不要
No!
莱克希拍到了绑匪
Lexi got her captor on camera.
看不清他的脸 但确实没有蝎子的纹身
Couldn't see much of his face, but no scorpion tattoo.
他不是阿克塞尔·瓦格斯
That wasn't Axel Vargas.
那他又是谁 为何会抓了姐妹俩
Then who was it, and what does he want with these girls?
尼克
Nick!
尼克 听说嫌疑犯被放了
Nick? Just heard the suspect was released.
现在到底是个什么情况
What the hell's going on?
对 他的不在场证明成立
Yeah, his alibi checked out.
可是莱克希和凯拉失踪前 就和他在一起
But he was with Lexi and Cara right before they disappeared.
最有嫌疑的就是他
He has to be on the top of the suspect list.
我刚看了莱克希在车上拍的绑匪的视频
Yeah, I just saw the video that Lexi shot in the abductor's vehicle.
开车的人不是阿克塞尔·瓦格斯
It's not Axel Vargas behind the wheel.
绑匪是谁 你们有任何头绪吗
Do-do you have any idea who the guy was?
约翰 其实我是想让你来帮我们想想
Actually, I was hoping you could help us out there, John.
圣地亚哥那边你主管很久了
You've been running that San Diego office for a long time now.
多多少少也会有所树敌吧
You must have made some enemies along the way?
你能想到任何...
Can you think of anyone who...
任何可能会为了伤害你而抓走你女儿的人
who might want to snatch up your girls to hurt you in some way?
天呐 我不知道 我...
God, I don't know. I...
你最近送进监狱的人的亲人
A family member of someone you recently put away.
又或是最近从监狱里出来的人
Or someone who was recently released from prison?
有这之类的人吗
Something like that?
我们刚拿下了一个杀了城镇管理的摩托车帮
We-we just brought down a biker gang that killed a city supervisor.
这很有用
That's good.
让你的人把犯罪档案发过来
Have your lab send that file over right away,
让我们查查
and we'll look into it.
与此同时 我想看看那段视频
In the meantime, I want to take a look at that video.
如果此事和我有关 也许我能认出他
If this is about me, maybe I'll recognize the guy.
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
求求你 放了我们吧
Please just let us go.
我妹妹才十三岁 还只是个孩子
My sister's only 13. She's just a kid.
你只需要我们其中一个就够了
You don't need both of us.
-求求你 放了她吧 -你这个臭婊♥子♥
- Just please, let her go! - You stupid bitch!
把手♥机♥给我 不然我就割了她喉咙
Give me the phone, or I will slit her throat.
-莱克希 -不要
- Lexi! - No!
约翰 很抱歉你得目睹这情景
Sorry you had to see that, John.
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
不认识
No.
她们要是已经死了怎么办
What if they're dead already?
他手里有刀
I mean, he had a knife.
今天都已经杀过一人了
He's already killed one person today, right?
你不应该这样想
You shouldn't even be thinking like that.
她们还有活着的可能性
Not when there's a chance they're still alive.
我们不找到她们是不会罢休的
We'll work it till we find 'em.
看起来莱克希是想把视频传给某个人
It looks like Lexi was trying to send this clip to somebody.
她输入了这个号♥码 但是没能成功发送
She entered this phone number, but it didn't go through.
沉默的求救
Well, it's a silent call for help.
这是谁的号♥码
Whose number is that?
我的
It's mine.
她本想把视频发给我的
She was trying to send it to me.
你不在她的通讯录里吗
You weren't in her contact list?
看来是不在
I guess not.
自从莱克希和她母亲搬到这来
Lexi and I haven't had much of a relationship
我就没怎么和她联♥系♥了
since she moved here to live with her mother.
可当她遇到困难时 第一个想到的人
Well, you were the first person she thought of to reach out to
就是你
when she was in trouble.
这还是说明了一些事情的
That's gotta mean something.
行了 我们进度如何
Okay, all right, where are we?
关于诺兰拿下的那个摩托车帮
Did you find out anything about the motorcycle gang
你有什么发现吗
that Nolan helped take down?
有 帮里的大多数人都关在监狱
Yeah. Most of them are in prison.
圣地亚哥警局核实了其他人的行踪
San Diego P.D. verified the whereabouts of the others.
