托尼·阿格里奥和他的帮派有不在场证明
alibied out for the murder in the alley.
摩根查到案发时 他们在附近的酒吧
Morgan put them in a neighborhood bar at the time.
慢着 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
那是谁杀了本案的超级英雄
Then who killed our dead superhero?
还没查出来
That is still the question.
我们一个警员刚送来了这个
Hey. One of our officers just brought this in.
符合你们所描述的凶器特征
Matches the description of the weapon you're looking for.
他在哪找到的
Where'd he find it?
一个家伙在巴勒莫酒店外面用它恐吓游客
The guy was threatening some tourist with it, outside the Palermo.
因为他们不认可他会是那蝙蝠侠吧
I guess they wouldn't acknowledge him as the one, true Batman.
你好 罗杰
Hi, Roger.
记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你给了我鞋子
You gave me my shoes.
我想知道
I need you to tell me
你手里拿的那个棍棒是怎么回事
about that club that you were carrying.
那根棒子是力量之源
The club is the source.
赐予我力量
The club gives me power.
有了它 我就天下无敌了
I am invincible with the club!
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get the club?
我找到的
I... found it.
在哪找到的 巷子里吗
You found it where? In the alley?
那天的那条巷子吗
The one that we were in the other night?
不 另外一个地方
No. A different place.
在垃圾箱里
Uh, in a dumpster.
罗杰
Roger,
那根棒子属于另外一个人
that club belonged to someone.
那个人救了你
The man that saved you.
你说他像蝙蝠侠
You said he looked like Batman.
记得吗
You remember?
我认为你当时在那里
I think that you were there,
在巷子里
in the alley,
打斗之后
after the fight,
在穿斗篷和戴面具的男人受伤之后 你没走
after the man with the cape and the mask was hurt.
你在那里找到的棍棒 对吧
That's where you found the club, isn't it?
不 我跟你说了
No. I told you.
那根棒子是我的
The club is mine.
发生了什么 罗杰
What happened, Roger?
他醒了吗
Did he wake up?
他让你受惊了 吓着你了吗
Did he startle you, scare you?
所以你才打他吗
Is that why you hit him?
罗杰 告诉我到底发生了什么
Roger, I need to know exactly what happened.
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth.
那根棒子不是他的
The club's not his.
是我的
The club is mine!
我找到的
I found it.
在垃圾箱里
In a dumpster.
我不知道是哪一个
I don't know which one.
有那么多垃圾箱
There are so many.
给我些其他线索
Give me something then.
这样我可以查证你的话是否属实
So I can check your story.
一颗金星
A golden star.
什么意思 一颗金星
What do you mean, a golden star?
就是这个了
That's it.
一颗金星
A golden star.
-罗素 -什么事
- Russell. - Yeah.
一件悬而未决的命案变成两件了
I think we just went from one unsolved murder back to two.
我刚看完罗宾斯医生关于托尼·阿格里奥的尸检报告
I just read Doc Robbins' autopsy report on Tony Agrerro.
死因 毫无悬念...
Now, the cause of death, that's not a surprise--
那哥们是被压死的
that dude was crushed.
而死亡时间 出现了一些偏差
It's the time of death that's a little off.
什么叫出现一些偏差
What do you mean, a little off?
根据大卫所说 死亡时间在午夜左右
According to Dave, it was around midnight,
但法医查出 要早于午夜很多
but according to Doc, it was much earlier.
大概早十八个小时吧
Maybe as much as 18 hours earlier.
也就是说那位超级英雄 斯科特·亨特
Which means our other superhero, Scott Hunt,
他不是凶手 他有不在场证明
he doesn't work as the killer. He alibis out.
所以他说的是真话
So he was telling the truth when he said
他到工场时 阿格里奥已经死了
he got to the yard and Agrerro was already dead.
大卫的估计时间怎么会错这么多
How could David have been so far off with his estimate?
我认为不是他的错
I don't think it was his fault.
是卡车引擎搞的鬼
It was that truck engine.
当时引擎真的在运行
It really was running.
