The violin. The story about the girl at the recital.
肖所说的不是受害者
That was not Shaw talking about one of his victims.
而是他的女儿
He was talking about his daughter.
我当时就该意识到的
I should've realized it right away. The violin--
那把小提琴偏小
it-it wasn't full size,
是孩子专用的乐器
it's a kid's instrument, and-and...
好了 你慢慢说
All right, slow down, slow down.
我检测了小提琴上的DNA
I ran the DNA on the violin.
是个女孩
It's female.
检测结果发现她和床上的死者
It's a familial match to the dead woman
丽贝卡·洛厄尔的妹妹还有肖
that we found in the bed, Rebecca Lowell's sister,
有亲缘关系
and to Shaw.
D.B. 他有个女儿
D.B., he had a daughter.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
是的 这样就都说得通了
Yes, and it all makes sense now.
他给丽贝卡·洛厄尔的卖♥♥淫团伙打掩护
He was protecting the escort ring run by Rebecca Lowell,
据资料里所说
and in her records it says that her sister
她的妹妹也是卖♥♥淫♥女♥之一
was one of the escorts.
肖和她妹妹发♥生♥关♥系♥ 有了个孩子
So Shaw was involved with the sister and had a kid.
对 我查到了出生证明
Yeah, and I confirmed the birth records.
艾米·洛厄尔 2001年出生
Amy Lowell was born 2001.
我觉得不止我们发现了这件事
And I don't think I'm the only one who's figured this out.
温斯洛普
Winthrop.
他抓住了肖的把柄
He is exploiting Shaw's one weakness.
根据我在那座房♥子里找到的证据
And based on the evidence that I found in that house,
应该是温斯洛普杀害了母亲
I think that Winthrop murdered the mother
绑♥架♥了女儿 现在肖的目的只有一个
and abducted the daughter and now he's holding her
拿玛雅当条件
for one reason and one reason only.
交换人♥质♥
To trade.
玛雅换艾米
Maya for Amy.
用我女儿换他女儿
My daughter for his.
关掉引擎
Shut off the engine.
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
出去
Get out.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你看起来不像那种人
Because you don't seem like the type.
杀人犯
A killer.
不像那种欺凌妇女的禽兽
A man who preys on women.
走吧
Let's go.
他们已经在等我了吗
Are they waiting for me?
你很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
玛雅
Maya.
欢迎
Welcome.
我弟弟说得没错
My brother was right.
你比照片上还要漂亮
You're even more beautiful in person.
我说过的
I told you so.
为了此次相见
Four years in prison.
四年的牢狱生活绝对值了
It was worth every day just for this moment.
你说得对 哥哥
You were right, brother.
梦想果然成真了
Dreams really do come true.
我们商量好的 我女儿呢
We had a deal. Where's my daughter?
她就在这 一会儿会给你的
She's here. And you'll have her.
只要你把枪扔过来
Just as soon as you slide that gun over here.
我们不想节外生枝 不是吗
We wouldn't want any surprises, would we?
我想你一定能明白
I'm sure you can understand.
我弟弟和我都不太信任警♥察♥
My brother and I don't have a lot of trust in cops.
哪怕是腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Even dirty ones.
我还不相信杀人犯呢
Well, I don't trust murderers.
我要看到艾米
I want to see Amy.
刚从东北分区查到这个
Just got this from the Northeast Division.
肖的车从日出大道上往东去了
That's Shaw's car traveling east on Sunrise Highway.
早上六点二十七分
6:27 a.m.
也就是二十分钟之前
That's 20 minutes ago.
是的 如果肖要和温斯洛普见面
Yeah, if Shaw's meeting with Winthrop,
以他们的习惯 地点应该选在工业区
Winthrop's M.O. says the location will be an industrial area
或者仓库区
or a warehouse district.
是的 可以避开人群耳目的地方
Right. Someplace isolated, away from prying eyes.
把大角岭的地图调出来
Pull up the map of Bighorn Ridge.
巡逻队正在全面排查这个地区
They're flooding this area with patrol units.
同时增派了空中支援
We've also scrambled air support.
从上空往下搜索
We got eyes in the sky.
但这一片的厂房♥还是太多了
That's still a hell of lot of real estate.
没错 但是会越来越接近他们的
Yes, it is. But we're getting closer.
总台 这里是空中七号♥
Control, this is Air-Seven.
发现嫌疑犯的车辆
Just identified the suspect vehicle.
红色雪佛兰英帕拉 车牌号♥码
Red Chevy Impala, license number
ATDC425
Adam-Tom-David-Charlie 425.
报告你的位置 空中七号♥
What's your location, Air-Seven?
日出大道1500街区
1500 block of Sunrise Highway.
看上去是个仓库
Looks like some kind of warehouse.
-我们走 -好
- Come on, let's go. - Yeah.
-艾米 -爸
- Amy. - Dad.
别急 别急
Ah, ah, ah, not so fast.
待会儿有的是时间让你们亲亲抱抱
There'll be plenty of time for hugs and kisses later.
把枪放下
The gun.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, sweetheart?
我想离开这里 妈妈在哪儿
I want to get out of here. Where's my mom?
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
多甜蜜啊
So sweet.
没什么能像家人这般甜蜜了 对吧 杰拉德
Nothing like family, right, Jared?
我要的东西呢
When do I get what's coming to me?
耐心点 伙计
Patience, brother.
你知道我们不能有半点闪失
You know we can't have any loose ends.
我早该知道你会这么做了
I should've figured you'd do this.
你也该想到一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
You should've figured a dirty cop
利用过后就没有价值了 快跑
would have a throwaway. Run.
你以为你比我聪明吗
You think you're smarter than me?
你夺走了我唯一的家人
You've taken from me the only family I've ever had.
唯一真正的家人
The only real family.
人生中唯一的挚爱
The only real love in my life.
我看到了你看你女儿时的神情
I saw how you looked at your little girl.
我知道她对你有多重要
I know how much she means to you.
她跑不了多远 因为我会找到她
She's not gonna get very far, 'cause I'm gonna find her.
我要让你知道
And just so you know,
等我找到她 我会对她做些
when I do, I'm gonna do things to her
你无法想象的事情
you can't even imagine.
别动
Don't move.
我去找人来帮忙
I'll get help.
玛雅 你还好吗
Maya, you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
-他们在哪 -在里面 肖受伤了
- Where are they? - Inside. Shaw's wounded.
温斯洛普和布里斯克死了 我想
And Winthrop and Briscoe are dead, I think.
走吧 伙计们
Let's roll, boys.
检查后面
Check the back.
布里斯克死了
Briscoe's dead.
这边有脉搏 但很微弱
I got a pulse, but it's faint.
这里是C04 丝多克斯
Charlie-04-Stokes.
请立即向我所在位置派遣医疗救援
I need immediate medical at my location.
玛雅说温斯洛普死了
Maya said that Winthrop's dead.
可他在哪儿呢
But where the hell is he?
你一定是艾米 对吧
You must be Amy, yeah?
我是克罗福德警探
I'm Detective Crawford.
我们带你离开这里 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
爸爸
Dad.
你太勇敢了
You were so brave.
跟我最棒的父亲学的
Learned from the best.
我还怕再也...
I was afraid...
我知道 我知道 我也怕
I know. I know. Me, too.
感觉如何
How are you doing?
我好些了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表