还有没有任何可能憎恨诺兰的人
Is there anyone else who might have had a grudge against Nolan?
诺兰的实验室近期在边界破获了一系列
Well, Nolan's lab just cracked a series of Mexican cartel murders
墨西哥贩毒集团的凶杀案
along the border,
可是最近他没有收到任何恐吓
but he hasn't received any threats lately.
我觉得事情应该不是这样的 如果是有人想报仇
No, I think if somebody wanted to get back at him,
为什么要一路长途跋涉到维加斯来
why would they come all the way here to Vegas?
这话也对 好吧 这样吧
Right. All right, all right, look,
也许这事和他根本毫无干系
maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with him.
他有两个漂亮的女儿
The guy's got two beautiful daughters, right?
她们年轻漂亮
They're young, they're attractive,
她们在逛商店
they're in the mall.
对性侵犯来说 商场便是他们的猎场
The mall is like a hunting ground for sexual predators.
也许这是...临时起意
Maybe this was a...a crime of opportunity.
商场里的所有监视视频我都检查了
Well, I looked at all the surveillance video from the mall.
凯拉和莱克希是从西面的门出去的
Cara and Lexi left through the west doors,
可当时就她们两人
but they were alone.
可是这也不能排除 当时绑匪就没有
Okay, but that doesn't mean that the kidnapper wasn't
跟踪着她们
already following them, right?
或许他就在外面等着
I mean, he could have been laying in wait outside,
然后强迫他们上了车
and then forced them into a car.
我刚刚在查莱克希的短♥信♥记录
I was looking through Lexi's text messages,
我发现了有意思的事情
and I found something interesting.
似乎她有一位钦慕者
Seems she has an admirer
喜欢给她寄自己生殖器的照片
who likes to send her pictures of his... genitals.
我相信你说的 不用给我看了
I'll take your word for it.
她让那家伙停手 照片还是不断地寄过来
Well, she told the guy to stop, the images kept coming.
等她威胁说要报♥警♥时
When she threatened to share the pics with the cops,
那个变♥态♥回信了
the perv wrote back,
"你个臭婊♥子♥ 跟你妈一样的货色"
"You bitch, you're just like your mother."
他认识托里·诺兰
He knows Tori Nolan.
你查了号♥码吗
Did you run the number?
查了 是个叫丹尼斯·海斯的二手车销♥售♥员
Yeah. Came back to a used car salesman named Dennis Hayes.
把他带过来
Let's bring him in.
警方正在追踪他
Police are trying to track him down.
与此同时 萨拉要去跟托里·诺兰谈谈
In the meantime, Sara's gonna talk with Tori Nolan.
求你了 放了她 你这个臭婊♥子♥
Please, let her go! You stupid bitch!
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone,
不然我就割了她喉咙
or I will slit her throat.
莱克希 不
Lexi! No!
这是丹尼斯·海斯吗
Is that Dennis Hayes?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我只见过他几回
I-I've only met him a couple of times.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他是我前男友的朋友
He was a friend of my ex-boyfriend.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你觉得是他做的吗
Do you think he did this?
是他绑♥架♥了我的女儿们吗
Do you think he took my girls?
我们也正在努力调查这一点
That's what we're trying to figure out.
诺兰夫人
Mrs. Nolan,
我们发现了一些丹尼斯寄给莱克希的照片
we found some pretty graphic photos and texts that
相当色情
Dennis sent to Lexi.
他们之间是什么关系
What was the nature of their relationship?
她几乎不认识他
She barely knew him.
他就来我们家参加过一次派对
He came to our house for a party once.
莱克希不怎么舒服
Lexi wasn't feeling well,
就上去睡觉了
and she went up to bed.
大概一个小时后我上楼去看看她怎么样
I decided to go check on her about a half an hour later,
结果她在床上晕过去了
and she was passed out on the bed.
丹尼斯压在她身上 想要脱掉她的衣服
And Dennis was on top of her trying to take her clothes off.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我把他拉了下来
Well, I pulled him off of her,
让他滚出我们家
and I told him to get the hell out of my house.
你报♥警♥了
You called the police.
我没有
No, I didn't.
为什么不
Why not?
因为我们一直在喝酒
Because we had been drinking.
还磕了摇♥头♥丸♥
And taking E.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表