Sometimes going days without seeing my girls.
多年来 我一直都
For years, I've been putting
先考虑其他家庭
other people's families ahead of my own.
我再也不想这样做了
I don't want to do that anymore.
那你是什么意思
So, what are you saying?
你要休息一阵子吗
You're gonna hang it up?
凯拉比以往任何时候都需要我
Well, Cara needs me. Now more than ever.
这对你的犯罪实验室来说将是个巨大的损失
It would be a big loss for your crime lab.
除非你在那儿
Not with you there.
约翰 你说过这事儿
John, we've talked about this.
我已经有这份工作了
I've already got a job.
我不是请你过去加盟
I'm not asking you to just join the team.
而是想让你来管理这个团队
I'm asking you to run it.
你想让我接管圣迭戈犯罪实验室
You want me to take over the crime lab in San Diego?
有你掌舵 我绝对放心
I know it would be in good hands with you at the helm.
这可责任重大啊
That's a big job.
你不用立即答复我
You don't have to answer me right now.
只要你保证...
Just promise me...
能认真考虑一下
you'll think about it.
谢谢你 尼克
Thank you, Nick.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表