说明昨晚就在这里
Says to me this was here last night.
也许是凶手留下的
Maybe the killer dropped it.
好让我们也去吃一顿
Gives us something to sink our teeth into.
披萨派对
Ah! Pizza party.
谢谢邀请我
Thanks for the invite.
好了 我只能在这待一小会
All right, I've only got a little while here.
有什么发现
What do you got?
我查了车♥库♥门锁键上残留的DNA
Yeah. I ran touch DNA on the security keypad at the vault.
除了两兄弟 艾娃·蒙特罗斯的DNA也在上面
Besides the brothers, I found a match to Ava Montrose.
确认了她知道密♥码♥
Confirms she knew the password.
也许她从偷手表的小毛贼
And suggesting maybe she graduated
升级为偷车大盗了
from stealing watches to stealing cars.
就查出这么点料吗 "棒约翰"
Is that all you got there, Papa John?
"棒约翰" 全球三大♥比♥萨之一
远非如此
Far from it.
这是一块西恩索披萨
This is a slice of Cienzo's pizza.
买♥♥这家的披萨 赠送磁铁
Uh, the pizza parlor with the promotional magnet.
我刚去过
We were just there.
饼皮很薄 纽约风味十足 非常美味
Thin crust. Very New Yorky. Delish.
我想店里的员工不是凶手吧
I don't suppose one of their employees is our killer?
如果你想问他们有无案底的话 都没有
None of them has a record, if that's what you're asking.
也没人收藏名车
And none of them collects cars.
但是 我查了过去几周的信♥用♥卡♥记录
However, I did run the credit cards for the past week
发现了一个可疑的顾客
and came across a very interesting customer.
亨利
Henry.
什么
What?
把磁铁拿出来
The magnets, please.
对 对 抱歉
Right, right. I'm sorry.
我们拿走了披萨店的磁铁样本
We picked up these exemplar magnets at the pizzeria.
我想我能用它们来解释
I think I can use them to explain
格雷格在车♥库♥里找到的磁铁
what the magnet that Greg found
为什么会出现在那里
was doing at the classic car vault.
请允许我为您展示
Allow me to demonstrate.
你在给我展示磁铁的工作原理
You're showing me how a magnet works.
你是不是想让我今天炒了你啊
Are you looking to get fired today?
稍安勿躁
Wait for it.
瞧
Voila.
磁铁只能贴在一侧挡泥板上
The magnet sticks to one side of the fender,
另一侧却不行 为什么
but not the other. Why?
因为这一侧的挡泥板被修补过
Because this part of the fender has been repaired.
使用的是邦度牌汽车填充材料
It's made with Bondo automotive filler.
所以磁铁吸不上去
So the magnet didn't stick.
这是车辆估价员惯用的小伎俩
It's a little trick that car appraisers use.
还有
And...
根据信♥用♥卡♥记录
according to credit card records,
有位拉斯维加斯的车辆估价员
there is a certain Vegas car appraiser
每星期都会到西恩索吃一次披萨
who eats at Cienzo's once a week.
感谢抽时间过来 比克斯勒先生
Thanks for coming in, Mr. Bixler.
有几个车辆估价的问题想问你
I have a couple of questions about your car appraisal business.
我完全配合
Whatever you need.
你了解阿方索·迪罗萨的收藏品吗
Are you familiar with the Alfonz Derosa collection?
非常熟悉
Intimately.
就在迪罗萨夫人过世后 为了遗产分配
I was, uh, recently hired by the estate
他们请我去对那些车辆进行估价
to appraise their cars, just after Mrs. Derosa passed away.
什么时候的事
When was that?
大概两个月前
Uh, about two months ago. Hmm.
这么说 在那之后你就没再回过车♥库♥
So you haven't been back to the vault since?
没有
No.
知道了
I see.
据我了解
I understand that
你是弗拉明戈那家西恩索披萨店的常客
you're also a regular at Cienzo's Pizzeria on Flamingo.
"指控"成立 是的
Guilty as charged.
这犯法吗
Uh, is that a crime?
我知道这对我健康没好处
I mean, I know that it's not good for me...
你用过他们赠送的磁铁来评估车辆吗
Have you ever used one of their magnets to appraise a car?
是的
Uh, yes.
是的 很方便 很好用
Uh, yeah, they're quite handy.
所以我们在车♥库♥里找到一个
Explains why we found one in the vault.
