美国橄榄球四分卫选手
你这么说还不是因为
You're just saying that because he's married
他老婆是超模
to a supermodel.
不是 我这么说
No, I'm saying that
是因为他赢了三个超级碗的戒指
because he has three Super Bowl rings.
而且他娶了超模
And he's married to a supermodel.
至少我支持的队伍不会作弊
Yeah, well, at least my team doesn't cheat.
你还真知道如何让男人伤心啊
You really know how to hurt a guy.
真是个小可怜啊
Aw, poor baby.
-不接吗 -不用了
- No? - No.
不要
No!
你...
Are you...
不 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
你看起来不太好
That doesn't look good.
紧紧按住
Hold this really tight.
天呐
Oh, no!
罗素
Hey, Russell.
有她们的消息了吗
Have you heard from the girls?
她们没事
Yeah, they're okay.
警方已经到现场了
Police are on the scene.
五人死亡
Five dead.
数人受伤
More injured.
枪手还在酒店里吗
Is the shooter still in there?
我们还在不停接到报告
We're still getting reports of gunfire
说有人在酒店其他地方开枪
in other parts of the hotel.
我们应该去现场
We should get down there.
我已经申请了 酒店被封锁了
I tried. Hotel's on lockdown.
他们谁也不让进
They're not letting anybody in.
我要去警局跟埃克利见面
I'm gonna go meet Ecklie at PD.
好吧 那我能做点什么
All right, well, what can I do?
继续调查卡森的案子
Uh...keep-keep working the Carson case.
至少我们知道 杀他的凶手
I mean, one thing we know is that whoever killed him
今天用了他的通行卡潜入了酒店
used his key card today at the hotel.
你认为凶手和枪手是同一人
Yeah, so you think that his killer is the shooter.
调查出凶手的身份
Get an I.D.
也许我们能阻止他
Maybe we can stop this guy.
快 快
Move. Move!
特警二队 上楼
SWAT Two, up.
这里有两人
We got two down.
死了
Dead.
-已死 -一人
- Dead. - One.
好 继续往前走
All right, let's move.
帮她准备一下
Let's go ahead and set her up.
特警的领队告诉我
SWAT leader just called me
你拒绝撤退
and told me that you refused to evacuate.
我不是告诉你快走吗
I told you to get out of there.
枪手是从侧门进来的
Shooter came in through a side door.
我在想他也许留下了指纹
I'm hoping he left a print.
我从小卖♥♥部弄来了东西
I grabbed supplies from the vendors...
萨拉 枪手还在酒店里
Sara, the shooter is still in the building.
你今天已经幸存一次了 别太得寸进尺
Look, you survived once today. Please don't push your luck.
特警队已经确保屋里安全
SWAT has cleared the room.
到处都有人防守
There's deputies posted.
他不可能再回来了
There's no way he's getting back in here.
罗素 我能帮助他们
I can help, Russell.
拜托了 我不能什么也不做啊
Please, I need to do something.
好好好 小心点
All right, all right, all right. Just... be careful
尽快离开那里
and get out of there as soon as you can.
我会的
I will.
听着 我跟芬恩聊过
Listen, I talked to Finn.
她朋友情况很不好
Her friend's in bad shape.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know, I know.
工程人员已经做好准备
Engineering is on standby.
一确定安全就会尽快把他们弄出来
They'll get them out as soon as it's safe.
如何
Okay.
多谢你把摩根带出来
Thank you for getting Morgan out of there.
她开始还不想走
Yeah. She didn't want to leave.
我理解
Yeah, I'm sure.
我说实验室需要她
I told her I needed her back in the lab.
她正在用从其中一个参展商
Look, she's using this new software
那里弄来的一个新软件
she got from one of the vendors,
那个软件可以下载
where she can download footage
其他人的手♥机♥使用记录
from other people's cell phones.
希望有人拍到了枪手的样子
Hopefully somebody caught an image of the gunman,
因为酒店的监控
'cause hotel surveillance
在枪击发生前被切断了
went down right before the shooting.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
酒店的一个安保人员三天前
A security guard from that hotel was murdered
被谋杀了
three days ago.
他的通行卡被拿走了
His-his key card was taken.
这大概就是枪手
That's probably how the shooter
能进入控制室的原因
gained access to the control room.
-所以他计划周详 -没错
- So he really planned this out. - Oh, yeah.
大多数杀人狂魔在掏枪之前
Most spree killers fantasize for years
通常已经计划了数年
before they even pick up a gun.
他选择鉴证年会不可能只是巧合
Couldn't be a coincidence the guy hit a forensics conference.
也许他跟执法部门有仇
I mean, maybe he's got a beef with law enforcement.
那是什么
Yeah. What is that?
特警队
It's SWAT.
这是他们传回的实时画面
We're patched into their live feed.
正在逐层检查
Clearing floor by floor.
抱歉女士 这栋楼里有一个枪手
I'm sorry, ma'am, there's a gunman in the building.
我知道有一个枪手
I know there's a gunman.
他刚射伤了我朋友
He just shot my friend!
你们得尽快把我们弄出去
Okay? You need to get us out of the elevator now.
我们必须先确认安全 请留在他身边
We have to secure the area first. Stay with him.
我已经尽力了
I'm doing the best that I can,
可如果不能尽快送他去医院
but if I do not get him to the hospital soon,
他会失血过多而死的
he is going to bleed to death.
未确认安全前 他们无法进楼 女士
They can't get in there until it's clear, ma'am.
我知道
I understand!
你们能快点吗
Will you just hurry?!
他们说没找到枪手前
They said they can't fix the elevator until
不能来修电梯
they get the gunman.
不过我相信会很快的
Which I'm sure is gonna be really soon.
挺浪漫的
Kind of romantic.
跟你在这里
Here with you.
昏暗的灯光
Dim lighting.
腹部中弹流血这事儿
This whole bleeding from the stomach thing
有点破坏气氛 对吧
is kind of killing the mood, isn't it?
你失血太多了
You're losing way too much blood.
卫生棉条
A tampon?
不管你信不信 这些东西在十九世纪
Believe it or not, these things were really used
真的被用来堵过弹孔
in the 19th century to plug bullet holes.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
原来...
So...
你对运动和历史都很了解
you know sports and history.
只是基本急救知识
Just basic first aid.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
我现在真希望当初能坚持
Really wish that I had gone through with my...
去读医学院的想法
choice to go to med school right about now.
我也希望你去了
I wish you did, too.
那你为什么没去呢
Why didn't you?
我听了埃里克·杰弗瑞
I took a lecture
的一场演讲
with this guy Alec Jeffreys
是关于基因识别技术的 仅此而已
on DNA fingerprinting, and that was it.
我想当一名刑事专家
I wanted to be a criminalist.
我睡过去很多场演讲
I slept through a lot of lectures.
不过还是有些乐子的
Had a lot of fun, though.
真希望那时就认识你
Wish I knew you back then.
不急 我现在也挺能找乐的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表