他的历史浏览记录
His Web histories,
缓存页面的内容
cached articles,
全都是关于那种特定病原体的详述
all dwell on that particular pathogen.
特别是2006年的那次病毒爆发
Especially one outbreak of it in 2006.
在玻利维亚的坎皮纳斯
The disease tore through a village
一个村庄在这场疾病中全军覆没
in Bolivia called Campiza.
查出杰克为什么如此关注它了吗
We know why this was Jack's focus?
他亲身经历了这次屠♥杀♥式的病毒袭击
He did witness the carnage firsthand.
他和希瑟·兰尼被派往那里
He and Heather Lanning were sent to the village
研究这次病毒爆发并帮助解决感染问题
to study the outbreak and help with the infected.
但韦弗做了太多次病毒爆发的现场工作
Yeah, but Weaver did fieldwork at a lot of those outbreaks
他也因此崩溃了 兰尼是这么说的
which is why he burned out, according to Lanning.
为什么这一次这么特别呢
Wha-What makes that one different?
这个还不确定 但是说到兰尼
Yeah, we're not sure yet, though, speaking of Lanning,
直到一周前韦弗还在给她发邮件
Weaver had been e-mailing with her right up to a week ago.
她告诉我他们已经多年不相往来了
She told me that she hadn't spoken to him for years.
韦弗一直在给她发些摸不着头脑的信息
Weaver was sending her rambling messages
说什么要和她好好谈谈玻利维亚的事
saying that they had to talk about Bolivia.
兰尼回绝了
Lanning shut him down.
"杰克 你走火入魔了
"Jack, you're a troubled man.
你得看医生 你得学会放手"
You need help. You need to move on."
五天之后 我们发现了他的尸体
That was five days before we found him dead.
兰尼说她当时没认出那是韦弗的尸体
Okay, now, Lanning said she didn't recognize Weaver's body,
我那时没计较
and I let that slide.
但她显然是在隐瞒什么
But obviously she's hiding something.
罗素先生
Mr. Russell?
什么事
Yeah.
我叫鲁迪·爱德拉
My name is Rudy Adela.
我们之前见过
We met earlier.
你是莱恩实验室的律师 对吧
Yeah, you're the attorney for RyneLab, right?
莱恩实验室的科研人员跟我说了药剂丢失的事
I was informed by our research tech at RyneLab of a missing agent.
一份埃巴尔病毒样本不见了
A vial of the Ibare virus.
你兜里揣的是什么
You got something there?
我向兰尼医生询问了此事
I, uh, asked Dr. Lanning about it.
鲁迪 这次丢失不能上报
Rudy, the loss cannot be reported.
我们不能当什么都没发生
We can't just ignore it.
你不准向任何人吐露半句
You don't say a word to anyone.
那份样本有多少
How much was in that vial?
十毫升
It's ten cc's.
两千万个病毒粒子
20 million virion particles.
每一粒都能置人于死地
And each one a potential death sentence.
你们公♥司♥丢失了潜在的致命武器
Your company lost a potential weapon of mass destruction,
然后你掩盖了真♥相♥
and then you covered it up,
至少在我看来是这样
at the very least.
你到底要指控我什么
What are you accusing me of?
我没有带律师过来
I'm here without an attorney.
难道还不足以说明...
Doesn't that tell you something about my...
说明你的律师其实还是有良知的
Tells me something about your attorney's conscience, actually.
跟你告诉我们的刚好相反
Now, contrary to what you told us,
你和杰克·韦弗一直都有联♥系♥
you were in contact with Jack Weaver.
这是你发的邮件
These are the e-mails.
他想和你谈玻利维亚的事
He wanted to talk to you about Bolivia.
我说了他情绪很不稳定
I told you he wasn't stable.
他需要帮助
He needed help.
兰尼女士 我们现在根据联邦政♥府♥的命令
Ms. Lanning, we're working with the CDC now,
与疾控中心通力合作
under a federal order.
我们说话这会 那边正全面搜查你的办公室
As we speak, we're tearing apart your offices.
还有你所有的文件和资料
Every file, every hard drive.
