我很害怕 爸爸
I'm scared, Dad.
我一直在想...
I keep thinking...
你会怎么做
what would you do?
只有这样我才能撑下去
I know that's what's gonna get me through this.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
电♥话♥那头的人
That person on the other end of the line,
你是因为他才这么做的吗
is that why you're doing this?
你想得到什么
What do you want from me?
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
如果我要死了
If I'm gonna die,
至少可以让我知道真♥相♥
I think I at least deserve that much.
你觉得那样会好受点吗
You think that's gonna make it any easier?
霍奇斯
Hodges.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
摩根要我留下来收集证据
Well, Morgan told me to stay, collect evidence.
这一片漆黑的 你听说过工作用灯吗
In the dark? You ever heard of work lights?
我的导师葛瑞森
My mentor, Grissom,
教我要以凶手的视角看待现场
taught me to see the scene as the killer saw it.
感觉不错
That's great.
但我还是喜欢用工作灯
But I would prefer work lights.
不好意思
Sorry.
这些地板又老又破可不是我的错
It's not my fault that these floors are old and creaky.
你又来这里干什么
What are you doing here anyway?
你是不是在这找到了肖的指纹
You found Shaw's prints here, right?
到处都是
Everywhere.
哪里都有吗
Everywhere?
剪报上 工作台上
On the clippings, the work table
冷冻箱上都有吗
and the freezer?
不
Well, no,
那里倒没有
not there, exactly.
我怀疑当他不在房♥子里闲晃
I just suspect that when he wasn't lounging around,
而是开始行凶时...会戴上手套
he was in serial killer mode and... wore gloves.
我不是那种打听八卦的人
Um, far be it from me to listen to office gossip,
但就我所知 你和肖有过一段...
but I understand that you and Shaw were close...
霍奇斯
Hodges.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
个人隐私 我懂了
Boundaries. I get it.
你挪过这张桌子了吗
Did you move this table?
我的导师...
Ah, well, my mentor...
没动过
The answer would be "No."
有人动过这张桌子
Somebody moved the table.
-帮我一下 好吗 -好
- Want to give me a hand? - Sure.
我就说这地板有古怪吧
See what I mean about the floors?
瞧这个
Look at that.
你不愧为一名现场调查员
And that is why you're a CSI.
保险箱上的部分指纹鉴定结果出来了
Ran the partials from the strongbox.
属于屋主及琴弦制♥造♥者 丽贝卡·洛厄尔
They came back to our homeowner and string maker, Rebecca Lowell.
指纹特征匹配
我想做琴弦不是她糊口的唯一生计
I don't think she was just making money from making strings.
闪盘上有发现吗
Did you find something on the flash drive?
找到卖♥♥淫服务的文件夹
Files from an escort service.
确切来说 是水瓶座小姐社交服务
Lady Aquarius Escorts, to be exact.
我们知道所有受害者都参与过性♥交♥易
All of our victims are involved in the sex trade,
但一直不知道她们之间有着怎样的联♥系♥
but we never knew how they were connected,
还有负责她们卖♥♥淫的人是谁
or who was pimping them out.
她们全都为丽贝卡·洛厄尔工作吗
They were all working for Rebecca Lowell?
没错
File says yes.
这些都是受害者的名字
Those are the names of all our victims.
保罗·温斯洛普
还有不少客户的名单
And there's quite a client list, too.
大多是成功人士 包括保罗·温斯洛普
Lots of prominent men, including Paul Winthrop.
证据确凿啊
Talk about a smoking gun.
教唆罪而已 不能证明谋杀
For solicitation, not for murder.
我刚刚正在查看收据
I was looking at the receipts.
交易额数目相当庞大
We are talking a lot of money.
鉴于客户如此高端 可以想象
Well, it's not surprising given the clientele.
客户跟友人之间有什么区别吗
What is the difference between a client and a friend?
价钱不一样吗
Is it a price point?
不清楚 我也刚看到这里
I don't know. I was just getting there.
这些人都是
Those are cops
维加斯和西雅图的警♥察♥及法官
and judges from Las Vegas and from Seattle.
贿赂警方 以金钱换取庇护
Money says bribes, protection.
肖也在名单上
Shaw's on the list.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
受贿的警♥察♥
Cop on the take.
找到他和温斯洛普的联♥系♥了
This connects him to Winthrop.
我有个女儿 她叫凯特琳
I have a daughter-- Kaitlyn.
她明天会从奶奶家回来
She comes home from her grandparents' tomorrow.
你父亲把你教得很好
Your dad taught you well.
知道如何在凶手面前博取同情
How to humanize yourself in the eyes of a killer.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
这重要吗
What does it matter?
有吗
Do you?
这招对我没用
It's not going to work.
那你告诉我
Then just tell me this.
为什么是我
Why me?
据我了解 我和其他女受害者不一样
I know enough about those other girls to know that I'm not like them.
你确实跟她们不同
You're nothing like them.
那为什么
Then why?
是因为我爸吗
Is it because of my dad?
不仅仅是那样
It's not just that.
他又转弯了
Okay, he's making another turn.
他好像在绕圈
It's like he keeps going in a circle.
不 他准备开回机场
No, he's going back to the airport.
温斯洛普的弟弟今天下午释放了 是吗
Winthrop got his brother released sometime this afternoon, right?
他们什么时候离开西雅图的
What time did they fly out of Seattle?
我们应该有这消息
We have that information, right?
温斯洛普的私人飞机四小时前从西雅图起飞
Winthrop's private jet took off from Seattle four hours ago.
这么说他们已经着陆了
That means they've already landed.
伙计们 我想应该是这样的
Guys, I think this is happening.
他们和温斯洛普应该会在
The meet's going down with Winthrop somewhere
机场的航站楼附近见面
around the Executive Terminal at the airport.
他开进了一幢工业大厦的车♥库♥里
He's going into a garage under an industrial building.
帕克曼大道1017号♥
1017 Parkman Way.
调出这个位置
Pull up that location.
那是温斯洛普名下的大厦
That's Winthrop's building.
这个车♥库♥只有一个出口
There's only one way in and one way out of this garage.
要是现在进去就会暴露整个行动
We go in, we're gonna get made.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
按原计划进行
Let's stick with the plan.
等温斯洛普现身
We wait for Winthrop.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你们会在这里动手吗
Is this where it's gonna happen?
安静
Quiet.
听这个
Just listen.
我曾去听过一场独奏音乐会
I went to a recital once.
这样的曲子 弦乐独奏
Music like this. Strings.
有个妙龄女孩在拉小提琴
There was a young girl playing the violin.
太美妙了
It was beautiful.
她太美了
She was beautiful.
我不敢相信如此佳人美景...
I couldn't believe that something so beautiful...
竟属于我
could be mine.
但与此同时 我知道我不配拥有她
But at the same time, I knew I didn't deserve her.
因为凡是我碰触过的 都会被我毁灭掉
'Cause everything I touch, I destroy.
因为我这样的男人有弱点
Because men like me are weak.
因为这样的弱点 走上犯罪的道路
Because of that weakness, they commit crimes.
犯下滔天之罪
They commit sins.
犯下无路可退的罪
Sins for which there is no going back.
她一句话都没说
She doesn't say anything.
她为什么不说话
Why isn't she saying anything?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表