全是我自己烤的
I bake them all myself.
可好吃了
They're pretty damn tasty.
劲也很足
Pretty potent, too.
当然 不是所有人都喜欢可食用的类型
Of course, edibles are not for everybody.
大概百分之八十的顾客
I would say about 80% of our patients
还是更喜欢传统形式的大♥麻♥
still prefer their cannabis in traditional form.
如果你的主要问题是焦虑
If anxiety is your main ailment,
我建议你选紫色柴油
I'd say you go with Purple Diesel.
让你既不会失去警觉又能全身心放松
It's got the perfect balance of alertness and relaxation.
毫不影响你的日常生活
Leaves you functional, you know?
闻闻看
There you go.
抽起来有点酸甜味 再加上...
It smokes a little sweet and sour, with just...
呼气时的一丝松木香
a hint of pine on the exhale.
真不错
Yeah, that's nice.
-就要这个 -好的 一盎司最低价
- I'll go with that. - Great. Your best deal, full ounce.
三百二十刀
It's $320.
你这应该不能刷♥卡♥吧
Don't suppose you take a card?
只收现金
Cash only.
-很不错吧 -是啊
- Pretty, right? - Yeah.
装好了
Get in there.
拿好 慢慢享受
There you go. Enjoy.
-多谢 -乐意效劳
- Thanks. - Absolutely.
不必扭扭捏捏的
No need to be shy.
这买♥♥卖♥♥都合法了 只要出示你的医保卡
We're all legal now. I just need to see your medical card,
什么病症我都能给你找到解药
and I will set you up with the right strain for whatever ails you.
你该看看手♥机♥
You should get that.
这没...没关系
No, it's... it's all right.
不着急
It'll wait.
不
No.
现在就看
You need to get it now.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了
Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please.
拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了
Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please.
别冲动 罗伊德 想想你的家人
Don't, Lloyd. Think of your family.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
-你想怎么样 -看短♥信♥
- What do you want? - Check your texts.
里面有指示
There should be instructions.
我的家人呢
What about my family?
我什么时候能见到他们
When am I gonna see them?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望很快能见到
Soon, I hope.
喂 怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
有麻烦吗 罗伊德
Everything all right there, Lloyd?
喂 站住别动
Hey, hold it right there!
站住
Stop!
不 等等 不要
No! Wait, no!
拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了
Please, Lloyd. Please just do what they say. Please.
拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做
Please, Lloyd. Please just do what they say...
科技真神奇啊 对吧
The wonders of technology, right?
威胁视频和要求都发到了这家伙的手♥机♥上
The threats and the demands both sent to the guy's cell phone.
他家人真被绑♥架♥了吗 查证了吗
So the kidnapping's legit? We checked on that?
对 警♥察♥核实过了
Yeah, cops confirmed.
他老婆没去上班
Guy's wife never showed up to work.
孩子也没去学校
Kids never made it to school.
发送视频和短♥信♥的人用的是他老婆的手♥机♥
Whoever sent the video and the text used the wife's phone.
什么都追踪不到
We really got nothing to trace here.
对 所以现在...
Yeah. So right now...
她是我们唯一的线索
she's our only lead.
这女人我们知道些什么 大卫
What do we know about her, David?
目前为止 几乎为零
At the moment, next to nothing.
没身份证 没车钥匙 没手♥机♥
She has no I.D., no car keys, no cell phone.
一样能确认她身份的东西都没有
There's not a single thing to identify the body.
-查了指纹吗 -查了
- Did you run her prints? - Yeah.
什么也没有
She doesn't have any.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她没有指纹
She has no fingerprints.
指尖完全是光滑的
Her tips are completely smooth.
我看看
Let me see.
尼克
Nick,
这女人是我们找到那对妻儿
this woman is our only connection
救出他们的唯一关联
to finding that mother and her kids, to getting them back.
保安只开了一枪
Well, that security guard only fired one shot.
希望其他三个人不会因此送命
Let's hope he didn't kill four people.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十四季第二集
拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了
Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please.
拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了
Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do this?
为什么要绑走我的家人
Why would she take my family from me?
我的孩子们
My children?
你跟克罗福德警探说
You told Detective Crawford
你从没见过她
that you'd never seen her before,
她从没来过你店里
that she'd never been in here.
那你家呢
What about your house?
她还有她的同伙
She and... whoever she might be working with
很可能一直在观察你们 了解你们的习惯
were probably watching you, studying your habits.
你今早看到什么可疑车辆吗
Did you see any strange cars on the street this morning?
没有 一切都很正常
No. Everything was normal.
蒂娜送孩子上学然后去工作
Dina drops the kids off at school on her way to work.
我还帮他们系上安全带
I... helped buckle them in the car.
亲吻他们道别
Kissed them good-bye.
要是那是我最后一次见到他们怎么办
What if that's the last time I ever see them?
要是他们就这样死了呢
What if they're gone?
布莱恩特先生 我知道这很难
Mr. Bryant, I know this is very difficult,
但你现在这么想绝无益处
but it doesn't do any good to think like that right now.
现在...
Right now...
我们集中精力救回你的家人 好吗
let's just focus on getting your family back, okay?
你怎么看
What do you think?
不知道啊 她还是个谜
I don't know, man, she's still a mystery,
全身上下包括她光滑的指尖
all the way down to her perfectly smooth fingertips.
我从没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
鞋子上有发现吗
You got something there with the shoes?
鞋底上有种粘性物质
There is a foreign sticky substance on the soles.
店里没发现有这样的东西
I didn't see the source for it anywhere in the shop,
所以可能是她在来的路上踩到的
so she could've picked it up on the way in.
也许能知道她怎么来的 从哪里来
Could tell us how she got here, where she came from.
你知道我想不通的是什么吗
You know what's bugging me?
这些钱
The money.
差不多三十万
Almost $300,000?
他身上怎么有这么多现金
I mean, why did he have that much cash on him?
-是啊 克罗福德 -怎么了
- Yeah, yeah. Hey, Crawford? - Yeah?
这么多现金是怎么回事
What's the deal with all this cash?
这些人不知道有银行的吗
These people never heard of banks?
对 银行和信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
Yeah, banks, credit card companies--
他们都不想跟大♥麻♥生意扯上关系
they didn't want anything to do with the marijuana business.
他们担心资金被当作毒资
They're afraid the funds could be seized as drug money.
但这是间合法的药房♥
But this is a legal dispensary.
在政♥府♥看来是合法的
Legal, according to the state.
但联调局可不这么想
The Feds-- they have different ideas.
-所以这些地方只收现金 -对
- So, these places are "Cash only"? - Yeah.
难怪这里会被人盯上
Well, it's no wonder this place was targeted.
算上钱和所有的大♥麻♥
I mean, between the money and all this product,
这里肯定值百万美元
there's got to be a million dollars here.
所以会有保险柜 摄像头
That explains the vault, the cameras,
还有配备武力的保安
and that armed guard.
这些东西起了不少作用
A lot of good that did.
但还是没法保护真正重要的东西
Still couldn't protect what really matters.
杰拉德·布里斯克 吉格港杀手
Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer,
谋杀了七位女性
murdered seven women.
你觉得他们兄弟俩那时在合作吗
You think the brothers were working together?
-我觉得他们依然在合作 -你想让我辞职吗
- I think they still are. - You want me to resign?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表