我们刚刚从你们大楼的
And we just got this in
监控录像中查到这个
from your building surveillance.
就在他死前一周
That's you walking Jack Weaver
你和杰克·韦弗一道
into the facility, after hours,
在你们公♥司♥待了好几个小时
a week before he died.
我当时以为带他回公♥司♥谈谈
I thought bringing him there, talking,
也许可以让他想起自己曾经出色的工作
might remind him of all the good work he did.
不是这样的
No, that's not true.
再说一遍 这是你们的通信内容
Once again, these are the e-mails.
信上是他要求和你在公♥司♥见面
He demanded to meet you there.
既然你没有反对
And because you went along with it,
我想他手里应该握着筹码
I'm guessing he had some sort of leverage.
我只是觉得可惜
He had my pity.
我是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
兰尼女士 一个痴迷于埃巴尔病毒的男人
Ms. Lanning, a man who's obsessed with the Ibare virus
到访实验室
visits the lab.
然后就丢了一管病毒
A vial of that virus goes missing.
又是同样的病毒在几天后害死了他
And that same pathogen kills him within days.
你觉得他...
You think he...
不可能
No.
我从没让他靠近过样品库一步
I didn't let him near anywhere near the specimen storage.
你是说他一分钟都没有离开过你的视线吗
So, he was never out of your sight, even for a moment?
也就是两分钟
Maybe for... two minutes.
他去了洗手间 但是...
He went to use the men's room, but...
那就是了
Uh-huh, yeah.
他在那座大楼里工作多年
That man had worked in that building for years.
知道如何能拿到样品
He knew how to access the specimens.
完全可以在两分钟内出入样品库
He could have gotten in and out of there in two minutes.
对此你心知肚明
And you know it.
听听我的想法
Here's what I think.
我认为你早就意识到自己的错误
I believe that you realized your mistake,
所以你跑去他家
so you went to his home.
想搞清楚杰克和病毒样品
You wanted to keep track of Jack
到底去了哪里
and the missing vial.
以防危害进一步扩大
Kind of damage control.
不是的 我没有
No! That's not...
当你到他的家里时
By the time you got there,
杰克·韦弗已经感染了病毒
Jack Weaver had already infected himself.
然后呢
And what?
我就放任他死去吗
I just let him die?
没错 我是这么想的
That's what I think, yeah.
你意识到如果你的疏忽为人所知
I think you realized that if your mistake came out
实验室就会被关闭
that your labs would be shut down.
因此你眼睁睁地看着他流血而亡
So you watched him crash and bleed out.
并打算事后处理掉尸体
And then you were gonna dispose of his body,
但有人破坏了你的计划
but someone came along and ruined your plan.
你惊慌失措
So you paniced...
扔下尸体和满屋子的血
and you left behind the body and the blood
最终导致现场调查员误闯其中
for my CSIs to walk into.
我什么都不想说了
I'm done talking about it.
我要请律师
I want an attorney.
好主意
Good idea.
罗素做出了个复杂的推理
Russell spins a hell of a theory,
但我们仍然不知道韦弗盗窃病毒样本的原因
but we still don't know why Weaver took the vial
最后还死于感染
or how he ended up infected.
我觉得他自己感染了病毒
I think infecting himself with that virus
这一点很蹊跷
was the whole point.
康拉德 他清楚病毒的危害
Conrad, he knew the dangers.
这绝不是偶然
This was no accident.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说韦弗掌握着莱恩实验室
I'm saying that Weaver knew something about RyneLab,
一些很关键的事
something major.
什么
What?
我还不知道
I don't know yet,
但他在邮件中隐约提及
but he hints about it in his e-mails.
他把自己暴露在病毒中
I think exposing himself to this virus
是想以此揭发整个公♥司♥
was his way of exposing that whole company.
好吧 就算我们注意到了
All right, so he got our attention.
那他希望我们知道什么呢
What did he want us to know?
摩根和我刚要排查各种文件
Morgan and I are going over the files right now,
但直觉告诉我 他似乎一直揪着
but my gut tells me '06 Bolivian outbreak
2006年玻利维亚的病毒爆发事件不放
seems to have been his obsession.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表