我们知道你发现了当时你们村庄发生的事情
we know you found out what happened in your village.
我是说 事情的真♥相♥
I mean, the real story.
我们从希瑟·兰尼的信上提取到了你的指纹
We took your fingerprints off of Heather Lanning's letter,
这封信是你在她的办公室找到的
which you found hidden in her office.
那时我听到传言说
I heard rumors back then
是莱恩实验室造成的那些伤亡 所以...
that RyneLab had caused the deaths, so...
我用自己的方法来寻求答案
I used my access to get answers.
而当你找到了答案并发现
And when you got your answers and you found out that
杰克·韦弗是始作俑者时 你想复仇
Jack Weaver was responsible, you wanted revenge.
我理解
I understand.
好吧 鲁迪...
Okay. Rudy...
我的现场调查员们已经研究出了
my CSIs have developed a microbial profile
打开冷冻室偷走埃巴尔样本的人手上的
of the hand that... that opened the refrigeration unit
微生物分布轮廓
and stole the vial of Ibare.
各种不同的有机体都和谐地
A zoo of different organisms all living in harmony
在一个指尖上共存着
on a... on a fingertip.
而同样特殊的生命组合
And that same unique combination of life
也在这上面找到了 你的录音机
was found on this-- your recorder.
是你偷了样本 鲁迪
You stole the vial, Rudy.
也是你让杰克·韦弗感染了病毒
And you infected Jack Weaver.
我所有的家人
My entire family.
他们不该就这么死掉
They didn't deserve it.
都是他干的
He did.
我留在那儿
I stayed there.
看着他死前苦苦挣扎
I watched him suffer.
接着我看着公♥司♥对我撒谎
Then I watched the company lie to you.
撇清关系
Distance themselves.
百般掩饰
Cover up.
就跟他们多年前做的一样
Just like they did all those years ago.
所以你就录下了兰尼医生的话
Which is why you recorded Dr. Lanning.
你想要搞垮整个公♥司♥
You wanted to bring down the whole company,
这样他们就不能摆弄出更多的病毒
so they couldn't toy with any more viruses,
培养出更多的恶魔了
breed any more monsters.
我...
I...
会是最后一个
would be the last.
萨拉
Sara?
你...
Are you...?
我没事
I'm fine.
埃米特医生说我可以告诉你了
Dr. Emmett said that I could tell you the news.
没有感染迹象
No sign of infection,
而且检测表明病毒暴露在空气中
and tests are showing that the virus dies
两小时内就会死亡
within two hours of exposure to air.
在我们进入时 韦弗的房♥子不具有传染力
Weaver's house wouldn't have been infectious when we entered.
没有
No.
疾控中心会在那一区域急需观测
CDC's gonna keep an area watch,
但他们目前还没有检测到其他感染
but there haven't been any other infections.
我们安全了
We're clear.
我们可以走了
We're free to go.
那还等什么
What are we waiting for?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
喝杯咖啡去
Coffee.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
大卫
Hey, Dave.
我跟你们的医生聊过了
I spoke with your doctor.
你们都没事了
You're both okay.
我们正要去找点吃的呢
Uh, we were about to grab a bite to eat.
要一起吗
Want to join us?
我也想去...
I'd love to...
不过我是来这工作的
but I'm actually here for work.
肖恩· 斯图宾斯
Shawn Steubens,
被感染的那个孩子...
the kid who got infected...
他没能挺过来
He didn't make it.
他没那么幸运
He wasn't so lucky.
不管怎么说...
It goes without saying...
你们没事我真的很高兴
but I'm just really glad you're both okay.
不管怎么说
Goes without saying.
是啊[挺过来了]
Yeah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表