the two girls were inside their sleeping bags over here...
汉娜 艾比
Hannah, Abby...
而这边 是妈妈
and then over here, the Mom.
九岁的汉娜
Yeah, the nine-year-old, Hannah,
脚上有她妈妈的血
had Mom's blood on her feet,
所以我们知道妈妈先死了
so we know Mom was killed first,
就在那里
right over there.
这里
This, here,
是汉娜的血迹
is Hannah's blood trail.
汉娜的伤口
Hannah's wound
让她立刻失去行动力 并且是致命的
was immediately debilitating and fatal.
所以她不可能走回自己的床上
So she would not have been able to walk back to her bed.
所以有人把她搬进睡袋里
So somebody carried her and then tucked her in.
凶手以为艾比也死了
Well, the killer thought Abby was dead, too,
把她也放进了睡袋
'cause he tucked her in.
有后悔之意吗
Shows remorse.
或者他想让这一切看起来是父亲做的
Or he wanted to make it look like it was the father.
一个关心孩子的人
Somebody who cared about his kids.
不管怎样
Yeah. Either way,
看起来凶手都会碰到睡袋
looks like the killer had to touch the sleeping bags,
所以应该可以收集到指纹
so it could be a good source of prints.
帐篷门帘上可能也有
Just like the tent flap.
我要采集这里的每一滴血
I'm going to swab every blood drop in here.
也许我们很幸运
Maybe we'll get lucky
凶手说不定留下了自己的血
and the killer left some of himself behind.
找到匹配
我找到指纹了
I got prints.
帐篷门帘上的一些指纹
Some on the tent flap.
没有找到合适的匹配
Those were unidentified.
不过我在汉娜的睡袋上找到了一枚
But I also found one on Hannah's sleeping bag.
那枚总算有点用
That one paid off.
加斯·福格尔
Garth Fogel.
记档的性犯罪者
He's a registered sex offender.
1995年因猥亵幼♥女♥被定罪
Convicted of molesting a little girl back in '95.
2004年刑满释放
He was released from prison in 2004,
一个月后费舍尔一家惨遭杀害
one month before the Fishers were murdered.
他有胡子 在艾比的回忆里
He has a beard. The man that Abby remembered
把她抱入睡袋的男人也留着胡子
tucking her into her sleeping bag had a beard.
她还闻到了枪♥支♥清洁剂的味道
And smelled of gun cleaner.
福格尔当年被捕时
When Fogel was arrested,
警方在他的住所搜缴出了超过十五把枪
police found over 15 guns in his place.
我分♥析♥了芬恩从帐篷里采集的血液样本
I analyzed the blood samples Finn collected from the tent.
全都是母亲和两个女孩的血液
Everything belonged to Mom and the two girls.
但有一个样本是动物血液
Except for one that turned out to be animal blood.
动物血液
"Animal blood"?
我仍在继续检测分♥析♥是哪种动物的血液
I'm still testing to figure out what kind of animal it came from.
帐篷里没有其他人的DNA了吗
There was no other DNA in the tent?
抱歉没有了
Sorry.
但我在检测对比加斯·福格尔的样本
But when I tested Garth Fogel's samples
和所采集的DNA样本时
against the DNA samples,
有重大发现
I got a big surprise.
她是九岁女儿汉娜的亲生父亲
He was the biological father of the nine-year-old daughter Hannah.
等等 我知道巴里·费舍尔不是汉娜的生父
Wait, I-I knew that Barry Fisher wasn't Hannah's birth father.
根据一位世交所说
According to a family friend,
凯茜·费舍尔告诉所有人汉娜的生父
Kathy Fisher told everyone that Hannah's father died
在汉娜出生前就死于车祸
in a car accident before she was even born.
如果我怀上了性犯罪者的孩子
If I were pregnant with a sex offender's baby,
我可能也会撒这种谎
I'd probably lie about it, too.
也许就是这个谎害死了她
Maybe that lie caught up with her.
害死了全家
Got the family killed.
加斯·福格尔
Garth Fogel?
我是犯罪现场调查员尼克·丝多克斯
I'm CSI Nick Stokes.