对 如我所说 两个月前我去过那里
Um, yeah, um, like I said, I was there two months ago.
这家披萨店目前有特惠
Well, the pizzeria has a great special right now.
大号♥披萨 两种配料 仅售7.99
Large, two toppings for $7.99.
但优♥惠♥是从这星期才开始的
But it just started this week.
我们昨天在迪罗萨的车♥库♥里找到这个磁铁
And we found this magnet in Derosa's vault yesterday.
一个叫艾娃·蒙特罗斯的女人
It's the same place where a woman
就在那里被杀了
named Ava Montrose was murdered.
我讨厌别人隐瞒事实
I do not like being lied to.
你昨晚在那里吗
Were you there last night?
不在
No.
我发誓 不在 我...
I swear, no. I...
说实话吧 比克斯勒先生
Come on, Mr. Bixler.
但我三天前去过
Uh, but I was there three days ago.
刚开始说两个月前 现在又改三天前了
So first it was two months ago, and now it's three days ago.
很抱歉 我对你说谎了
Look, I realize I lied to you. I'm sorry.
但我有难言之隐
Um, I have a very good reason.
说来听听
What's that?
卡罗·迪罗萨
Carlo Derosa,
请我去给一辆76年凯迪拉克做最新估价
uh, he hired me to do an updated appraisal of a '76 Cadillac.
酬金很丰厚
A very generous one.
我被他说得动心了
He can be most persuasive.
为什么他要最新估价
Why did he want a new appraisal?
他不肯说
He wouldn't tell me.
我猜他是找到一个新买♥♥家
I can only assume that he had a buyer lined up.
他弟弟亚伦知道此事吗
Did his brother Aron know about it?
不知道
No.
要是让他发现 他一定会阻止这场交易
No, if he found out, I'm sure he would have blocked the sale.
告诉你这些事 让我有些心惊胆战
Look, I'm a little scared telling you all this.
你知道卡罗·迪罗萨的父亲是谁吧
Uh, you know who Carlo Derosa's father was?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
整件事情
You know, this whole thing
越看越像是监守自盗
is starting to look more and more like an inside job.
结果出了岔子
One that went sideways.
卡罗·迪罗萨想要卖♥♥掉父亲的凯迪拉克
Carlo Derosa wants to sell his father's Caddy.
他的弟弟得知此事 阻止了他
His brother gets wind of the sale and stops him.
于是卡罗找来那位品行不端的前女友
Right, so Carlo calls his morally-challenged ex-girlfriend.
但他不想亲自动手
But he doesn't want to get his hands dirty,
他需要不在场证明
and he needs an alibi.
于是艾娃可能找了她的某个朋友搭伙
So maybe Ava enlists one of her sketchy friends to help.
一个经验丰富的偷车贼
Someone with experience in auto theft.
朋友看到车 起了贪念...
Friend sees the car, gets greedy...
杀了她 开走了车 然后弃尸
Kills her, takes the car, dumps her body.
得谈谈鞋子了
We need to talk shoes.
不是你的鞋
Not yours.
刚看过艾娃高跟鞋上残留物的化验报告
Just got the result on the trace we found on Ava's broken heel.
成分中含有混凝土和二氧化钛
Elements of concrete and titanium oxide.
我见过这材料
Now, I've seen this before.
一种铺路时用来消除污染的特殊原料
It's a unique road-paving material they use to eliminate pollution.
在八百米长的贝尔杜戈街上就有
It's found on a half-mile strip of Verdugo Street.
那是片工业区 对吧
That's an industrial neighborhood, right?
对
Exactly.
我查了一下 艾娃·蒙特罗斯就在那里
And I did some searching-- it's the exact neighborhood
刚租下了长宽各六米的仓库
where Ava Montrose just rented a 20-by-20 storage unit.
这容量刚好适合藏车
That's the perfect size to hide a car.
锁被弄开了 有人先我们一步
Busted lock-- someone got here before us.
维加斯警♥察♥
LVPD.
这里有人吗
Anybody in here?
找到这辆凯迪拉克了
Here's our Caddy.
是啊
Yeah.
我是维加斯警♥察♥ 马上出来
LVPD. Come on out.
听我说
Listen to me.
要是不想今天丧命于此 就慢慢走出来
If you don't want to die today, show yourself slowly.
举起双手
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表