶手用人体组织
and the trajectory strings
造出来的血液轨迹线
that the killer fashioned out of human tissue.
检测结果出来了
Results are back.
DNA来自贝琳达·福斯特
DNA is a match to Belinda Forster,
妮可·戴维斯和格蕾丝·邓坎普
Nicole Davis and Grace Duncamp.
她们是吉格港杀人狂在西雅图
Those are the Gig Harbor Killer's
残害的最后三个人
last three victims in Seattle.
三名女性死者的尸体一直未能找到
The three women we never found.
估计你已经听说
So you probably already heard by now,
凶手的富豪孪生兄弟出现了
The Shining has nothing on our current case
但对案情没什么影响
when it comes to twins.
对 我知道
Yeah, I did hear that.
鉴于近来出现的情况
Well, in light of recent events,
我想我可能发现了一点东西
I think I may have found something.
说起来有点疯狂
That is, unless I'm crazy.
莎拉在凯莉·托里斯的车里
So, Sara found this blood pattern
发现了这样的血迹图案
in the headliner of Keri Torres's car.
你觉得其中蕴含着什么信息吗
What, do you think it's a message?
我盯着它看了很久
Well, I kept looking at it
感觉似曾相识
and thinking that I've seen this before.
这是星座的形状
That pattern is a constellation.
双子座
Gemini.
形似一对双胞胎
The twins.
你觉得我是不是疯了
You think I'm crazy?
那也疯不过我
No crazier than I am,
因为我也发现了同样的情况
because I think I tripped over the same thing.
你记得我说的那些
Well, you remember those castoff patterns
不合常理的血液喷溅痕迹吗
I said didn't make any sense?
记得 但它依然是凶手亲自布置的
Yeah, but were still strung by the killer.
没错 你看显示器
Right. Watch the monitor.
注意绿色的线 好吗
Keep your eye on the green strings, okay?
双子座星图
Gemini.
我还发现了更奇怪的东西
Well, I may have found something even more than that.
凶手处理过的
The, uh, warehouse
凶案现场所在的那个仓库
where our killer left us the processed crime scene
以前是个建筑供应公♥司♥
used to house a building and supply company called
名叫卡斯托精品公♥司♥
Castor Novelties, Inc.
卡斯托
Castor?
-双子星的那个卡斯托与普鲁克斯吗 -没错
- As in Castor and Pollux? - Yeah.
这家公♥司♥以前还开了个化工厂
And the same company used to own a chemical plant,
名叫普鲁克斯石油 位于178号♥公路旁
Pollux Petroleum, off Highway 178.
我在凯莉·托里斯的笔记里见过这个地址
I found the address in Keri Torres's notebook.
貌似她本来打算去那里
It looked like she was planning a visit there.
好吧 我过去看看
All right, I'll get over there and look into it.
这个人简直混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我懂 在你以为他干不出更龌蹉的事情时
I know. Just when you think this guy couldn't outdo his last one,
他立刻就能刷新你的下限
he goes and does something like this.
大型墓穴的全方位开掘
Full-on mass grave excavation
遍布测量线和证据标记
complete with strings and markers.
这个变♥态♥甚至还设了户外停尸房♥
Crazy fool even set up a field morgue this time.
我得去看看尸体
I need to see the bodies.
凶手模仿法医 把尸体都陈列了出来
He laid them all out just like a doctor would.
死者是风干程度很高的女性 所以艾米丽·巴特森
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表