一定是凶手在行凶后继续让它运行着
Killer must've left it that way after the murder.
但引擎会保存尸体的温度
But that engine would've kept that dead body warm though.
使大卫测肝温时 做出错误判断
Throwing off David's calculations when he did the liver stick.
好 出现了新的死亡时间
Okay, so new time of death.
这么说 Agrerro的谋杀
That would put Agrerro's murder
就发生在布拉德·杰弗里斯
just a little bit after Brad Jeffries
在巷子里遇害之后 对吧
was killed in the alley, right?
可能是一早就被杀了
Probably first thing in the morning.
你有何高见
So what do you think?
可能有两名死者 但只有一个凶手
Maybe we have two bodies but just one killer.
而且还不知道他是谁
And zero idea who it is.
我有关于凶器的好消息
I have good news on our murder weapon,
特别是如果你喜欢埃塞俄比亚美食的话
particularly if you're a fan of Ethiopian cuisine.
棒上沾有黄油
There was butter on the club,
还沾有大量的异域香料
infused with a host of exotic spices:
胡芦巴 小茴香
fenugreek, cumin,
香菜 姜黄 小豆蔻 肉桂和肉豆蔻
coriander, turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg.
这类调和物也被简称为"泰斯密"
A concoction more simply known as tesmi,
常用在埃塞俄比亚的烹饪中
common in Ethiopian cooking.
我稍微查了一下
I did a quick check
在离死者被害的巷子五个街区外
and found an Ethiopian restaurant
就有一家埃塞俄比亚餐馆
just five blocks from the alley where the victim was found.
那就是我们要找的金星了
Well, there's our golden star.
所以老罗杰可能说的是真话
So maybe old Roger was telling the truth about the club.
是的
Yeah.
里面空了
It's empty.
凶手如果把棒子丢在这里
Well, if the killer dumped the club in there,
就是以为这样能彻底丢掉
he figured he'd never see it again,
因为它会和其他垃圾一起被运走
'cause it'd be hauled away with the trash,
连同上面可能残留的任何证据
along with any piece of evidence that might've been along with it.
尼克
Oh, Nick.
你看那里
Look at that.
说"茄子"
Say "Cheese."
很显然 这个人是你 赛斯
Clearly, this is you, Seth,
在布拉德被杀的几分钟后 正在丢弃凶器
ditching the murder weapon only minutes after Brad was killed.
我们还有你和阿格里奥的通话记录
We also have your phone records, yours and Agrerro's.
看来你和他通话多次
Looks like you and he spoke several times,
就在布拉德在巷子被打的前后时间里
before and right after Brad was beaten in the alley.
赛斯 你得跟我们坦白
Seth, you need to talk to us, man.
你知道陪审团看到这个会怎么想吗
Y-You know what the jury's gonna think when they see this?
他们一定会认为你是个怪物
They're gonna think you're a monster.
但你不是一个怪物
You're not a monster.
我只是想给他一个教训
I was just trying to teach him a lesson.
都二十三岁了
23 years old,
还住在家里 穿着化妆服
living at home, dressing up in a costume.
我-我就是想吓唬吓唬他 阻止他
I-I thought I could scare him, make him stop.
非要让托尼·阿格里奥那帮家伙揍他一顿吗
By having Tony Agrerro and his guys beat him up?
你完全可以警告他说...
Y-You had warned him that...
外面的世界很危险
it was dangerous out there,
这样不就很清楚了
and this was gonna make your point.
根本不是那么计划的
It wasn't even that planned.
我偶然在附近的酒吧碰见阿格里奥
I-I met Agrerro by chance at a neighborhood bar.
当时我在和酒保抱怨
I was bitching to the bartender about
布拉德和他朋友们 还有那些扮超级英雄的事
Brad and his friends, the-the whole superhero thing.
阿格里奥偷听到了
And Agrerro overheard me.
他走过来 非常生气
He came over, pissed off.
因为布拉德剐蹭了他的卡车
Because Brad dented his truck.
然后他要我付给他修理费
And-and now he expected me to pay the repairs.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表