我二十分钟前就提出要杯咖啡了
I asked for a coffee 20 minutes ago.
老实回答我的问题
Answer some of my questions,
我再看看能不能给你咖啡
and I'll see what I can do for you.
我没有犯法
I haven't done anything wrong.
你是说最近还是十年前
You mean recently or ten years ago?
你认识这家人吗
Do you recognize this family?
那我就当你不认识了
I'll take that as a no.
那这样看认识了吗
How about now?
这些照片更清楚些
Oh, these are good.
还有这些呢
How about these?
费舍尔一家外出露营
The Fishers went on a camping trip
有人闯进了帐篷残忍♥地杀害了他们
and someone slaughtered them in their tent.
不是我♥干♥的
Wasn't me.
两个女孩年仅五岁和九岁
The girls were five and nine.
可爱而又天真无邪
They're really cute, really innocent.
你就喜欢她们这样吗
That's just the way you like them, isn't it?
这太变♥态♥了 你这个混♥蛋♥
That's sick, you son of a bitch!
她可是我女儿
She was my daughter!
老实点 给我坐下
Sit your ass down!
我觉得就算她是你女儿
I don't think the fact that she was your daughter
你也还是会做出变♥态♥举动
would even stop a pervert like you.
你说不定还觉得你能够占有她
You probably even thought you had a right to her.
刚出狱一个月就又犯贱了
You were out of prison a month and you got that itch again.
是吗
Didn't you?
我认为你跟踪费舍尔一家到了他们的营地
I think you followed the Fishers to their campsite.
给父亲下药放倒他
Drugged the dad to get him out of the way.
拿走他的枪
And took his gun.
走进帐篷想把汉娜带走
Went into the tent to grab Hannah.
但凯茜极力阻止你带走她女儿
But Kathy wasn't gonna let you take her daughter without a fight.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
你干了什么
What did you do?!
你肯定不想再重回监狱
You certainly weren't going back to prison.
所以你就把目击者都解决了
So, you got rid of the witnesses.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你心中肯定还残留了一点点人性
And there must be some shred of humanity left in you
因为你枪杀了两个女孩后
because after you shot both girls,
你感到良心不安
you felt bad about it.
于是你把她们抱回了睡袋
Tucked them into their sleeping bags.
最后你解决了父亲
Then you finished off the dad,
伪装成父亲杀害全家后自杀
and made it look like a murder/suicide.
我说得对吗
Sound about right?
全都是胡扯
That's a load of crap.
我根本没靠近过他们一家
I was nowhere near that family.
那你怎么解释在汉娜的睡袋上
Then how do you explain your fingerprint
检出了你的指纹
on Hannah's sleeping bag?
你最好全部老实交代
You'd better start talking to me, man.
好吧
All right.
我在他们家附近看到了他们
I saw them at their house.
正在收拾东西去露营
They were packing to go camping.
你在他们家附近干什么
What were you doing there?
我想见见我女儿
I wanted to see my daughter.
凯茜从没告诉过我她怀孕了
Kathy never told me that she was pregnant.
我是在牢里才知道的
I found out in prison.
所以我一出狱就去找他们了
So I looked them up as soon as I got out.
但凯茜不让你接近汉娜
But Kathy wasn't gonna let you anywhere near Hannah.
所以你就跟踪他们到了营地
So you followed them to their campsite.
不对
No.
我去了他们家
I went to their house.
凯茜正在往车上装行李 我跟她说
Kathy was packing the car and I told her
汉娜有权利知道自己的亲生父亲是谁
that Hannah has every right to know who her real father is.
也就是我
And that is me!
凯茜居然叫我滚
Kathy told me to go to hell.
所以你生气了
That piss you off?
没错 我很生气
Yes, it pissed me off!
我当时情绪失控了
I lost my temper, all right?
我随手抓住一个睡袋把它往车外摔
I grabbed the sleeping bag and I ripped it out of the car,
就是那时我留下了指纹
and that is how my fingerprints got on it.
凯茜威胁说要报♥警♥
Kathy threatened to call the cops,
我就只好离开了
so I got the hell out of there.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表