尿味
Urine.
酒味
Booze.
还有多年没洗澡的味
And years without a shower.
怎么了
Why?
我闻到了烟味
I smell smoke.
他好像在火堆旁待过
Like he's been around a fire.
对 他可能是想取暖
Yeah, well, he was probably trying to stay warm.
你为什么对他的味道这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in how he smells?
不是我 是萨拉
It's not me, it's Sara.
这家伙在抢劫一个女孩时被杀
Uh, this guy was killed mugging a young girl.
她在他身上闻到了一种让她想起
She smelled something on him that reminded her
十年前的犯罪现场的味道
of a crime scene from ten years ago.
是件悬案吗
Was the case unsolved?
被判成谋杀后自杀案了
Ruled a murder-suicide.
小女儿活了下来
Youngest daughter survived.
现在她觉得她父亲可能是无辜的
Now she thinks her father might have been innocent.
他身上很脏
He's pretty ripe.
很难分离出某种特定的味道
It's gonna be hard to isolate one particular smell.
看起来到了电子鼻出场的时候了
Sounds like a job for the Cyranose 320.
苯
乙醇
尿酸
艾比 我要采集你的DNA样本
Abby, I'm gonna take a sample of your DNA.
不会疼的
Doesn't hurt.
我要用这根棉签
I'm just gonna put this swab
在你嘴里擦一下 就像这样
against your cheek, like this.
来吧
Here we go.
很好
Good job.
他们死了 对吗
They're dead, aren't they?
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾比 你看到发生什么事了吗
Abby, did you see what happened?
是谁伤害了你和你的家人
Who hurt you and your family?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
没关系
That's okay.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing that you do remember?
妈妈和爸爸
Mommy and Daddy.
他们在吵架
They were fighting.
然后发生了什么事
Then what happened?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
没关系
That's okay.
我想要妈妈
I want my mommy.
我知道
I know.
你肯定想要妈妈
Of course you do.
没事的
It's okay.
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Hey, Sara.
拿到了电子鼻的检测结果
Got the, uh, results on your Cyranose 320.
你那个抢劫犯身上味很大
Your mugger was a smelly guy.
他身上有二十多种味道
Over 20 different scents on him.
大部分都很常见
Most of them were pretty common.
酒味 烟味 尿味
Alcohol, smoke, urine.
艾比说那是一种她十年没闻过的味道
Abby said it was something that she hadn't smelled in ten years.
像煤油之类的东西
Like kerosene, or something.
可能是枪♥支♥清洁剂
Could've been gun cleaner.
我们在他身上发现了它的痕迹
We found traces of that on him.
我十年前在现场没有闻到那种味道
I didn't smell any of that at the scene ten years ago.
枪上没有 那个父亲身上也没有
Not on the gun, not on the father.
有另一把枪出现的证据吗
Was there evidence of another gun used?
没有
No.
弹道检测证明子弹都来自父亲的枪
Firearms confirmed that every shot came from the father's gun.
也许是有人把那种味道
Well, someone could've brought the smell
带到了帐篷里
with him into the tent.
那东西很臭
Stinky stuff.
味道会留在你的手上 衣服上...
I mean, it gets on your hands, your clothes...
所以有这个可能
So it's possible
一个闻起来像枪♥支♥清洁剂的人
that someone who smelled like gun cleaner
走进了帐篷
went into the tent,
用父亲的那把枪
used the father's gun
杀了全家人
and wiped out the whole family.
艾比可能是对的
Abby... could be right.
也许不是她父亲干的
Maybe her father didn't do it.
我知道你跟那女孩关系很好
I know that you're pretty tight with this girl.
我知道你们这些年来
I know you've stayed in touch
一直保持联络
through all these years.
她需要有人照顾她
She needed somebody to look after her.
我们破过的很多案子里的
We've worked a lot of cases
孩子都失去了双亲
where kids lost their parents.
是啊...
Yeah...
但父母中的一个杀了另一个
but one parent killing another,
然后自己被送去寄养
getting shipped off to foster care...
我对这种经历有所了解
That's something I know a little bit about.
我们做朋友这么多年
In all the years we've been friends,
我们从来没好好聊过
We've never really talked about
发生在你父亲身上的事
what happened with your dad.
我不是故意刺探 但是...
And I don't mean to pry, but...
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened.
他们的关系很不稳定
They had a volatile relationship.
而且...
And...
是罗素
It's Russell.
根据我的记录表
According to my case sheet,
你手上还有十二个未结的案子 对吗
you have 12 open cases. Is that right?
-差不多吧 -差不多
- More or less. - More or less.
那你还为什么要重新调查
So then why are you ordering evidence from long-term storage
一桩已结案十年的案子
for a case that was closed ten years ago?
我注意到一些新的证据
Uh, new evidence was brought to my attention
我想再调查一下这件案子
and, uh, I wanted to give the case another look.
那你应该先来找我
Well, then, you should've come to me first.
我只想看看
I-I just wanted to see
我所得到的消息 有没有价值
if what I was told had any merit.
好吧
All right.
你从哪得到这些新消息的
Where are you getting your new information?
艾比·费舍尔
Abby Fisher.
那个幸存的女孩吗
The girl that survived?
她闻到了枪♥支♥清洁剂的味道
She smelled gun cleaner and it brought back a memory
想起了她家人被杀那晚的一些事
of the night that her family was murdered.
她觉得当时还有别人在那儿
She thinks that there was someone else there.
目击者的证词
Eyewitness accounts,
尤其是过了这么多年之后的
especially years after the fact,
往往不可靠 你也知道的
are unreliable, and you know that.
还有别的
There's more.
我看了她父亲的毒理报告
Uh, I looked at her dad's tox report
在他的体内找到了
and there was a substantial amount of alcohol
大量的酒精
found in his system,
但是却并没有对色谱上出现的
but there were other peaks on the GC
其他波峰进行分♥析♥
that were never analyzed.
医生把这起案件定为自杀
Doc ruled this a suicide.
所以你知道重新调查这件案子
So you know what you're asking?
意味着什么吗
by reopening this case,
你是要医生重新定论父亲的死因
you're asking Doc to change the manner of death
根据你提供给我的这些材料来看
and I just don't see him doing that,
我觉得他不会更改
not with what you've given me.
罗素 艾比这一生一直以为
Russell, Abby has believed that her father was a murderer
她父亲是个凶手
her entire life.
如果他有可能不是凶手
If there's a chance that he wasn't,
我们就欠她一个真♥相♥
we owe it to her to find that out.
这孩子失去了她所有的家人
This girl lost her whole family.
没有人能支持她
She has no one to fight for her.
拜托了
Please,
就让我看看吧
let me just take a look at it.
那好吧
All right, fine.
你先看看吧
Take a look at it.
但等等
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表